Chapter Twelve

My Son's Daddy is Back

 

AMBER’s POV

I walked into the kindergarten and found Aiden was sitting on the bench while his others friends were playing. Slowly, I went to him and stood in front of him.

 

“Aidennnnn” I called him and he look up. His eyes widen and a broad smile formed on his cute face.

 

“Dadddddddddddddy” he exclaimed as he stood up on the benches and spread his arms. I carried him in my arms and spun his around. He laughed for a moment but later he stopped.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong?” I asked him upon seeing a frown formed on Aiden’s face.

 

“I waited pow chu evewyday, Daddy. Chu awe wawely meet me. I mishhed chu” He said and hug me. His tightens his hug when I tried to pull him away from me as I wanted to see his face. I gave up.

 

“I miss you too” I replied and caressed his back. The teachers were smiling seeing my closeness with Aiden.

 

“Yahhh, hyung. Why awe chu cawwy Aiden only?” a boy asked me while kicking my leg.

 

“He’s my son” I replied short and seriously.

 

“What? I thought he didn’t hawve a pather.” That boy continued.

 

“Now, I’m here, kid. I’m his Daddy from now on” I exclaimed proudly and saw Aiden grinning happily.

 

“Aiden ish so lucky to have you ash a pather” He said and left me.

 

“Daddy, Am I  weally your chon prom now on?” He cupped my face. I nodded as I pinched his cheek.

 

“Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy but ith’s still hurwt when chu pinch me” He responded.

 

Why are you so cute Aideeeeeeeeeeeeen?

 

“Let’s play until we exhausted” I told him and went to the playground. The last week scene repeated but the only difference is now Aiden called me Daddy and I don’t know why I’m feeling comfortable with it.

 

“Here you go” I was feeding Aiden the lice bit of an ice mint ice cream while we are resting at the benches. He was sitting on my lap and we were sharing the ice cream. Both of us were sweating. I took out my handkerchief and wiped Aiden’s sweat which appeared on his face. His face is reddening because it was extremely hot at that time.

 

“Can chee chu tomowwow?” He asked me.

 

“Daddy has class tomorrow, Aiden. I already skipped the class today just because I wanted to see you” I touched his nose and he pouted.

 

“Then, I’m not going to chee chu tomowwow, Daddy?” He asked me again.

 

“I’m sorry, Aiden. I’m promised I’ll visit you again next week. If not I’m going to die for missing you so bad” I told him.

 

“Ish’s owkay, Daddy. Habing chu hewe aite now ish enough. I’m going to missh chu too” He got up from my lap and hugged me tightly by wrapping his arms on my necks. We played some more and I stopped when I look at my watch since it’s already 3 pm. I put him inside the kindergarten and asked him to go inside because some of his friends went home already. He asked me to kneel down so that he could kiss me and hugged me before went inside. I smiled and ruffled his hair in respond. We waved a goodbye.

 

I love this kid so much.

 

AUTHOR’s POV

Krystal was running towards Aiden’s kindergarten since she was late. Amber on the other hand was walking backwards while waving at Aiden. He put on his hoodies while turned around making Krystal didn’t see him when they bumped into each other at the gate. At the same time, Amber also didn’t notice Krystal because he was busy calling someone. Krystal greeted the teachers and called Aiden. Then, Aiden came while skipping happily towards her.

 

“Mummmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyy” Aiden exclaimed cheerfully.

 

“Why are you so happy today, Aiden?” She asked his son while holding his hand as they walked to the bus stop.

 

“Daddy came to chee me towday.” He chuckled when they boarded the bus.

 

“Really? No wondered you looked so happy.” She pinched Aiden’s cheek who was sitting on her lap.

 

“Why evewybody loves to pinch my cheek?” Aiden whinnied.

 

“Because you’re sooo cute, my little baby” Krystal hugged Aiden making him chuckled.



 

 

I'm sorry if I didn't update lately.

 

COMMENTS+SUBSCRIBES are necessary for me. They worked like vitamins.