Chapter Seven

My Son's Daddy is Back

 

MRS.JUNG’s POV

I saw Krystal was carrying Aiden in her arms entering the house gate. The guards greeted her and he helped to open the door’s house. I approached them.

 

“Evening, Umma” Krystal greeted me but Aiden still buried his face at Krystal’s neck.

 

“What happened?” I mouthed.

 

“Daddy!” She mouthed back. Aiden really wanted to see his Daddy so bad. I used to ask Krystal to marry one of my friend’s sons but she rejected.  I tried to figure out how to comfort this boy.

 

“Aiden, come to gwandma” I told him and he immediately threw his arms around me.

 

“What’s wrong, honey?” I asked him but he just kept quiet.

 

“Do you want to eat? I made your favourite porridge.” I told him but Aiden just shook his head.

 

“Then, let Mummy bath you first. Come” Krystal wanted to take Aiden from my arm bit he suddenly tightens his arms around my neck.

 

“It’s okay Krystal. I’m going to wash him for you” Krystal looked upset seeing her son was sulking with her. After I bathed Aiden, we went to eat downstairs. He didn’t want to be feed by Krystal. The usually talkative Aiden turned into a mute one. Finally it’s time for sleep. I tucked him in the bed and went to talk with Krystal.

 

“What happened actually?” I asked her.

 

“Aiden saw his schoolmates got their own Daddies. He was jealous, Umma. So, Aiden persuaded me to show him his Daddy. He wanted to see his Daddy so bad.” She explained.

 

“Then what’re you going to do now? You wanted me to set up your marriage?” I questioned her and she shook her head.

 

“Krystal, you must understand. Aiden grew up without his Daddy. He must be so lonely. He needs a father” I advised her.

 

“I know and Umma, Aiden’s Daddy is back.” She told me.

 

“AMBERRRR?” I shocked.

 

“He was transferred to my college for a while until I don’t know when” she replied.

 

“That’s good. You need to talk to him about Aiden. I’m relieved the things become much easier.” I told her.

 

“Not now, Umma. What become much easier?” she asked me.

 

“Amber can be your husband since he’s Aiden’s Daddy” I smiled broadly.

 

“Umma, I don’t think so. I won’t marry him.” She insisted.

 

“I know one day you will marry him. Trust me. Umma got sixth senses” I stated and she furrowed her eyebrows.

 

AMBER’s HOUSE

The Liu are having lunch in the dining room. Amber was having the dinner with his parents only since his brothers are studying abroad.

 

AMBER’s POV

“Mum, Dad.” I called them.

 

“Yes” they replied.

 

“I found Krystal already” they looked up.

 

“Okay” they told me.

 

“Can I propose her after I finished studying?” I questioned them.

 

“Are you guys together already?” Dad asked me and I shook my head.

 

“Then why you wanted to propose her” he asked me.

 

“Because I’m responsible for what happened that night. It was my fault” I told them.

 

“Besideeees, I love her too” I continued.

 

“Honey, we should support our son. I agreed with him. He should be responsible for what happened last time. We didn’t even know whether she got pregnant or not?” my Mum responded while Dad just nodded his head.

 

Mum is so understanding but waittttt pregnant? . I never thought about it before. I need to investigate about this but howww?? Damn.

 

“Krystal had a child now?” Dad asked me.

 

“I don’t know. Krystal didn’t talk to me yet. She ignored me. But thanks, Dad. If not because of you I won’t meet her at the college.” I replied.

 

“Welcome, son. Don’t worry. We will always support you” Dad told me.

 

I’m going to make sure she talked to me tomorrow.

 


 

COMMENT+SUBSCRIBE+UPVOTE=  Double update today.