The Canvass and The Ball Section 2 - Chapter 7 Page 20/?

The Canvass and The Ball

Continuation.........................................................Your pretty face and electric soul..........................



Kris discreetly giggles in happiness excited to witness the most awaited event of Key meeting Minho for the very first time after so many years.
Controlling his excitement he unobtrusively stretches and yawns to release the fullness of air starting to accumulate in his chest then after speaks…

“Sir Key…
His room is at the second floor middle one…
Do you need me to accompany you…?”

“Please…
(begging face) If you must…”

Meanwhile at this moment, Minho decides to lay his body flatly on the bed with a tired body and mind after witnessing and feeling stressed with the Key and Park’s display of affection.

And so, Kris leads the way towards Minho’s room behind him is Key.
As they reach Minho’s room door, Kris points it and says…

“Sir Key…here we are…”

Key takes a deep breath then slowly opens the door and shocked by how screaming beastly the music is and also to see all the speakers positioned by the window pane facing exactly towards his room.
He pulls Kris inward to let him see what is going on which the latter follows showing support towards Key but deep inside giggling about the situation.

(faces Kris and asks) What his name…?”

“aaah…”

But before Kris could answer, Key interrupts and says…

Nevermind…
Am not interested…
I will just let him know he is causing noise disturbance…”

At this time, Key can no longer contain his annoyance rapidly walks towards Minho’s body lying and the face against the bed and his head covered by a pillow.
Face red, Key stomps loudly towards Minho and without asking permission sits besides Minho’s side speaking on higher tone…

“HEY! MISTER! HEY!”

Hearing no response coming from now asleep Minho, Key gets a pillow and with just a moderate to hard force batters the other’s back resulting for the latter to jerk his body upward to a sitting position – slightly unkempt, Yells…

“WHAT THE…!!”

Then Minho’s eyes immediately searches for who just batted him; into Key’s eyes – totally astounded.
And quick as the tide changes his yell has changed to stammering vocals as he speaks…

“uuhh…uuummm….yyyoouu…
Kkkeeyyy…are my eyes not fooling me…?”

“OF COURSE AM KEY…
WHO DO YOU THINK OTHERWISE…?”

Minho:             (with mouth gaping still dazed and confused speaks blurrily)
                       Kkkkaaaeeeeyyy…?

Key:                (agitated with Minho’s dumbstruck condition, yells)
                       DAMN IT…!
                       LOWER YOUR VOLUME DOWN…
                       YOU ARE AFFECTING MY CONCENTRATION…!

Minho:             Cconcentrration…?
                        Wwwhhat…?

Key:                (fuming and exhaling loudly through his nose)
                       IIDDIIOOTT!!
                       (faces Kris) WHAT’S HIS NAME…?
                       (pointing at Minho) Kris…?

Kris:                (surprised by Key’s sudden question)
                       aaahh…
                       Choi Minho…
                       Sir Key…

Key:                (back at Minho now ears covering due to the loud music)
                       MR. CHOI…!
                       I SAID… PUT YOUR VOLUME DOWN…!!

Minho:             (out of his mind just nods)
                       aaahhh…

Key:                (gives up and sighs)
                       STUPID STONED FACE…
                       I WILL DO IT MYSELF…!

Meanwhile Kris who is just behind Key’s back could not help but giggles at Minho’s situation walks further behind and serves himself to take a seat thinking…

“Aaahhh…
this could be a good dramedy…”

 

Page 20 Chapter 7 Ends Here.................................I will finish this chapter after three days.....................
                                                                                  Thanks everyone.............be nice to one another........