The Canvass and The Ball Section 2 - Chapter 9 Page 1/?

The Canvass and The Ball

Chapter 9
 

Intentions and Aspiration
Key and Minho
In Korea

 

Never Give Up On Love
Persist, Persevere and Prove
And for Whatever Outcome – Be Prepared

 

Endless Discussions
M
inho and Key
School Area

Taemin with the entire 91 Liner Group giggles at Minho’s confused unsettling situation like a guilty puppy with his head down while being stared intensely by Key.
They could not understand what came about of Minho’s behavior that he could not look into Key’s eyes.
One of his friends, Nickhun, could no longer bear the severity of the situation leans forward towards Taemin gently tapping the latter’s back to whisper…

“Taemin, do you know what is going on between Key and Minho…?”

Taemin turns to look at Nickhun and to a shrug response says…

“I would not be surprised if I knew about Minho’s acting weird…
I wonder…”

Meanwhile Key however does not plan on discontinuing his scrutinizing investigative stare at Minho.
He is aware that he is causing discomfort but he does not care albeit everyone’s confusion and curiosity due to the fact that as of this moment, he could vividly remember what happened yesterday morning when he woke up finding out his body on top of Minho’s half- body.  

Adding to Key’s inner discomfort is what he might have done during his accidental sleep over at Minho’s place specifically the latter’s room.

He remembers clearly what the scenario looked like waking up.

Waking up discovering while being on top of Minho; his right middle finger was sort of in the act of probably he thought nibbling Minho’s left causing for him to rise up seated above unrealized Minho’s crotch.
In a second after still being on top, he also quickly noticed on Minho’s exposed wide chest were full of bruises like color red marks caused by what he thought were someone off Minho’s skin – he then further went confusedly astounded and blushed
hard.

Instantly, Key checked his wrist and sighed dejectedly finding out that he did forget to wear his e-bracelet device that would instantly wake him up when his body rhythm begins to abnormally change.

Key trying to figuratively making sense of what happened vividly recollects that at that time, as a result, he inspected Minho’s body while constantly mumbling…

“…Let it not be…Did I…Didn’t I…?
Damn it…Oh still in …
(gulps)

When he became conscious of his situation, he quickly got up became conscious of their crotch by crotch setting, he remembers stating…

“What the heck where am seated…”

And right now staring intensely at Minho is what Key thinks is the best way to kind of remind Minho to tell him what exactly happened during that unplanned spending the night at his place.

Key sighs desperately annoyed at Minho’s.
He could not make sense of the other's frightened or intimidated behavior thus losing his patience, he raises his right hand while continuously staring at Minho says…

“Professor Hangeng…excuse me…!”

Hangeng:       (surprised) Hhhmm… Yes, Mr. Kim…

Key:                (faces Hangeng) I would like…
                       (pauses) In fact, Choi and I be excused…

Minho still with his head down and blushing face as a result of Key’s incessantly strongly staring at him quickly like being injected with a needle on his bottom shoots up hearing the other mentioning his name. In a low voice says in full astonishment…

“Wwwhhhaaa…
(dries throat then gulps) …aatt…”

 

Minho with his now undefined stature looks at Key’s direction whose facing the professor.
What he could not expect is when accidentally Key hears his comment and turns back to face and strongly in a discerning gaze gawks on Minho and mockingly says…

“You mean...What…? Let’s see…”

 

Page 1 Chapter 9 Ends Here.................................next page please.....................Am so late.............kinda been busy.............
                                                                               Good day............