Back to the Dorm

Jinki's New Girlfriend

A/N: I apologize for not updating, although I have been writing often. This school semester will be over next week so I'm hoping to be able to update more than I've been lately. I've already began the next chapter, Enjoy! ^^

When Jinki and Keiko arrived at the dorm after a car ride if silence, Keiko finally spoke, "I see Key doesn't like you ex very much, huh?"


"Neh? Oh, yeh..." He was thrown into shock when she brought the situation back up.


"I'm sorry to bring it back up. It's just funny how he reacted."


"Well there's a series of reasons why he despise her..."


"Well just looking at her makes me not like her... I'm sorry but Jinki why were you with her? You could do so much better. I know appearance doesn't mean much, but her personality is just ugly too." Keiko said, able to initiate a conversation to allow Jinki to express his feelings as she began to prepare the food.


"Well Keiko if I had known better then I wouldn't have been with her. Now I know better."


"What did you learn?"


"I learned that I was too good for her and she didn't deserve me and she was just a gold digger. Everything was about money and fame with her. There was a time I bought her a hand bag and she complained it wasn't the right one and she didn't like it and wanted me to exchange it."


"Are you serious?! Jinki I don't understand...I'm sorry you went through that. She's disgusting, and don't tell me you paid for that hideous nose job she has. How did you even meet her?" What an ungrateful . Keiko was surprised she kept her negative thoughts in her conscience rather aloud. 


"At some award event we went to. She was coming on to me and she had already had a boyfriend that I didn't know of but he broke up with her and warned me about her, but I insisted on dating her anyways because I thought she really liked me. The members were telling me about her as well but I didn't believe it because I didn't think they wanted me to date because they didn't like her but they were right... and as far as the nose job...she hasn't had one."


"I know that was probably hard for you but I'm sure they're supportive of your decision now and that you've moved on. I think you're a little too nice to people that's why. and so you're telling me her nose is just naturally...whatever...nevermind."


"I'm too nice?"


"Yeah, you don't have to be mean but you should definitely be more assertive and stern. You're so sweet, and people will just want to walk all over you, and I'd really don't want to see that happening. Like you mentioned to me before, you were bullied when you were younger, but my question is why? Why someone ever want to do anything to hurt such a pure sweetheart like you? It just doesn't make any sense at all to me." Keiko expressed the hurt in her heart because even she hadn't been nice to him with the misconception of their first meeting. She thought he was cold and mean, but he was the exact opposite, he was just as she saw on tv.


"Keiko it's okay, we learn to forgive and forget," Jinki replied.


Keiko couldn't say anymore after that. Jinki's heart was just too pure for her to believe. Eventually she stated, "Well if she causes either of us anymore trouble because she can't move on and accept you don't want her, we're going to have some problems and they will need to be solved in a professional manner, since she jumped to conclusions about us being a couple. I can't stoop down to her level."


"I won't expect you to." Jinki chuckled at her endless defense for the two.


"On a different note, I'm really hungry and can't wait to eat." Keiko expressed as she took the key's out of the ignition and grabbed the groceries out of the car and headed towards the dorm.


"Me too..." Jinki said as he stood around and watched her for a moment, while she began to get situated to prepare the food. 


"Hand me that seasoning." Keiko asked him informally although Jinki was older. It was the first time she spoke informally but she noticed when she was around Jinki she became a bit bossy, due to the excitement of his presence. He didn't seem to mind being dominated or told what to do, as long as it was coming from her.


"Are you making the sauce for the chicken?" Jinki asked timidly as he watched.


"Yes would you like to try some?" Jinki nodded and what she did next was not what he expected. He could feel the ual attraction and tension created by the two through her actions.