The Canvass and The Ball Section 3 - Chapter 12 Page 1/?

The Canvass and The Ball

Chapter 12

tumblr_n2vwt9pdKi1r802a7o1_500.jpg key-minho-shinee-favim-com-361885.jpg  s6.jpg

Love and Jealousy – Conflict Continues
Minho, Park and Key
In Korea

 

Two Hearts…
World’s Apart….

 

The Meeting
Key, Minho, Taemin and Park
Kim’s Residence

 

Lee Taemin finds himself standing by the door with his left hand clutching the knob with pattering fingers while his right hand resting on the door frame indecisive of whether to divert Park’s excited attention or to just wait.
Still undecided, he waits.


In few seconds, draws out from the door as he taps his forehead, biting his lips walks towards his bed looking for his mobile.
Flipping his pillows, he gasps upon seeing it, dials his Key’s one-touch number.
No answer.

He tries it again.
Still, no answer.

“Dang it…Key…
Where are you guys…?”

Taemin could hear Park’s thundering call-out voice for Key – coming closer.
So close that the resounding calls echo like screams on his ears, he forces himself to draw in a deep long breath.
Tilts his face upward and exhales all his balled up anxieties out.

“Calm down Taemin…
Face the egotistical self-proclaimed infamous model….
Aaaaahhhh…
I should not be involved in their affairs but…
I see Park…
I smell trouble…
For world peace…
I will act as a volunteer intermediary…”

Making sure he is alright, raises his left finger and puts his forefinger and middle finger on each lip’s sides and push them upward – forcing a smile.
Brings his hands down then opens the door and be like all-in-celebrity-grandeur however not actually have seen Park yet.

“Hi…Park…
How was your trip…?”

Proud of what he just did, reward himself with a sigh and a smile for the success of his act, so he waits for an answer.
None.
There is no Park.
Finally, he checks the area wheezes in disappointment that all his effort turned out to be useless.

“What a waste of my energy…
He’s probably…”

“TAEMIN…!”

“WHOOAA…!”

Knowing the owner of the voice, quick as a flash of clapper, turns in full mode act…

“Ohhh…
Park…
There…
Hey…yeah…”

Park uninterested shoots back…

Park:               (looking straight in Taemin’s eyes)
                       Where’s Key…?

Taemin:          (pleasantly in ache remains smiling)
                      Inside the room…of course…!”

Park:               (inquisitive tone) Room is locked…
                       I cannot reach his phone as well…

Taemin:          (scolding himself,
                      “…Taemin…Stupid…Think…Think…”)
                      I…guess…Key’s outside…

Park:               (squints) Outside…?

Taemin:          (nods) Nature is a food for the soul for every artist…

Park:               (eyebrows wrinkle) Whaat…?

Taemin:          (more determined) Let’s just have a look…
                      Key probably did not bring his phone with him…

Park:               (sighs in desperation) Fine…
                       I will go look for him outside…

Taemin:          (kicks his left foot) Yeah…

Park:               (sees Taemin) Your foot…?

Taemin:          (quickly massages his left foot)
                     Cramps…you know…
                     You need company…?

Park dismisses Taemin’s offer and goes out on his own in search for Key.
Taemin arcs his lips in disgust commenting…

“What an arrogant prick…”

Taemin eases himself visible to Park’s way path to allow himself to be seen just in case the other decides to turn back and checks on him.
Thinking, if Park is in doubt, he would have to look back.
Thus, he remains glued where he’s standing at until Park is out of sight.

Soon as Park is no longer visible, Taemin’s throat closes.
Worry starts to move quickly up his spine.
It would not take long for Park to find out what he’s searching for was never around in the first place - another round for a diversion.


Page 1 Chapter 12...............................................Buenas Dias.......................



Note: It is funny though after such a long time of absence.
        Everything changed - the format, the layout - Out of touch of some sort.

        I needed to check a chapter to know how to plot updates.