The Canvass and The Ball Section 1 - Chapter 1/Page 11/?

The Canvass and The Ball

Continuation.......................................................Update No. 6...........................................


 

Minho and Friends
Inside Minho's Residence

 

Donghae looks to his left.
Meters away from his huge glass stained window sees the car he believes driven by Tiffany with Key is gradually approaching suddenly his heart begins to beat so fast and sweats are slowly forming on his forehead - a natural habit he has getting excited, nervous or any mixed emotions therein.
 He all of a sudden has become temporarily unable to move due to the surge of mixed emotions.

After some seconds, he regains his condition and hurriedly runs towards where Minho and his friends are located shattering...
 

"SON....SON...MINHO....MINHO...!!"
 

Meanwhile Minho busy talking with his friends stops as he hears his father shouting while running in a swiftly manner; gets out of the room and replies...

"DAD...DAD... What is it...?"

"(panting and breathing hard)
They are here...son...they are here...
Tiffany and Key... come...come quick...
(runs to another room with a better view)"

 

Minho:             (follows Donghae) Whoaaa....

Eli:                   (yells) Wait Minho... we are coming too...!

Minho:             (waves at them) Sure come along...!
 

Inside the room, they all get a better view of the arrival and wait patiently  however Minho insists to do something; turns his back going out of the room unnoticed and speedily dashes the stairs and chooses the kitchen exit door near to the entrance gate of the dividing wall of Key's mansion.

Standing by the wall gate, Minho takes a deep breath and with trembling excited hands enters the code for the wall door to open.
Minho puffs soon as the door opens, quickly makes his way in and in the process, Tao sees Minho and calls the latter...

"Minho-ssi....Minho-ssi... they are here...!"
 

Minho:             (nods) Yes... that is why am here...

Tao:                (shocked) Who told you...?

Minho:             (grinning) Dad... he saw them coming...

Tao:                (snaps his fingers) Oh...
                       Mr. Donghae should just have come to meet Ms. Tiffany.
                       Madam will like it you know...

Minho:             (scratches his head) Oh... you see... Dad is all shy...

Tao:                (laughs) Well... Come with me then...
                       Mr. Kris is waiting for me in front...

 

Minho suddenly goes all quiet and stricken with apprehension and uneasiness obvious by the appearance of sweats running through his cheek and thus, face blushing hard replies...

 

Minho:             I think I will content myself watching from the distance.
                        I just want to see how he looks like now...

Tao:                (sighs) Aaaiii Minho-ssi...
                       It is alright, we know that you like Sir Key...

Minho:             (blushes more hard) Mr.Tao...
                       you are embarrassing me...
                       Last night, I was so stupid ranting about it...
                       Was so ridiculous of me...

Tao:                (laughs) Well... we understand... okay...
                        I have to go now... will you be okay here?

Minho:             (nods) Yes... do not worry about me...
                       I will find my way around here...

Tao:                (waves hand) Okay... see you...
 

"Thank you, Mr. Tao..."
 

Minho smiling as he waves his hand to the running away Tao. 
He then heads toward the back side of the mansion where most of the beautiful sights of the entire mansion are displayed.
Minho finds peace pacing at a slow manner while enjoying the breathtaking ornaments providing him calmness and a bit of encouragement.
His eyes are again focused getting his full attention at a certain beautiful cute statue that is, little Key's statue.
He stands there without a care of the outside world unaware of the entire surrounding
.

 

Key At this Moment...

"Well... this place is huge...
Dad must really like big residences...
I wonder how the other houses would look like...
This could be a great place for an open-studio...

(grins) Yeah... why not?
Let me have fun...
an open-air-natural canvass or studio...
This could be entertaining...
Let me do more exploration therefore..."

 

Key makes a swift turn by rounding a corner and amazed to see the beauty beholding right before his eyes...

"Whoaaa...! Now... this is something... amazing...!"

 

And thus, Key is taking the pleasure of gazing the beauty hidden behind the mansion; starts his usual artistic visual inspection from where it is starting and even takes delight in coming near to scrutinize one by one. 
And right before it ends, Key initially gasps, seeing a man standing watching a statue. However, he did not think bad about him thinking probably this stranger is just one of their helpers.

For a few seconds, Key observes this man's demeanor and after a little while wonders why he is immobile and from what Key seems is so immersed in staring at the statue in front of him making Key giggle watching the stranger in that ridiculous he thinks situation.
As a result, Key decides to approach the stranger and innocently walks at quiet pace towards him.

Key deep breathes and pokes at the stranger's left shoulder saying...

"Are you one of our helpers...?"
 

The guy replies without turning his back to face Key...

"No...."

"(sounds firm) So what are you doing here then...?
Are you a thief...?"

 

At this, the stranger responses...

"NO...! Excuse me...!"
 

And then abruptly turns his body around carelessly losing his balance and on twisted feet pushing Key's body on the ground...

"AAAhhhhh...."
 

As the stranger screeches in surprise while bringing his entire body weight on Key's body on top of the latter; a loud thud sounds…

What comes next after the scream is a complete human sound silence except for the rhythmic movement sound of plants, chirping of the birds and gentle sound produced by the gusting of air.

 

 

Page 11 Chapter 1 Ends Here.............................................next page please......................