Chapter Five

My Son's Daddy is Back

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

I heard some noise at the hallway and it stopped when a guy opened a door. I was shocked upon seeing Amber standing in front of me saying “Good Morning, everyone”. I thought he didn’t realise me not until his friend came and pushed him forward. He stumbled at my desk and when he looked up to apologise me, he mumbled my name. I felt like the world between us stopped for a while. Amber was about to approach me however our lecturer entered the class.

 

“My beloved students, good morning” Ms.T exclaimed joyfully.

 

“And the transferee students, please take your seat at any vacant seat” she continued.

 

“Soooo, everyone.  Today we are going to learn about……….” Ms.T continues lecturing while I’m just kept worrying how to face Amber.

 

“Krystal, relax. Everything is going to be okay” Victoria unnie who was sitting near to me caressed my arm.

 

“Thank you, unnie” I told her.

 

AMBER’s POV

Soojung is here. My first and only love. After what happened between us that night, I can’t forget about her. That night was meaningful for me. It is the most beautiful night I ever had. I tried to find her but Mum and Dad only allowed to find her after I finish the college but now I found her. I won’t let her go anymore.

 

“Mr.Liu….” I felt someone was calling me but I kept glancing at Krystal’s back.

 

“AMBER JOSEPH LIU” Ms. T sweetly called me.

 

“Huhh? Yeahh…” I replied.

 

“Why were you spacing out? It’s looked like you’ve been thinking of something. Mind to share?” She asked me.

 

“Noo, I just wonder how a lecturer like you still young and beautiful at the same time” I answered her.

 

“Well, it’s called natural beauty. NOW stop thinking about me and I knew you were hiding something from me” She winked at me making the whole class burst into laugh.

 

*RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

 

“The bell rang; it’s meant time for recess everyone. Enjoy your break. See you next time” She told us while walking out from the room. I glanced at Krystal seeing she still at her desk.  Then I quickly packed my stuff and I looked up again found no one at her desk. I hurriedly went out to the door and didn’t see her along the hallway.

 

I need to talk to her.

 

“Hyung, what’s wrong? You looked like you’ve been searching for something” Taemin patted my back.

 

“Ohh, nothing. Taemin, let me treated your lunch since I cheated this morning” I wrapped my arm on his shoulder.

 

“Really?” He asked me and I nodded.

 

“Let’s go, hyung. The others might be waiting for you too” He pulled my arm dragging me to the cafeteria.

 

AT THE CAFETARIA

“Amber! Taemin! Here.” I saw Key hyung was waving at us. Then, we grabbed some food at the counter and paid it. They start talking while I just shut my mouth since I was thinking about Krystal. I didn’t touch my food but my eyes kept searching for her in the cafeteria.

 

“Heyy! Amberr! Do you hear me?” Minho asked me as he was waving his hand in front of me.

 

“Yeahh” I startled.

 

“Amber kept spacing out since in the class. I thought there are something was bothering him” Taemin exclaimed.

 

“What’s wrong? You can tell us, Amber. We’re your best buddies” Onew continued.

 

“She’s here” I replied.

 

“Whoooooooooooo?” they asked in unison.

 

“Taemin, don’t you realise the girl who was sitting at desk I stumbled just now?” I asked him.

 

“Nope, I was busy checking out a cute girl, hyung. If I’m not mistaken her name is.. is Sulli.” He grinned widely.

 

“What’s wrong with that girl?” Key asked me.

 

“She’s my first love.” I replied.

 

“KRYSTAL??????” they shocked. I nodded and started sipping my drinks.

 

“What are you going to do, Amber?” Onew questioned me.

 

“I’m going to approach her of course. I wanted to be responsible for what I did with her last time. Most important, I would like to confess” I answered him.
 

“You really love her, huh?” they asked me.

 

“Of course I do. I made love with her. That’s why I kept pushing girls. Krystal- she is the only one that I wanted” I told them.

 

“Impressive, hyung. How I wish my love toward Sulli will be like that too. Strong and long lasting” Taemin giggled.

 

“Please stop dreaming. She didn’t even know you” Key smacked Taemin’s head.

 

“I don’t care. I’m going to approach her anyway.” He replied.

 

“Amber, make sure this time everything is running smoothly” Minho advised me.

 

“Sureee. I’m going to win her heart again. No matter what happened” I told him confidently

 


 

Want another update today?

don't forget to COMMENT+UPVOTE+SUBSCRIBE