The Canvass and The Ball Section 3 - Chapter 12 Page 9/?

The Canvass and The Ball

Continuation.............................Reality is, one mistake forgets the countless goodness you've done...........It stinks, right.............



Taemin wiggles in excitement as he blindly moves back trusting his position – senses the chair at his back and seats like in a moment of acting and a critic at the same time.

Park lifts his stare at Minho and runs to Key who has not seen him yet.
He calls…

“Key…Honey…”

Minho breathes a sigh of relief causing for Taemin to giggle.
Minho hears him turns at the other and makes a crusty face and without a voice opens his mouth asking…

***Wha…?***

Taemin understands and with an engaging challenging word he replies…

“Good luck…!”

Minho is about to reply at Taemin’s encouraging words in a comical manner when he hears Park whining at Key.

“HONEY…!!
KEY…!!
WHY IS THAT GUY HERE…?
WHAT’S HIS BUSINESS WITH YOU…?”

Minho glances at Taemin who at an instant reacts in disgust.
Minho feels secure ofTaemin’s reaction – an ally, he thinks.
Then after, swifts his gaze like in urgent need to watch the scene going on between Park and the now surprised Key.

Key:                (amused) Park…Baby…
                       You talk as if you know Minho too well…do you…?

Park:               (gulps hard) Hhmm…aahh…
                       Not much…
                       And not so interested now and in the future…

Key:                (laughs) Baby…Silly…
                       I cannot understand where your heated emotions are
                       coming from on Minho…

Park realizes his reactions, slows down and clams himself then decides to come closer to Key and embraces the latter for needed support and encouragement which Key wholeheartedly accepts.

“Baby...Calm down…
What’s wrong with you…?”

“I just so miss you that is all…
I was looking all over for you…
I even went to town thinking you were there…
(kisses Key’s lips) Hhhmmm…”

Key taken by surprise by Park’s immediate action could not move - aware of their situation looks at Taemin and Minho who are both in trance however Taemin quickly regains his senses and looks back at Key with a reaction of a puking face.
Key almost puffs a laugh due to Taemin’s reaction resists and turns to gently detaching their lips.

(wiping his lips) Baby…Sorry…
Okay… I was just busy…”

At this moment, Minho and Taemin look at each other.
Taemin fanning himself with his hands while Minho softly talking to himself…

“I hope…
He doesn’t mention he was with me…
(Looks overly concerned at Key on praying mantis clasp-hands)
Please…”

Thankfully for him, Key sees his reaction and giggles.
With his quick sense of what might happen, understands the situation and continues…

“I was somewhere not so far and I met Minho.
He just came along and accompanied me…”

“Well, am here.
You don’t need his company…
I will accompany you for the whole week…
Okay…?”

Key suddenly remembers…

“Oh…Park…
I think that is not going to be the case…”

“(surprised) What…?”

Key before answering makes a quick discreet glance over at Minho and amused to see the latter pouting his lips while nodding his head showing his assertiveness regarding their agreement, sighs…

“Well… Park…Baby…
I kind of lost to him in a game…”

“So…?”

“And the condition of losing the game is
that, the winner will be with the loser
24 hours a day for a month…”

“WWWHHHAATT…
AND YOU AGREED TO THIS…?”

Key nods and says…
“Yes…I did…”

“MMMIINNHHOO…
(quickly goes to Minho on ball-fist hand)
YYYOOUUU…
SSCCHHEEMMIINGG…
BBAASSTTAARRDD…!!”

Minho stunned by Park’s reaction could not move due to shock – ready to accept his fate of receiving hard blow of death judging from how he looks at Park.

At this moment, Taemin’s quick reaction saves him when the latter pulls him out of his pole trance state in which the only sense that is active in him is his ears – hearing; Key and Taemin’s screams…

“MMMIINNHHOO….
MMOOVVVEE….!!”

“PPAARRKK…
DDOONN’TT…BBAABBYY…!!”

And the next thing that Minho hears is the gust of wind few inches away from his cheek – which he realizes, Park’s heavy blow.
His eyes follows Park’s blow and along with it he sees latter’s angry eyes focused only at him.
Minho gulps at the sight of Park’s dark nature.
It reminds him of their childhood days as to how Park could act devious.

Next that happen, he sees Park losing his balance and falling on the floor gasping for breath.
Minho looks at Taemin and he could also sense the chill of fear written on the latter’s face.
They look at each other in great worry and concern – a little bit of fear but heaviest of all is worry for Key.


Page 9 Chapter 12........................................Earth is a place that's both heaven and hell.................