The Canvass and The Ball Section 3 - Chapter 11 Page 7/?

The Canvass and The Ball

Continuation...............................................Thanks heaven....Internet is ok.....kinda scare me..........



Departure
Kim and Choi’s Families
Nighttime

 

“Minho…
You might want to come with me to the airport…”

“Oohh…
Thank you…I will be there in a minute…”

Minho in a hurry like in a race in time pauses and calms his extremely excited emotions saying to himself…

“I need to calm down…
I don’t want to appear like a creepy person…
Okay calm down…
Calm down…hhhuuufff…”

Checks himself in the mirror and then picks up his mobile phone gets out of his room to inform Donghae and Jessica. And goes to each of their room calling them…

“Dad…Jessie…Am going….
Dad…Jessie…
(wondering why has anyone not responded to his calling)
Dad…Jessie…where are y’all…”

Concluding probably they are out, get a sticky note and leave a message then heads to Key’s house.

As Minho approaches the gate – the bridge link that could have provided him a better relationship with Key and because of Park shutting it down when they were kids has somewhat causes him to stop and pause.
Instantly at that very moment, Minho remembers the time when Park closed the annex door that gave him a total shutdown of what could have given him an opportunity to build a sound and solid relationship with Key. 

The sound of a watch alarming he had set at six o’clock nighttime has Minho comes back to his own senses; he quickly snap it out from his system and yanks the handle of the metal gate lock.
He enters and quickly recovering from that sudden flashback of his childhood. Emotions on bliss, Minho takes a full gust of air as he opens the main entrance door; he laughs at his behavior of being overdramatic but nods as a result acknowledging the condition of him being absolutely delighted and happy.

Walking along the wide hallway of Key’s house, he could hear laughter that sounds like his father making him rush to the source of it.
He jolts in surprise to see his father and sister talking casually with Key and Tiffany…

“Dad…Jessie…!!
Why are you both here…?
I was looking all over the both of you in our
house that when I could not find y’all,
I just left a note informing you that I am leaving…”

Jessica:          (beaming with happiness) Oh well…
                       Key here called Dad and asked him and me to come
                       over so we, together with Auntie Tiffany, could
                       accompany to send both of you off…

Key:                Yes…Minho…
                        I called Uncle and Jessie to come over and come with us…
                        I hope it is alright with you. I apologize for not letting you know…

Minho:             (shakes head and goes to Donghae and hugs the latter)
                       Oh…no…It is alright…I don’t mind…

Donghae:       Are you ready…?
                      We have been waiting for you…
                      We need to go now…

Tiffany:            (pats Key) Sweetie…papers complete…?

Key:                (nods) Yes Mom…All in…
                       (looks at Minho) Are you ready Minho…?

Minho:             Yes…Am ready…

Donghae:       Let’s go…

The families of Key and Minho bid farewell waving at them while getting inside the plane.
Minho is basically astounded by the whole scenario – mixed understandable feeling which are mostly bliss, anticipation and satisfaction occupy the whole emotions.
Key must have noticed Minho’s condition and just allow him to go with the process of probably what he thinks the other’s first adventure and experience.

More so inside the plane, Minho is completely mystified with how the plane looks like in the inside that he gapes in shock at the same time as he turns to look at Key as if wanting to say something.
Key chuckles in amusement watching Minho’s reaction that the other raises both of his hands to gesture Minho to breathe in slowly and letting the latter know that…

“Enjoy it…
(holds Minho) Come let’s have a sit the
plane needs to take off…”

“Uuhh…aaahhh…ooohh…kay…
(says the stuttering Minho)
Thanks…”

Key and Minho are basically the only passenger of the VIP jet plane that basically makes the latter astounded and gaping by the whole scenario of first time exclusive VIP private flight.

After several hours, Key checks on Minho and sees the latter still overwhelmedso that, he gets up and goes to the bar to get drinks.
Holding the drinks for each of them, Key puts down Minho’s drink on the table of latter’s area and his as well.
Amused by how Minho could not recover with the amazement, Key gets his mobile and takes photos of Minho’s cute facial reactions.

Only at the time to eat that Minho finally realizes how he amazingly stupid he has been gaping the entire time and quickly checks on Key reading a magazine quietly seated while he and him are being served dinner.

“Bon Appetit…”
Says the flight attendants...

Minho not understanding what the flight attendants just said turns to Key in the latter’s face with an ask kind of face at Key’s.

Key however does not notice Minho’s out of the blue gesticulation that the other is currently focused on eating the food prepared for them on a beautiful laser jet designed table made of Italian wood.
Minho so persistent wanting answer and Key’s attention, nudges on the latter asking…

“Key…Key…”

“Hhhmm…”

“What did the ladies just say…Bonti…?”

Key chuckles at Minho’s understanding and repeats what the attendants said…

“Bon… a…ppe…tit… like bonapetti”

“Oh…bon…appeti…what does it mean…?”

“Meaning…enjoy your meal…”

“Oh…
(beams) I will…
(looks one of the attendants)
Thank you so much…”

 

Page 7 Chapter 11.................................................................