The Canvass and The Ball Section 2 - Chapter 7 Page 16/?

The Canvass and The Ball

Continuation...........................................................Channeling angels in, the new age now......................



At Key’s Favorite Spot
Near the Soccer Field
Almost Lunch Time
 

Behind a tree – peeping tom Minho is just right on time.
Just as Taemin stated, he is currently inviting Park to go with him to the school canteen and from what he sees, Park is not willing but ultimately agrees with Key’s influence.

Discreetly, Taemin searches for Minho and the latter understanding Taemin’s movement shows himself at a very good position – Park’s back facing him while Taemin facing him.
 And so, Taemin spotting Minho nods and understands.

Minho maintaining his position hidden behind a tree, waits for the given two minutes span of time for Key to sleep.

Trying to calm himself down; Minho breathes in breathes out, does jumps, walks friskily and finally stretches like a calming position in yoga to soothe his condition.

Three minutes have passed Minho steps out of the large tree trunk but then again unsure, he comes back and assuring not to be caugh, decides to let another minute passes.

And so, this time does deep breathing again for like nth times. And after a minute, he takes another of his endless deep intake of breath and starts to head towards where Key is.

Minho carefully examines the atmosphere from few meters away from his location. Carefully, inches to Key checking if the latter is finally asleep and then exhales loudly in relief to see that Key has finally drifted away.


Not to waste this once in a lifetime opportunity, Minho hops soundlessly and with a flushed face and the thought of being in front of Key again for the very first time after so many years – makes him all giddy inside.

Acting extremely excited inside, Minho gazes at Key’s sleeping beautiful serene face and thinks…

“He is so breathtaking to gaze upon…
His lips are like an invitation…”

Then realizes that he only has few minutes left to enjoy being with Key, does the most unimaginable daring act in his life; places both of his hand in crossed position above his chest then gently kisses Key’s half-open-mouth gently.

Minho in bliss at the very moment his lips touch Key’s lips still with both of his hands on his chest –grasps them both due to intense pleasure and much to his surprise when he finds out that his lower body part reacts simultaneously with his emotions.

He gasps as a result, but at this time instead of departing; he stays for more seconds and wonting for more, moves his lips to press a bit more just so to taste Key’s lips by sliding his tongue on the other’s lower lip – and for this kiss alone as a result, Minho is extremely happy - all cloud nine.

 

Minho suddenly realizing that this opportunity is only for a very short time detaches carefully from Key’s lips runs few meters away and checks whether Taemin and Park are already around.

And then, exhales loudly in relief having to find out they are still not back and that, he quickly goes back to where Key is and cautiously plants a quick peck on Key’s right cheek and smiles satisfactorily running away from Kibum.

And just about thirty seconds, Minho glances back and sees Park and Taemin now visible on Minho’s eyes.
Minho grasps his chest in relief saying to himself…

“I am just right in time…
ppphheeww…
Wooo...wwwooowww...
That was awesome....
His lips are like heaven...”

 

Page 16 Chapter 7 Ends Here...............................................................next page please.....................