Hyung Are You Really Going to Stay with Her?

Jinki's New Girlfriend

A/N: WARNING: JINKI'S GIRLFRIEND IS A ! ~Btw leave comments and tell me what you liked and what you didn't~

The next day I forgot about everything that my girlfriend had said. I decided to forgive her and move on from the situation. I know she loves me and I love her, otherwise we wouldn't be together. I still don't know what to do about her attitude, I just wish she would change. I love her for who she is but I always think its good to change for the better and not the worse. I don't know what I should do. My dongsengs don't like her and neither does my parents because they believe she doesn't do right by me. They think I could do much better. I do feel like she is too needy sometimes but what is a man to do, he has to take care of his girl. I didn't mind it so I'll continue to take care of her and love her until she gives me a reason not to. Besides my complications with my personal life with my girlfriend I've been working really hard preparing to promote our Sherlock Album. Today was going to be a busy day going from here and there interview and what not.
 
"Hyung what time are we supposed to be meeting our manager hyung at the promotion?" Key questioned snapping me out of my daze and thoughts about my relationship.
 
"We're supposed to be there at 10:00, what time is it now?"
 
"It's 8:00 we have plenty of time to get there but I think we should leave out a little early for make-up and our clothes." Of course Key wants to leave early for that simple fact.
 
"We can leave soon but my girlfriend is on her way to come along with us."
 
"Ugh why are you still with her? I don't want her with us she has a nasty attitude and her style !" Key said shouting.
 
"Yeah hyung why is she coming along she has no business coming along with us to our promotion. And she doesn't treat you right, for all that you do for her. You deserve much better."  Minho said after Key.
 
"She's just coming along to support us and-"
 
"Support? You think that's what she wants to come for? If anything she wants to ruin your day by getting what she wants instead of showing you support. You know she just wants recognition for being your girlfriend. And she wants the fans to be jealous, just how they were with SeKyung." Jjong spoke without any hesitation of holding back his feelings.
 
"Guys lets be nice and forget those negative thoughts, we're promoting our album today and we're going to be good role models for our fans. We're doing this for them not for her to have the spotlight. Now let's go!" Jinki said firmly, as he saw his girlfriend arrive. He did have a feeling that his dongsengs were right but he wasn't going allow that to happen. He seemed to have a trick up his sleeves for his girlfriend. He loved her, and loved how he could talk to her about anything and she would listen to his troubles and be supportive of him but, he was tiried of her ungratefulness.
 
"Hey Jinki!" His girlfriend said kissing him on the cheek.
 
"Hey." Jinki said acting as if he wasn't happy to see her. He knew he had a big day ahead of him and couldn't let her ruin his day.
 
"Honey what's wrong you don't seem happy? Aren't you glad I came to support you?"
 
"He actually doesn't want to see you, he doesn't want you here, and neither do we!" Key and Taemin blurted out loud purposefully. 
 
"Yah! Keep your mouths shut, today is not the day for that." Jinki said sounding disappointed.
 
"Oh its ok Jinki I know exactly what your dongsengs are trying to do, they're trying to get rid of me but I'm not going anywhere." She said in her sassy tone that Key hated.
 
"Ugh I hate this !" Key said in a slight whisper but the other members heard him except Jinki. "Hyung why are you with her??!!" He stated firmly with his sassy attitude.
 
"Yah! What the hell did I tell you guys? Shut your damn mouth and Key apologize!" Jinki was furious that he let his dongsengs allow her to interfere with a day that was supposed to be commending their success.
 
"I'm not apologizing! She shouldn't be here she's ruining our damn day that hasn't even started!" Key yelled throwing his hands in the air, and acting as if he was going to hit her but Jjong was holding him back.
 
"Key just apologize so we can go." Jjong said in a mild mannered tone.
 
"Fine I'll apologize to hyung and him only. Hyung I am very sorry and I hope the rest of your day goes well..." Key felt like they were in hell and it could be 10x worse as the day went on.
 
I sincerely hope that hyung gets rid of her soon. Why is he even with her? He deserves someone so much better and it hurts me to see him like this. She has one more time to at my hyung and I'll give her hell for the rest of her life. If she thinks she's going to get away with it she has another thing coming for her. Key thought.
 
 
As they made their way to their album promotion they rode in silence. Key was in the back sitting next to Jonghyun with his arms crossed, still with the attitude he had before. Taemin and Minho were staring out the window, sitting in the row in front of Key and Jonghyun. Jinki was driving with his eyes focused on the road while his girlfriend was fixing her face with make up in the mirror. It was going to take more than make up to make her look good, her face was desperate for plastic surgery.
 
Just look at that hideous monster fixing herself for OUR promotion. I hope Jinki doesn't allow her to be with us while we're on the red carpet and during our interviews. She needs plastic surgery and much more, she has a monster living inside of her making her ugly inside and out. It's one thing to be ugly on the inside but on the outside as well, is absolutely unacceptable from the Almighty Key. Now that we've made it here, we're 7 minutes late thanks to this idiot. Key was furious and the tension in the car was utterly strong you could cut it with a knife.
 
"Ppali, go we're already 7 minutes late" Key said as he was shoving Taemin's out his way.
 
"Aigo! Key, relax please for one second we'll have time to get dressed and our make-up put on." Jjong said trying to calm Key down.
 
"But Jjong we're lat-"
 
"Key cut it out we'll be fine, now fix your attitude and lets go." Jjong snatched Key's wrist making him snap out of his whiney naggy mood. They all arrived in plenty enough time for them to get dressed and their make-up done. While they were there, Jinki had noticed HyunJoong was there, the guy who his girlfriend had cheated on him with. Key saw him and rolled his eyes and went about his business and continued getting dressed. While Key seemed to despise his presence Jinki just remained calm and let it roll off his shoulders.
 
"Hey HyunJoong what are you doing here?" Jinki's girlfriend said walking over to him. Only two of Jinki's Dongsengs saw them and it was Taemin and Minho.
 
"Hey what are you doing here?" He said shocked to see her.
 
"I'm here to support my boyfriend album promotion."
 
"Boyfriend?? I didn't know you had a boyfriend...Wait, are you cheating on him with me? I don't want anything to do with this!"
 
"I'm not cheating on him your just my close friend!" She said intertwining they're are together and pouting but it wasn't working.
 
"A close friend who spoils you with handbags and shoes?? I thought I could trust you and you're over here trying to flirt with me! I really had feelings for you but you're doing nothing but hurting both your boyfriend and me." He stated furiously flinging her off of him.
 
"But HyunJoong you don't underst-"
 
"Stay away from me and if you do this again I'll be sure to tell Jinki. I don't see how he can trust you!" HyungJoong stopped her in mid sentence and then walked off.
 
I wonder what noona was over there doing with him. Hyung already said that she cheated on him with that guy twice. Was she doing it again? I want to tell hyung but I don't want to ruin his day. Maybe I'll tell him another time, but he definitely needs to get rid of her. I hope hyung realizes she's no good for him.
 
"All right guys are we ready?" Their manager said.
 
"Neh!" They all said in semi-unison and prepared themselves to walk the red carpet.
 
"Jinki wait!" His girlfriend said running trying to catch up to them.
 
"You can't go out there with them, this is their promotion." There manager said stopping her.
 
"Ugh! Get off of me I'm here to support Jinki if you didn't know, now get off of me." She said trying to leave as he was holding her back but she kept resisting.
 
"Security please come get her and take her out of here."
 
"What you can't take me out of here I'm Jinki's girlfriend and I'm here to support his promotion. Now let me go!!" She shouted screamed and kicked as they removed her. She was always repeating herself as if everything she said was relevant. 
 
Who do they think they are to remove me from here? Do they know who I am? I am Jinki's girlfriend and I deserve as much respect from his fans and everyone else as he does. I'll find my way back in here, I'm going to enter in from the back. How could Jinki walk the red carpet without me? I didn't look pretty today for nothing.
 
SHINee was walking the red carpet and made their way to a table to be interviewed. They were praised for their success and fans were also there to support. Everything that had went on with Jinki's before their promotion was left behind. They had smiles on their faces and were confident about their album sales and success. While they were looking up and talking to the reporters they all spotted Jinki's girlfriend waving and making her way through the large crowd of reporters. All of their smiles were turned upside down making their expressions sour.
 
"Jinki how could you do this to me and leave me behind?!" She managed to yell from the crowd but no one heard her. She was ignored.
 
 
 
After the many hours of being interviewed the members made other appearances before going back home to there dorm. on the way home Jinki's girlfriend asks,
 
"Jinki how could you just leave me like that? I came here to support you and you left me behind."
 
"Ugh look I'm tired and if you were here to support me you wouldn't have to be right by my side while I'm promoting." He said not wanting to talk about it because she wasn't supposed to be there because he really didn't want her to be there, knowing how she makes him feel humiliated in front of s and she was ungrateful. Also the members didn't care for her presence and when she came around the members didn't want to be bothered and all went their seprate ways when Jinki planned for them all to be together.
 
"Jinki they kicked me out because I was trying to-"
 
"Look that's enough I'm exhausted we'll talk about it later."
 
All of Jinki's dongsengs eyed her out of despite making her feel uncomfortable, especially Taemin and Minho since they saw what she had done behind his back. They just drove back to their dorm in silence, just as they did when they were leaving. Jinki sent his girlfriend home so he could rest after an exhausting day, he himself was getting tired of her presence that day. 
 
"Hyung are you really going to stay with her after what she did today? She caused the biggest scene ever and made herself the center of attention." Key said as they were entering their dorm.
 
"Yes Key, I'll deal with her for as long as I can no matter how hard it is."
 
"Really hyung? She's bull crapping you and tricking you making you fall for her each time. Why can't you see that? And what do you see in her? Listen to her every time she speaks, all she says is 'me, me, me' nothing is never about you!" Jjong said frustrated from Jinki being so defensive.
 
"Look I'm the one who has deal with her not you guys."
 
"But hyung she's chea-" Taemin and Minho began.
 
"I don't want to hear it go to bed, it's been a long day and I don't want to be bothered." Jinki cut both Taemin and Minho off.
 
"I don't know what he sees in that gold digger anyways, she's ruining him and interfering with our relationship that we have with him. Whether he wants to hear it or not I'm telling him first thing tomorrow that's she's cheating on him." Minho said to the rest of the members, while Jinki was in the back.
 
What did Minho just say! She did what? I think they're just trying to set a trap so I'll get rid of her. I never thought my members could be so cruel. Although she does get on my nerves I still love her and want to work things out. I'll just ignore Minho's comments and pretend I didn't hear it.