Chapter Twenty Nine

My Son's Daddy is Back

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

Our first date was spent at Eiffel Tower. He knew we didn’t have any meal yet since the afternoon so he brought me to the restaurant first. I though he booked it already because when we arrived at the restaurant, the waiter leaded us to a special part of the restaurant. It was table for two. I knew it’s called candle light dinner.

 

“Take your sit, Princess” Amber pulled out a chair for me. After he took his sit, he called the waiter to order the food. He was talking the France language with the waiter.

 

“Don’t worry, Soojung. I ordered your favourite foods” He told me as he finished talking to the waiter.

 

“I’m very happy right now” He told me as he held my hand across the table.

 

“Why?” I asked him.

 

“Now, I knew you can’t resist me” He giggled.

 

“What do you mean?” I asked him again.

 

“You cancelled the punishment when I wanted to do it” He smirked at me.

 

“Okay then. The punishment started now.” I pulled my hands from his.

 

“Soojung, don’t” He tried to grab back my hands.

 

“You made me remember it so you deserved the punishment” I stated while Amber just let out a sigh. Later, the waitress served our food. While we were eating the waitress stood near us in case if we needed anything. The dinner was silence, Amber just stared at the food and sometimes I saw him glancing at the waitress. She’s pretty but I’m prettier for sure. When we finished eating the deserts too, Amber went to the counter to pay the bill. I waited for him at the table but as I saw the same waitress walked towards Amber so I quickly went to him. I was glancing from far and found out that the waitress passed her phone number in a piece of paper to Amber. He gladly accepted it and went to me. Before we went out, I could see she winked at my husband.

 

“What’s that thing in your hand?” I asked Amber who still holding the paper.

 

“The waitress gave it to me. Her phone number actually” He replied without thinking about my feelings. Did he know I am hurt when he kept the phone number?

 

“I’m your wife, Amber. Did you realise that?” I said sarcastically.

 

“Of course you are” He replied bluntly.

 

“Then stop flirting when I’m right beside you” I scolded him and ran away from him.

 

“SOOJUNGGGGGGGGGG, WAITTT” He screamed and I knew right now many eyes are watching us.

 

AMBER’s POV

Why is she running away from me? I swore I’m not flirting. I didn’t plan to keep the waitress’s phone number at all. I was going to throw it anyway when I found any garbage. I chase after her until she got into the toilet.

 

“Soojung, listen to me please” I begged her.

 

“Opened the door, please” I tried to turn on the knob but it was locked.

 

“Baby, I swear I didn’t mean to keep the phone number” I told her but no respond at all. I only heard a soft sobbing.

 

“Soojung, don’t cry. It’s not worth when you cried because of me. Baby, please” I kept on trying until she opened the door. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a hug. She was struggling to pull away but I kept holding tight onto her.

 

“Of course it’s worth to cry because of you. You’re my husband. I’m sad when I saw you flirting with the waitress?” She hit my chest continuously.

 

“The waitress; she is nothing while you Liu Soojung are my life” I told her while soothing her back.

 

“I will cancel the punishment, Am” Finally she hugged me back while crying a little.

 

“Shuussshhh. Stop crying, Soojung. Actually I don’t mind being punished. I knew you loved me because you didn’t push me away when I wanted it. is not important to me actually. All I want is you to stay beside me for the entire of my life. Children will become our love proof.” I slowly let her go from my embrace. I smiled at her and scrutinized her face, touched her cheeks, and looking at her pinkish lips. Then, I slowly leaned closer to her and cupped face. Our lips touched. Krystal wrapped her arms around my neck to deepen the kiss.

 

This girl loves deep kiss.

 

“I love you, Am” She uttered after we broke the kiss.

 

“Me too” I replied as I pinched her nose.

 

“I’m so stupid because ruined our first date” She muttered.

 

“Let’s forget what happened earlier. We still got a lot of time to treasure this Eiffel tower” I told her as she grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. The scenery of Paris is so panoramic during night. After spending so much time with Krystal at the tower, we went down at the park. We were walking hand-in-hand and seeing her pleasant smile was enough to make me realizes that I’m so lucky to have her as my wife. Liu Soojung, I promised I’m going to make you happy for the rest of my life.

 

 


 

THANKYOU SUBSCRIBERS & COMMENTERS, you guys are my everythings :D

Dear UPVOTERS, I'll remember you guys ;)

-SakuraU

-pu3_babyjungkryber