The Canvass and The Ball Section 1 - Chapter 6/Page 11/?

The Canvass and The Ball

Continuation.................................................last page for today...........I swear am ssooo ssssllleepyyyy......................


After paying the items, Jonghyun requests Jessica to follow him to the restaurant.
When they reach the place, Jessica behind Jonghyun’s back gasps to see who Jonghyun is referring to as a friend, Suho.
Smiles and immediately makes a signal not to make herself known which Suho understands and discreetly nods.

“Ms. Jessica, this is my friend Mr. Suho.
He stays where my friend is residing.
Please have a seat…”

“Thank you…”

While eating Jonghyun talks about his life in New York and the purpose of his visit here in Korea.
The conversation is getting good and both Jonghyun and Jessica are getting along just fine.

 

For Suho who has been silent and going with the flow could not stop himself from discreetly laughing at Jessica for hiding her real identity that she would make a quick grinning glance at him making him understand that she is having fun at Jonghyun’s expense.

Suho would not dare reveal as she knows how Jessica can be really naughty and funny so he keeps quiet and let Jessica handles the situation.

After taking their lunch, Jonghyun looks at Jessica and suggests…

“I am so happy to meet you.
Do you still have time to come with me …?
I am not all familiar with the places here.
Perhaps you may act as my guide…”

Suho motions laughing in silence while walking behind them.
Jessica notices him and turns the other way so she can smile discreetly as well thenafter replies…

“Sure… why not.
Am free all day cause my semester has ended so
I have all the free time in the world to do anything… 
Perhaps, what about going to museums…?”

(beams) Oh… I like museums… let’s go then…”

Suho thinks…

“Wow…instant date for sure…
Sir Jonghyun is fast but will be surprised…”

At 8:00pm Jessica calls Jonghyun attention and says…

“Jonghyun, I think it is time to go home…
it is getting late and am worried Dad and my

brother are waiting for me to arrive…”

(nods) Oh alright!
(turns to Suho) Mr. Suho, is it alright if we send her home…?”

Suho grins and immediately nods and then Jonghyun turns to face Jessica…

“Jessica, kindly guide inform Mr. Suho of your way home….”

(grins) Sure… Mr. Suho…I will direct you the way.
(looks at Jonghyun) Where do you stay by the way…”

Jonghyun confused and does not have the idea of Key’s address seeks Suho’s help to answer the question.

“We are staying at Kim’s Swan Estate…”

“Oh… am heading that way… it is easy then…
let’s go home…”

Urges Jessica…

On their way home, Jonghyun and Jessica are having fun and a good conversation and both are already comfortable with each other.
Jonghyun gets an idea of watching something a TV program starts flipping through the channels but after few seconds decides not to watch so he can spend more quality time talking with Jessica.

After some time, Jonghyun looks outside and worries for Jessica and reminds her to inform Suho of her direction which Jessica just simply smiles and bows.

Entering the first gate, Jonghyun gasps confused turns to look at Jessica and in a worried tone asks…

“Excuse me Mr. Suho, how about Jessica…?
Are you going to send her home after you drop me off…”

“Yes, Sir Jonghyun…
if it is alright with Ms. Jessica…”

Jessica smiling immediately answers…

“It is fine Jonghyun.
Your friend needs those materials asap right.
I bet he has been waiting for you.
Don’t worry about it.
We will meet again, right?”

Jonghyun as if feeling alive happily nods like an idiot under a spell of love at first sight moment replies…

“Oh…oh…yes…yes…
I will call you which by the way.
If it is alright to get your number…?”

“Sure…give me your phone…”

They exchange numbers while they are now entering the second gate.
 The car stops and Suho gets out opening the door for Jonghyun and Jessica.
Jonghyun bids farewell to Jessica whom the latter acknowledges so he goes out and
few seconds after Jessica follows dropping Jonghyun’s jaw in surprise uttering incoherent words…

“He…hey…Jess…Jessica…
why did you go out…?”

Jessica points somewhere over the wall saying…

“I live on the other side of that wall…”

(taken aback) What do you mean?
You are Key’s neighbor…?”

“Yes… I am….
(laughing out loud) Sorry…”

(pouts) You enjoyed it too much to make fun of me…”

“hahahahaha…. Because you are so cute…”

Jonghyun starts to feel uneasy obvious by how his cheeks turn red and Jessica seeing how he reacts giggles so hard pats the latter’s shoulder and says…

“You might want to send me over…
so to appease your worried heart…”

Jonghyun lost for words to say, gently hold Jessica’s left hand and walks infront of her towards the gate where she is pointing at.
He gasps at discovering how near he is to the lady he just met, dined and had fun with just few hours ago and somehow making him deliriously happy deciding…

“I think I want to stay for a little while longer…
hhhmm…”

 

Page 11 Chapter 6 Ends Here.........................I will finish this chapter in two days........be kind to everyone..................