I'll Make It Up to You

Jinki's New Girlfriend

A/N: Gomawo Subscribers I hope you've been enjoying this story so far :)

Also check out my blog, it's full of SHINee pics, gifs, and videos. There is a lot of JongKey and OnKey, very little 2Min and OnTae but there's some <3

"So how are you going to make it up to her so she'll forgive you?" Key asked.

"Umm about that... I-I think I should treat her to dinner tomorrow evening. Hopefully she'll accept my apology." 
 
"Really? That's a good idea, I think she'll like it." Key said.
 
"Yeah, hopefully." The leader mumbled underneath his breathe as he went into the kitchen to search for something to eat.
 
"Hyung don't stress it, she'll accept your apology if I do lots of aegyo's so she'll forgive you." Taemin offered happily
smiling pretending to act cute.
 
 
"It's ok Minnie I can handle it on my own. Thanks for the offer though." The leader smiled at the maknae. 
 
The leader had grabbed a bite to eat and then showered. All night he lied in bed in search of the right words say to Keiko so his apology seemed sincere.
 
"I'm sorry." No that's to short doesn't seem sincere. "I'm sorry about yesterday can I make it up to you?" No that makes it sound like we're in a relationship and had a disagreement. Ugh this is going to be more difficult than what I thought.. Hmm I know what I can do, I can talk to her privately so I don't embarrass her in front of my members. "Hey can I talk to you for a minute? I wanted to apologize for my actions yesterday. I'm really sorry for acting like a jerk to you and I wanted to come to you sincerely and apologize. I want to make it up to you since you're going to be working with us. I'd like to treat you to dinner and I'll pay for it." That sounds more sincere to me, I just hope the words flow easily. It seems that every time she comes around my heart flutters and I tend to act extremely clumsy. I'm not used to being around an attractive girl each time I go to work. I find it a distraction and it messes with my emotions. I can't allow another girl to mess up my emotions or from me enjoying my work. Ugh what am I going to do?
 
He allowed his random thoughts to roam as he drifted to sleep. The next early morning they had to be prepared for their album promotion, a fan meeting, and practice later on that evening. The next day they had radio interview, practice and pre-record their comeback of their new album 'Dream Girl: Misconception of You', live for the very first time making an appearance on the Mnet Countdown. They were also going to be making appearances on variety shows. Their entire week was booked up with activities.
~

Next Morning

The members woke up bright and early to go to there fan meeting, which was held in Seoul. Before the meeting of course, their make up was put on and their attire was set up by Keiko. Keiko had numerous outfits for each members to wear for their fan meeting. They got to choose out of the three outfits she picked out for them, their shoes, and of course some accessories.
 
"Do you have a preference of which want you want to wear?" Keiko asked Taemin since had a difficult time decided on what outfit he liked best.
 
"I'll wear this, I really like this shirt." Taemin wore a complicated outfit. He was going to need help putting on his shirt, and that's what Keiko was there for. Soon after she was done helping Taemin and the other members get assembled, she came across the last member, the leader. He seemed to be having a difficult time deciding what to wear. Her attitude toward him was uneasy because of the incident that occurred yesterday.
 
"Do you need any help choosing and outfit?" She asked the leader nervously, and unsure of his response. 
 
"Uh, um n-no, I mean yes." He scratched the back of his head. 
 
"What can I help you with?"
 
"D-does this match?" The leader asked an obvious question stuttering. It was obvious his black jacket matched his white shirt and black pants.
 
Are you serious? "Yes it matches. Are you uncomfortable wearing that? Or did you want to try on something else?"
 
"No I was just wondering." He said nervously. He was trying to talk to her and come out and apologize but nothing was coming out but Onew Sangtae.
 
"Ok." She said awkwardly. "Do you need anything else?" He shook his head no.
 
AIGO, paboyo! I should've just built up the courage and apologize like I was planning all night. It's going to be harder that what I thought.