Chapter Twenty Four

My Son's Daddy is Back

 

AMBER’s POV

I already had done packing my bags. Passport and ticket were in my backpack. The flight is in the afternoon so; I wanted to spend my morning with beloved ones. How I wished I can list Krystal in it but I knew it’s impossible. After what I saw last night, I think she’s with Kai no. All my hopes turned into dust. I went to Krystal’s house early in the morning together with my parents. When I rang the bell, Mr. and Mrs. Jung came out with Aiden in his arms.

 

“Morning” Mum and Dad bowed at them. Then they passed Aiden to me. They talked among each other while Aiden and I kept teasing between each other. When I pinched his nose, he did pinch me back. When I pinched his cheek, he did the same.  When I tackled him, Aiden couldn’t stop giggling.

 

“Where is Krystal?” My Mum asked.

 

“She’s at upstairs. Still sleeping, I guessed.” Mrs.Jung replied. I looked at the balcony which located outside her room and found her looking at us. She waved me and I smiled back. She looked so adorable with her messy hair. I kept staring at her since I knew it will be the last time I can see her.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

I opened my eyes and turned around but only found the bed emptied. Ohh, I forgot. Today, Amber was going to take Aiden out. I heard sounds of people chatting and giggling outside the house. So, I went to the balcony and saw Umma, Appa, Mr. & Mrs. Liu, Aiden and Amber at the gate. I saw how Amber played around with Aiden. They’re so cute together. Aiden really looked like him. Suddenly, Amber looked up and I waved at him. He just smiled back and kept staring at me. I could do nothing except stared back at him.

 

“Amber, Aiden. Let’s go, now” Mr.Liu patted Amber’s shoulder. Mr & Mrs. Liu waved me a goodbye and entered the car.

 

“Bye Mummmmmmmmy” Aiden screamed happily.

 

“Bye sweetie. Don’t be too naughty” I responded. Then Amber waved his hand at me and mouthed ‘I LOVE YOU’ at me. I wanted to mouth ‘I LOVE YOU TOO’ to him but he immediately went to hug my parents after that. It’s okay. I will tell him later.

 

*beep*

My phone vibrated indicating someone send me a text message.

 

From: Sulli

Krystal, let’s have brunch with the boys at 11 am. Meet you at our usual café. Don’t be late.

 

~~~

I was walking into the cafeteria and was searching for my friends. Suddenly I heard one familiar voice. It’s Taemin was talking with Sulli. I heard they mentioned about Amber, leaving, Krystal, last night and Kai. I tried to eaves drop their conversation.

 

“Jonghyun, what time Amber’s flight?” Taemin asked.

 

Amber’s flight. Where is he going?

 

“I thought it’s about 12 pm. He didn’t specifically tell me because he really didn’t want us to send him off” Jonghyun replied.

 

“When he’s going back here?” Sulli asked Taemin.

 

“We didn’t know, Ssul. Hyung maybe heartbroken after Krystal rejected his proposal. He’ll stayed for a long time in US to take over his Dad’s business over there” Taemin replied.

 

“Poor him. I didn’t know why Krystal rejected him and choose Kai over him” Minho slammed the table.

 

“Didn’t Krystal tell you guys anything?” Onew questioned.

 

“No. I thought she loved Amber” Luna responded.

 

“His heart shattered guys. Seeing girl that he loved the most kissing and hugging with his own rival” Taemin sighed.

 

“WHATTTTTTTTTTT?” The girls sounded shocked.

 

“Yahhhh, Taemin. Didn’t Amber tell us to keep it as secret” I heard a smack.

 

“It’s not a secret anymore. Spilt it, boys” Victoria asked. Minho was the one explaining the last night scene. Amber saw me kissing Kai and making he thought that I rejected his proposal and be with Kai. I closed my mouth with both of my hands. That’s what he meant by ‘I saw it’ and didn’t need an answer from me. He’s leaving today and decided to spend the last night and morning with his son. Amber didn’t utter any word about his leaving towards me. Tears rolled down my cheeks. No. Jung Soojung doesn’t give up. I still have 45 minutes left.

 

I have to prevent him from leaving me and Aiden again.

 

It just an understanding. He can’t leave us again after he found us. I love him, only him that used to be in my heart. I immediately hailed a cab and went to the airport.

 

“Ahjusssi, faster. Faster, faster. Please” I kept yelling at the driver.

 

“What’s wrong with you miss? Are you late to board the plane” He asked me while driving like a professional racer drifting on the road.

 

“Yessss. I’m late. If I’m late I’m going to lose the most important person in my life” I replied. When we arrived at the airport, I pass the money without taking the balance and ran hurriedly to inside. It’s almost 12 pm, I saw the board. It’s was showing a few flight to US and one of it is going to depart at 12. It showed ‘boarding’. Then I ran to the boarding door and bumped into Mr & Mrs. Liu with Aiden. They looked shocked seeing me here.

 

“Mummmmmmmy” Aiden was crying in Mr.Liu’s arms.

 

“Dadd.yy *hiccup* lefttt *hiccup* me” He told me and hugged me. Amber left already.

 

No, I won’t give up. I still can prevent the pane from departing.

 

“Aiden, Mummy will bring back Daddy to us. Wait here with granddad and grandmamma” He nodded and I ran towards the entrance but the guards were forbidding me from entering it.

 

“Sir, please. I want to meet my husband” I cried and caused a scene at there.

 

“I’m sorry, Mam. We already locked the door” They told me and I fell on my knees.

 

“Amberr, Amm. How could you leave me without a confirmation?” I was sobbing on the floor and cried non-stop.

 

AMBER’s POV

“Attention to all passengers, our departure will be delayed since there is chaos in cockpit. Thank you for your cooperation and you may wait in the airport” The flight attendant announced. When I was walking back to the entrance, I found a young lady crying while mumbling someone’s name. Poor her so I decided to approach her.

 

“Miss, miss” I tapped her shoulder.

 

“Get up please, the floor is dirty” Finally she gets up and I just realised her back view just like Krystal. She turned around facing me.

 

“Soooojung?” I stuttered and got a slap on my face.

 

“Ouchhhh, it hurts” I told Krystal and her eyes became more teary.

 

“It’s really you, Am” She threw herself on me and the next moment I felt something soft on my lips. Krystal was kissing me. She was nibbling on my lips. Later she pushed her tongue into my mouth. First I didn’t respond because I shocked but afterwards, I opened my mouth and our tongue tangled. This the first time Krystal willingly kissed me. It’s not a peck but a deep and passionate one. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine on her waist. We broke the kiss when oxygen is needed.

 

“I love you, Amber. Don’t leave me” Krystal told me as our foreheads still attached to each other. I pecked her lips.

 

“I love you too *kiss* I won’t leave you *kiss* and our son” I told her and I can feel she was smiling between our kisses. I don’t care people were watching because right now, I’m very happy as finally Soojung confessed her love to me. 

 

 


 

THANKS SUBSRIBERS+ COMMENTERS+ UPVOTERS

YOU MADE ME HAPPY AND UPDATE FASTER.

KEEEP IT UP.

I WON'T LET YOU GUYS UPSET