Misconceptions of Us

Jinki's New Girlfriend

A/N: I haven't update in a while, but although I haven't I've had a lot of people subscribe and I want to say Thank You very much for your support and if you don't mind leave comments and I thank those who do leave coments on a regular basis :) GOMAWOYO!!!!

After that there was a moment of silence and Keiko wasn't sure if the leader liked her presence. She thought he didn't seem to like her since their conversation was very concise. Keiko began to feel hot and uncomfortable and didn't want to no longer be there since the leader, who invited he to dinner wasn't speaking to her. She wasn't still sure if he was really shy or not, but it made her feel out of place. She reached to take a sip of her water and as she did, her elbow knocked over Jinki's chilled glass of water into his lap. Oh my goodness what have I done? Keiko said to herself as their eyes met, waiting for a response

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry. I really am, here." She grabbed napkins off the table and quickly handed them to him. He dabbed his lap with the napkins until he felt dry and comfortable. "Jinki I'm really sorry, I have extra clothing in my car if you need it." She carried around extra wardrobe for the members just in case it was needed during their performances. She was told once before by their manager that Taemin and Minho had ripped their pants on several occasion, so she kept extra clothes.

"Jjinja? D-do you mind if I change because my pants are really wet still?" He said almost in a whisper and she nodded and grabbed her car key's and he followed her to the car. He had noticed her eyes had become glossy and were soon going to be filled with tears. She opened her trunk and allowed him to rummage through the clothing until he found something comfortable to wear. 
 
"Kamsamnida." Jinki thanked her and bowed politely. Trying not to allow her tears to fall, she quickly wiped them away. "Keiko are you okay?" Jinki questioned with concern as he saw her wiping her eyes. She nodded again without speaking. He wasn't sure on how to approach the situation so he started off by saying,
 
"Keiko it's ok, I know it was an accident. And I'm glad you offered me to change my clothes." She didn't reply back. She felt like her night with the SHINee members was overwhelming, and her presence made the atmosphere awkward. "I also want to apologize for my members manners." He scratched the back of his head. "I hope they didn't make you feel uncomfortable." He tried not to show his nervousness.
 
"I actually feel a little out of place. You invited me to dinner but we haven't communicated much. I know we didn't get off to a good start and I thought the invite to dinner would change that situation, but we cant even speak to each, until now."
 
"I'm sorry that you feel uncomfortable around us." He felt really shy and wasn't sure what she was going to say next.
 
"I'm not sure if you really wanted me here or not. I-I just don't know how you feel about me being here. Every time I come around you avoid me. I know you're really shy, but I want all of us to be comfortable around each other as friends." There had been a slight moment of silence until Jinki gathered his thoughts.
 
"I'm sorry I make you feel that way, I'm just not used to have a new staff member around. Especially someone of your age, since most of our staff are noonas."
 
"Jinki, it's not your fault so don't continue apologizing. I know everything is different now and takes to get used to and comfortable with."
 
"Jjang pi hae (I'm shy)..." He stated as his voice trailed off.
 
"I can really tell, and I definitely don't want to make you feel uncomfortable around me." She spoke truthfully. "Umm I think we should get inside quickly so you can change." They both quickly went back inside so they could finish their meal.
 
"I wonder what's taking them so long. I wonder if they're talking." Key asked out loud and soon before he know it, his leader and Keiko were entered into the restaurant.
 
"Is everything fine?" Eyes widened, Taemin asked before Keiko took her seat. And everyone's eyes followed her as she made her way around the table to occupy her seat.
 
"Yes, everything is fine."
 
"You looked worried earlier. I'm sure hyung isn't upset because it was unexpected. And handled the situation gently as he always." Key stated.
 
"Yeah hyung cool and very gentle, but he can be really shy at times, so be patient with him. I know he invited you to dinner and you two haven't talked much but eventually he'll become comfortable with you." Jonghyun spoke well about his kind hearted leader, as his leader was changing his attire.
 
"I realized that he's very shy. Has he always been this way?" Keiko wondered.
 
"Yeah he's been like that since we met him, but since we've grown to know each other  so he's not as timid. But around others he's unfamiliar with he's very shy. Especially around female staff members." Jonghyun spoke again.
 
"Ohh, okay." Keiko had learned something new about the leader that she hadn't really seen on tv. Usually he was always smiling and cute, and now he is another person with a different personality, and it was all because of her. 
 
That was an awkward situation to encounter. I wonder why when we're alone I can speak to her, barely, but when I'm with my dongsengs I can't seem to find the right words to keep a conversation going. I wonder if she think I didn't care that she cried because she was embarrassed about the situation. I wish I could have shown more affection. I know I must gain the courage and show her who I really am. I want her to know that I'm loving, caring and will take her feelings into consideration. Especially about what happened today. Soon the leader had came back to the dinner table and continued to eat his meal as if nothing ever happened.
 
"Are you comfortable, now?" Taemin asked his leader.
 
"Neh, I'm glad Keiko took good care of me." Jinki said causing Keiko to smile. About half an hour later everyone took their last bite before their night was over. Before everyone left they told Keiko how they enjoyed her presence and hope to do it again. Key and Jonghyun had planned to give Keiko a hug so that the rest of the members would have to give her a hug, including the leader.
 
"Bye Keiko we had a great time, I hope we can do this again another time." Taemin said enthusiastically hugging her followed by Minho hugging her and finally the leader. He felt nervous when she was around but having body contact made him feel more nervous and uncomfortable. He had hoped his bulge wouldn't appear from his nervousness.
 
Slowly staggering towards her quickly hugged her awkwardly, but he gained the courage to speak to her about how that evening. "Despite the situation we encountered... I'm glad I invited you to dinner with us so we can know each other better...And I really want you to know...I-I really care about your feelings when you're with us. E-especially today and the first day we had encountered an obstacle and didn't get off to a decent start. I want you to know that the incident that had occurred was an accident, and astonishing, but we had no control over it and you helped me take care of the problem. You've been a big help to me, from the very short amount of time we've interacted with each other during work and outside of work..." He completely spoke his mind and waited for a response.
 
"Wow... I don't know what to say... I really appreciate hearing those things from a sunbae, especially since I haven't been working with you all for long. I'm looking forward to... to doing something like this again tonight. Hopefully we'll become comfortable, the more often we do things together inside and outside of our professional occupation...I guess I'll see you tomorrow."
 
"Neh, see you tomorrow." Jinki said as he watched Keiko beginning to walk off, then he soon caught up to her and stopped her by saying, "Keiko...thank you for coming, and taking care of me."
 
"Don't thank me I'm just doing my job. Thank you for inviting me out with you." And Jinki nodded at her and said,
 
"Go home safely..t-text me when you make it home."
 
"Ok I will, you all drive home safely." They both had spoken their last words before parting, and going their seperate ways for that evening."