The Canvass and The Ball Section 2 - Chapter 7 Page 17/?

The Canvass and The Ball

Continuation..........................................................Hot summer days, rock and roll..................................



The Following Day - Weekend
Key, Minho, Taemin and Park
Kim’s Estate

 

Out in the balcony of Key’s room, Park settles himself resting both of his hands on the balcony rail enjoying the warmth heat of the sun gently touching his face and body.
Accidentally, Park’s eyes incidentally are now focused on Minho’s house and says to himself…

“I wonder…
(then stops thinking upon...)

“Honey…are you ready...?”

Smiling turns his head to face Key opens both of his arms and walks to Key embracing tightly the latter saying…

“Am ready Baby…
I am on time and in fact have been waiting for
you that I decided to enjoy bathing a bit under the sun…”

(patting Park’s back)
Silly…
Come we need to finish your part…”

“Okay… “

At the same time Minho is on the way to his room after taking his breakfast meal.
He is expecting Park to be with Key and somehow has accepted that uncontested notion of dealing with this situation especially his at times uncontrollable emotions.

Whistling as he walks upstairs towards his room, he smiles as he thinks how powerful love can make anyone think and act.
Coming closer with a peaceful and confidence b towards his room, he suddenly remembers the party which Tiffany had promised for them thinking…

“I hope Auntie Tiffany does not forget what her promise.
It would be great to hold it after Park leaves …
That, I can have a better opportunity to talk to Key…
Hhhhmm…”

Meanwhile, Park makes a quick glance back again at Minho’s room and shrugs to himself and grins opening his arms as he walks towards the waiting Key and says…

“So where will I be positioning then…?”

“It is your choice… inside the room or here…?”

“I guess middle of the balcony is a good one…
Not much sunlight and the weather is cool…
This is fine…”

“Okay… honey…”

At this moment, Minho has reached his room and takes a detour towards the bathroom to freshen himself.
About the time Minho is in completion with his bathroom issues, when suddenly…

“AAASSHHH….
HHHOONNEEYY…!”

Minho hears Park’s sort of unlikely disciplinary voice tone that he gets out of his bathroom and goes without thinking towards the window but quickly realizes the risk he is in.
And thus, unties his two layer see-through curtain which is advantageous on his part then pulls his chair then suddenly hesitating for a moment and at the last minute, gets his specs laughing at his own suspicion.

In a good position, he hurriedly checks what is going on and quick as the heat-rush speeding up towards his face causing to quickly turn red and he is aware of this condition that any minute now he is about to lose his control viewing firsthand as he checks on them and Key hugging Park tightly sends him to full agitated emotion.

And so, Minho to counter the feeling of an obviously waiting rage inside his chest exhales it away by taking deep breaths.

 

After some minutes of display of affection with each other, both Key and Park have now continued with what they have supposed to do just same with Minho’s situation – on with continue to wide watching them.

And the moment happens that Minho at almost on a thin wire patience, snaps when Key initiates another display of affection but this time is a lot harder for Minho to take when the other gently slips his hands under Park’s skimpy satin cloth covering his lower half and starts a tease driving the receiver insane.
 

 

Page 17 Chapter 7 Ends Here...............................................................next page please.....................