Chapter Eight

My Son's Daddy is Back

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

This morning Umma was the one who showered Aiden. Last night he slept with Umma too. My son really upset with me. After finishing our breakfast, I waited for Umma and Aiden at the door since Umma was feeding him just now,

 

“Be a good bye at school and remembered what I told you” Umma came and kissed Aiden’s cheek.

 

“Now go to your Mummy” Umma gave Aiden to me and he wrapped his arms around my neck.

 

“Mummy, I’m sowwy because I ignowed chubefowe. Gwandma told me that only bad kid tweated his parent like that” he kissed my cheek so many time.

 

“Fwom now on, I’m not going to ask about Daddy anymowe. If he loved me he will come aftew me, aite?” he asked and I nodded.

 

“I love chu, Mummy” he hugged me tightly.

 

“I love you too, my son.” I replied.

 

“Thanks, Umma” I hugged my mother.

 

Then, I sent Aiden to his kindergarten and went to college. Since, Aiden became more understanding like this, I think Amber don’t have to know yet about his son. My problem solved for now.

 

AMBER’s POV

Even the next day, I didn’t have chance to talk to her. She was trying to distance herself from me. Few days had passed; I still didn’t manage to talk to her. During the period, I knew she didn’t have any boyfriend since I never see him alone with a guy except that Kai. He looked close to her. And I’m freaking jealous seeing Kai made Krystal laughed and smiled. Maybe, I will approached her when she’s alone because her friends are very talkative especially Sulli. One day, I decided to skip school to clear my mind. I was walking in front of the kindergarten which is situated near to my college.

 

Soooojung, why you didn’t want to talk to me? You acted like you didn’t know me.

 

Those were lingering in my mind until a kid threw a ball at me.

 

“Yahhhhh, hyung. Can chu help uhs?” he called me. There is bunch of kids who were playing at the playground. Their teacher is watching them from the gate.  She smiled at me.

 

“Yessss. What can I do for you guys?” I asked them.

 

“My fwiends and I wanted to play this see saw but it didn’t wowk. Can you sit at the other end while 5 of us sit hewe” the talkative kid pointed at the see saw.

 

“Okay then.” I replied. Usually I just ignored kids because I found they’re annoying but this talkative kid is different. I got a feeling that I’m closed with him. We were playing happily for the next 30 minutes. That talkative kid forced me to swing him. Sometimes, he asked me to carry him in the arms and put him on the slide.

 

Right now, I felt like I’m a father.

 

“I’m tiwed alweady.” He exclaimed and again spread his arms indicating that he wanted me to carry him. Why are we being this close? I just met this kid 30 minutes ago.

 

“Do you want water or ice cream?” I asked him while walking into the kindergartens where the sell those drinks and foods.

 

“Iceh cweamm” he exclaimed happily.

 

“What flavour do you want?” I questioned him.

 

“Ice Mint. I only like that flavouw” he told me.

 

This kid had same taste just like me.

 

Then we went to the bench and sit on it. He was sitting on my lap.

 

“Twank you, hyung for accompanied me” he giggled.

 

“What’s your name?” I smiled.

 

“Aiden” he replied.

 

“You’re ssoooo cute. Your parents must be really pretty and handsome” I told him while pinching his cheek.

 

“Hyung, it huwts. Mummy ish vewy pwetty but  Daddy I nevew meet him befowe.” He caressed his cheek.

 

“I’m sorry, Aiden-ah. Why you never meet your Daddy?” I asked him. This is weird though. Why am I being caring towards this kid?

 

“I don’t know. Mummy always kept quiet when I asked about Daddy. I wash jealous seeing my fwiends got a Daddy while I don’t” he replied.

 

“Your Mummy worked as what?” I asked him again.

 

“Mummy ish still studying in a college” he replied happily. Now, I get it. Maybe his mother did “that thing” with her boyfriend and got pregnant. Then her boyfriend left her.

 

“Thenn, I can be your Daddy until you found your real Daddy back. I’m going to treat you like my son” I poked his cheek. I pitied him because he didn’t get his father’s love.

 

“Wealllllyy, hyung?” I nodded.

 

“Can I called chu, Daddy?” he continued.

 

“Yessss” I pinched his cheek.

 

“Thawnk chu, Daddyyy” he threw his arms around me and hugged my neck tightly. Then, my phone rang. I put him down. My Dad called telling he needed me to be home by 3.

 

t. It’s already 2.30

 

“Aiden, Daddy need to go home. When I had free time, I will come here” I kneeled down and patted his head. Aiden gave me a peck on cheek.

 

I’m touched.

 

“Bye, Dadddddddy” he exclaimed joyfully while waving at me and I waved back.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV.

Amber was absent today. I knew this few days he tried to approach me but I’m not ready to talk to him yet. After class ended, I walked to Aiden’s kindergarten. When I arrived there, I say Aiden smiling happily while waiting for me. It’s weird seeing him smiling while spacing out. He looked like Amber doing that. During high school, Amber always grinning happily while spacing out in the class causing him to be a joke in the class even he is the Kingka at the school.

 

“Why you looked so happy, Aiden?” I asked him.

 

“I got a Daddy fow me” he chuckled.

 

“What do you meant?” I asked him again.

 

“That hyung was very nice, Mummy. He played with me and treated me an iceh cweam. I told him that I don’t have a Daddy and he wanted to become my Daddy” he exclaimed cheerfully.

 

“Really? I wished I can meet him soon. I wanted to thank him for being your Daddy” I cover our body with the comforter and Aiden hugged me. After few minutes Aiden was talking to me about what he did with his fake Daddy, we drifted to sleep.