The Canvass and The Ball Section 3 - Chapter 12 Page 34/34

The Canvass and The Ball

Continuation...................................Thanks everyone..................my last page................



Key arcs his lips in approval and eyes widen more upon thinking of a good idea…

“Well…
Why not at the last week of the month, we
can invite everyone…
Taemin and Onew; 
Jessica and Jonghyun;
your friends, our trusted family members
like on your part – Yunho and Changmin and us;
Kris, Tao, Chen and Suho as well as
Mom and Uncle Donghae…”

 

Minho jumps and puts his legs and entire body on Key’s waistline – front-hold-carry-hug causing for Key to take a deep breath due to Minho’s sudden action.
And Minho willfully raises both of his hand upward surprising Key to instantly to grab a hold of Minho’s entire body.

“Ooopppss…
Minho…Oooiii…
You are bigger than me…”

 

Minho like he did not hear Key looks at the latter in full up mode saying…

“WOOWW…KKKEEYYY…
That would be awesome…
Okay… I will call them to inform everyone
about the event at our house a week before
our deal ends – a get together…”

Key shakes his head and says…

“NO…NO…”

(shocked) NO…?”

(nods and shakes his head)
Yes… We will but not in your house…”

“What do you mean…?”

“We will go to Fiji…
All of us…”

Minho gapes in total shock…

“Fiji…? All of us…?
That is going to be so expensive Key…”

(smiles) It is fine…
My treat…”

Minho’s face turns to red in disbelief over what just Key stated that he swiftly hugs the other’s neck tight…

“MMmmiin…hhoo…uuufff…
I…ccaannttt…bbreaatthhheee…”

 

Realizing what he is doing, releases his strong hug hold on Key’s neck.

“Sorry…he..he..he...
Excitement overwhelmed my entire being…
Did I hurt you…?”

 

Key gulping for air in broken words replies…

“You…almost…killed…me…
(gained back his breathing stability)
You might want to get down and walk…”

 

But instead of responding stares at Key’s pinkish cute lips and trying so hard to resist the temptation to kiss the latter, so he watches Key’s lips twitching and pouting.

“Mmmiinnhhhoo…
Get down…”

 

However, like in his own world, Minho just stares at Key’s lips and it is driving him crazy that unknowingly he sticks his tongue out to swipe his lips like seeing some tasty food.
He counts in his mind to counter his temptation.

***One…Two…Three…
Aahh…Nevermind…***

 

But gives in.
Hold Key’s head and takes Key’s pink lips full deliriously like in so much need to satisfy his hunger.
His loud moans are the proof of his desire for Key’s love and attention.
Minho rolls his tongue inside Key’s mouth exploring to the full of the fullest like making the most of his lost time he made contact with the other.
 Then moans so loud…

“Hhhhmmm…mmmm…”

 

Meanwhile Key could not move due to shock much so that his eyes widen even more surprised when Minho shove his entire mouth unto his mouth.
He is totally taken aback.
He could feel Minho’s yearning and the fullness of his desire towards him most especially when the other rolls his tongue inside him.

 

Key closes his eyes admitting to himself that he likes it – a lot that he could feel his knees getting weaker.
So that, he alerts himself by opening his eyes and walks towards the helicopter while his mouth is being taken passionately by Minho and at the same time makes sure of his hold for the other.

Arriving at the helicopter, Key steps on the two-step ladder; he frees his left hand while the right hand maintaining his hold on Minho – opens the door and lets his left hand feels the floor base of the helicopter.
Sure of what to do, Key secures Minho’s body on the base floor.
Key tries to balance their bodies together by detaching himself from Minho however the latter locks his feet on his waist making it harder to move that the last resort he can do is to crawl up inside the helicopter.

 

Minho has lost control of his body that his lower part is getting hard.
He is so happy that he even does not know that they are now inside the helicopter – wanting to breathe, he detaches and exhales loudly…

“AAahhhhh….
Sssoooo….Gggooodd….”

“Aaahhhh….hah…hah…haahh…”
As Key rapidly gasps for air …

“Minho…yyoouu..”

 

But before he could even answer, Minho dives in again and this time more passionate and gentle.
He could feel Minho’s hardness hitting his abdomen and it is giving him the same effect so that…

“Minho…Stop...”

 

Saying while gently laying Minho’s body on the base floor whiles him on all fours.

Minho embarrassed to look at Key move his head and looks the other way but Key gets his face to look at him however Minho closes his eyes and so Key says…

“I know…I know…
That small face but big eyes of yours will
start to cry…”

Minho does not respond but puckers his lips and says still with his eyes closed…

“I ju…just want to kiss, hug, and touch you…
That is all…”

“Sure…?
I think your body does show more than that…”

“Of course…!
That is chain combustion reaction…!”

Key quickly holds his stomach as well as covers his mouth on the verge of laughing regarding Minho’s statement but manages to calm down to avoids adding to Minho’s uncomfortable situation.

“Chain combustion reaction…?!”

“Yeah…
(still eyes closed but speak on broken voice)
body reaction because I love you so much…!”

 

Key senses how hard it is for Minho to put on a brave condition amidst an embarrassing situation so that out of pity, worry, concern and admiration as well as a growing soft spot or likeness for Minho; Key lowers his body atop Minho’s body much to the amazement of the latter who asks…

“Key…?
What are you doing…?”

“What do you think am doing…?”

“Hhhmm…Dunno…
My eyes are closed…”

“Of course, you lovely idiot…
(raises right hand to Minho’s left eye)
Open both of your eyes so you’ll see…”

“Don’t wanna…
I will be more embarrassed…
(pouts and cries)
Hhhhmm…uummpphh…”

“Come on Minho…
Open your eyes…”

“Don’t wanna…
(fervently shaking his head)

Key sighs but could not blame Minho and takes a deep breath and lowers his face aligning at the other’s face then lightly brushes his lips on Minho’s lips surprising the latter that quickly opens both of his eyes and says…

“What are you doing…?”

(whispers) That’s a stupid question Minho…”

 

 Chapter 12 Ends Here………….........Give me some time for Chapter 13....I will be busy for my promotions..........See yah...!!