The Canvass and The Ball Section 1 - Chapter 4/Page 3/?

The Canvass and The Ball

Continuation..........................................................Why do people cry when they hear the word goodbye......



Minho just nods and walks towards the direction of Key and hugs the latter…

“uuhh…watsh wrong…?”

Minho shakes his head smiling responding…

“Natching… I am just happy…”

“Ooohhh… me chu…”

After hours of playing, they both decide to rest however Key suggests painting instead…

“You rest… I will painch.
(points to his bed) Lay there…”

“Okay…”

Minho walks towards the bed lays his body on it however chest against the bed facing Key to watch what the latter is doing.

Meanwhile, Key has started painting and giggles as he paints talks randomly…

“I will painch myself first okay…?
(looks at Minho) and you next...”

Key’s eyebrows meet in an inquisitive manner, scrutinizing Minho’s face, runs to the mirror and starts painting himself chuckling he says…

“hi hi hi…
my fasche is so big while you…very shmall….
(chuckles again) my eyes are
very shmall but you fery fery big…
like froggie…
(giggling hard)

Minho cheeks turn to red because of Key’s remarks and he likes it a lot…

After ten minutes, Key has finished painting and walks towards Minho to show his work…

“Minuu… Here for you…
my gift for our first meeting today… keep it
(smiles sweetly)

(breathes in deeply and smiles)
Tank you…Key…”

Minho goes home bringing so many things given by Key including the painting the latter just created.
As he enters his house, his dad gets amused with Minho’s behavior acting so hyped up and elated while running towards his bedroom that he then asks…

“Minnie…
why are you so happy…?”

Minho stops for a while to respond to his dad while climbing the stairs to the second floor of their house saying…

(nods) Yes… Dad…
Am sho happy…
I played with Key today…”

(gasps) Oh so you finally made it…
meeting Key for the very first time…”

(giggling) Yes… Dad…
I will go to my room now…”

“Alright… Have fun….”

Inside his room, Minho immediately takes a shower to refresh his self from all of the sweat he was under into due to nervousness and excitement having to be with Key.

And so done, he excitedly groups all of the gifts Key had given him on his bed and enjoying every moment of how wonderful it was to receive a gift from someone whom you have been yearning to meet.

His eyes focus on the bag where the painting is; gently gets the bag and takes out the painting and immediately smiles realizing how funny how he painted the both of them together and thrilled at the same time painting in a cartoon manner only their faces on the canvass.

Minho on a dreamy state lays his enthralled body and mind hugging the painting and sleeps with it the whole night.

There was never a day that Minho hoped for another fine day being with Key.
One sunny Saturday morning; on the weekend, Minho wakes up early excited able to finish all his early daily routine activities, runs to the window to check his neighbor and glad to see all the helpers out beautifying the garden.

Like in a panic state, heads for the stairs and runs as fast as he can towards their side gate entering Key’s house.
He takes a deep breath and pushes the metal door slowly heading for a peep, makes his head first on the slightly open door to get a start-up view then enters silently greeting Suho…

“Hyung…hyung Suho…”

Suho searches where the tiny voice coming from and gasps to see Minho waving at them so that he waves back and asks Minho to move forward towards them which the other does.
Kris, Tao and Chen notice Minho too and smiles waving back at the latter.

“Hyung… good morning…”

“Good morning too Sir Minho…”
The four guys reply in chorus…

“Are you here for Sir Key…?”
Asks Chen…

Minho gets embarrassed and lowers his head to reply…

“Yes…
I want to play with Key…”

“Sure…
Sir Key will be coming out in a minute
but for the meantime wait
(gets a small chair)

Here… sit while you wait okay?”

Offers Tao…

“Chank you…Tao hyung…”

“You’re welcome, Sir Minho…
feel comfortable…”

Minho nods cutely.
After some thirty minutes, Tiffany calls on Kris to head to the second gate leading inside their house to welcome a family visitor.
And so Kris gets up and cleans himself, looks at Minho and says…

“Sir Minho…
I will leave you here for a moment okay…
we have a visitor arriving so I need to take care of it…
and other hyungs will take care of you, okay?”

“Okay…hyung… I am fine…”

The second gate opens and emerges a well-off car in silver color; Minho catches his breath in fascination and quickly is sent back to reality upon seeing Key going out of the main door dressed cutely.
He really wants to run and meet Key however aware that this moment is not for him as the other is expecting a visitor to arrive explaining how he is properly dressed up.
Minho’s focus swiftly goes back to where the car has now reached a final stop – exactly at Tiffany and Key location.

The car door opens springs out a cute boy in a cute shirt and jeans ensemble running as fast as he can towards Key and hugs the latter tightly.
Minho bites his lips and trying to control not to cry but his lower lip is trembling making for Suho to notice it and asks…

“Are you alright, Sir Minho?”

Minho lips perking hiding his trembling lips and simply nods to respond to Suho’s concern.
Noticing the situation, Chen moves closer to Minho and the latter’s back to pacify his lonely mood.

“Sir Minho…
you can come back later if you want…
Sir Key is going to be busy with his visitor…
I am so sorry...”

“O…oo..kk…aayy…”
On quivering sobs Minho replies.

Minho stands up then Tao pitiful of Minho holds the latter’s right tiny hand while the other hand wiping his now pouring tears on both cheeks.
Tao, Suho and Chen look at each other sympathizing with Minho’s feelings and altogether console the latter’s broken aspiration…

“It is alright Sir Minho…”
Suho then follows it up…

“you can come anytime you want…
(nudges on Chen to walk him back to his house)

“Come…
I will send you home alright…”

Says Chen…

 

Page 3 Chapter 4 Ends Here..........................................next page please.........