Chapter Twenty Six

My Son's Daddy is Back

 

AMBER’s POV

The wedding ceremony ended including the dinner with family and friends. Our first night was spending at my new penthouse. Three of us stayed together with few maids in order to help us organise our house. Mum, Dad, Umma and Appa slept at our house since I persuaded them to help me to take care of Aiden for just one night.

 

“Are you going to sleep now?” I asked Krystal who was drying her hair at the edge of the bed near the lamp table.

 

“Maybe. You?” She asked me.

 

“Me? Noooo. Not yet. I wanted to do something first with you” I smirked and crawled onto the bed.

 

“Am, not now. Can we do it tomorrow?” She said as I crawled on her.

 

“No, baby. I wanted to give Aiden new sibling as soon as possible” I kissed her and made her lay on the bed. She did resist at first but as I kept on kissing her, she stopped resisting and kissed me back. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me to deepen our kisses. My hands were pushing against the bed to support my weight. I pulled her night gown until her waist then unclasped her bra. What I saw right now is the most beautiful things I’ve seen.  I was staring at her s without blinking my eyes.

 

“Amber, what are you doing? Don’t stare at it” She tried to cover her chest.

 

“No. Don’t” I hold her hands from covering it.

 

“You’re beautiful, baby” I her softly making her moan.

 

“Arghhhhh,Amm..ngg.. stop” She moaned and I stopped it.

 

“Baby, your milk is tasty” I exclaimed as I continued the milk leaking from her . Maybe I it too much. She’s still shuddering and I let her relaxed for a while.

 

“Soojung, can I?” I reached her below night gown and was about to pull it. She nodded.  When I wanted to slide off my boxer suddenly I heard I loud knock on the door.

 

“Mummmmmmy, Daddddddyyy” It’s Aiden who was banging the door.

 

Not nowwwwwwww

 

Krystal jerked up causing me to fall from the bed. She wore back her bra and fixed her night gown.

 

“Aiden, wait for a second, sweety” Krystal screamed and went to help me to get up.

 

“Baby, I’m sorry” She told me as she caressed my face and pecked my lips.

 

“Don’t be sorry. Aiden is our son. He should be our first priority after all” I comforted her. Then she passed me a shirt and walked to the door showing our little Aiden with his toy.

 

“Aidennnnnnnnnn” I exclaimed.

 

“Come to Dadddy” I stretched out my arms and he ran to jump into my embrace. I playfully bite his neck causing he giggled and tried to escape from me.

 

“Dadddyyy, stoppp. Mummy, hewlp mee” He laughed.

 

“This is what you get for disturbing our first night together” I continued tickling him.

 

“I’m sowwy. I can’t sleep without Mummy or you” He told me.

 

“Come here. Sleep with me” Krystal patted the empty spot beside her on the bed. Aiden jumped out from my embrace and climbed onto the bed. Krystal pulled the blanket to cover their selves.

 

“How about me?” I pouted.

 

“Daddy cawn shleep beside me” Aiden called me then I immediately sneaked into the blanket and hugged Krystal and Aiden together. I tighten the hug and gave each of them a kiss on cheek.

 

“Baby, I wanted to talk to you about something tomorrow” I whispered at Krystal before giving her a kiss on lips and went to sleep. In just a minute, I slept because of exhaustion during the wedding ceremony.

 

 ***

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

I wake up early in the morning and found an arm wrapping around my waist. I was going to scream but then I realised I’m married already and it’s Amber’s hand. Aiden was sleeping soundly between us. Both of them were facing me.

 

“They really looked alike even during them sleeping” I muttered as I traced their faces. I took a photo as a memorial and it showed how much Aiden resembled his Daddy. After taking bath, I went downstairs and prepared breakfast. About 5 minutes later, Umma and Mum approached me who was toasting bread.

 

“Krystal, both of us are sorry because could not prevent Aiden from disturbing you guys last night. Sooo, nothing happened last night?” Mum said to me and blushed at the last sentence.

 

“It’s okay Umma and Mum. Amber didn’t mind too because he’s our son and we were very glad since we could spent our first night as a family. Well, Aiden came in the middle of It” I replied to them.

 

“Really, such a loss. If not I think we’re going to have new grandchild soon” Umma exclaimed.

 

“Ummaaaa” I scolded her because she made me shy.

 

“What? I’m just saying the truth. Let’s go, Mrs.Liu. Our husbands must be waiting for us to breakfast outside. Be good to your husband, Krystal” Umma waved a goodbye at us. While I was making coffee for Amber suddenly I felt someone hugged me from behind. From the scent, I knew it’s Amber. He wrapped his arms around my waist and his chin on my shoulder.

 

“Morning, Soojung” He whispered at my ear and pecked my cheek.

 

“Morning, Am” I replied and smile at him while turning my face to my right facing him and continued making the coffee. As I finished brewing the coffee, I turned around and wrapped my arms around Amber’s neck. 

 

“What do you want to talk to me, Mr. Jung-Liu?” I pecked his lips causing this later to grin happily.

 

“Soojungg, don’t you think Aiden is big enough to have another brother/sister?” He asked me and now I understand what he wanted. I nodded.

 

“I wanted it NOWW” Amber told me as he crashed his lips against mine. I tried to deepen the kiss by pushing his head. I was being pushed against the table and Amber was trying to make lay on the table. Then, he took off his shirt. I felt hot while kissing him with his half- body.

 

“Ammm, Amm. Stop” I told him when I felt he tried to take off my skirt. He did stop and panted heavily.

 

“I’m sorry, Soojung. I didn’t mean to force you to do it” He wore back his shirt. I giggled at his reaction.

 

“It’s okay, baby. And in case, you really wanted it. Let’s go for a honeymoon. The two of us” I caressed his cheeks with my palms. He smiled broadly and hugged me. Amber told me that he’ll ask his Dad assistant to handle everything so that our honeymoon will run smoothly. About Aiden, Umma and Mum already promised to take care of Aiden but we still didn’t tell him about us going for a honeymoon. In just three days, Dad’s assistant already prepared everything for us.

 

***

 

AT THE AIRPORT

AMBER’s POV

I already packed our personal things already in my backpack. We just brought one backpack since we’re going to shop the clothes at the Paris. Why we chose Paris as our honeymoon destination? People told me it’s the most romantic city and we could make love everywhere. Our parents came to bid a farewell. Aiden was clinging on me as he didn’t want to let me go. Krystal already tried to persuade him but it didn’t work at all.

 

“Why cawn’t chu guys bwing me alongggg” Aiden whined.

 

“Sweetie, please understand” Krystal wiped the tears that rolled down on Aiden’s cheek. Suddenly an idea popped out from my mind.

 

“Aiden, listen” I told him and whispered “Mummy and Daddy are going to give you siblings. We will make babies at Paris”. His eyes widen.

 

“Wealllllllyyy?” He smiled and no more sobbing sound can be heard.

 

“Put me down” He told me.

 

“Chu pwomised me, Daddy?” He asked me and I nodded. Then, he took my hand and Krystal’s hand to intertwine it.

 

“Bye, Daddy. Bye Mummmy” He exclaimed and he gave both of us kisses and hugs. I laughed. I knew it will work on him. Our honeymoon will start now.

 

 


 

I'M SORRY IF DIDN'T UPDATE THESE FEW DAYS.

COUSIN'S MARRIAGE AND RELATIVES CAME HOME SO I WAS BUSY SPENDING TIME WITH THEM.

THE REALLL HONEYMOON IS COMINGGG