Chapter Eleven

My Son's Daddy is Back

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

Aiden looked very cheerful this morning. While we were walking towards his kindergarten from the bus stop, he couldn’t stop singing happily. Maybe he felt excited to see his ‘Daddy’. When I arrived at the college, my eyes wildly searching for Amber’s shadow but didn’t see him at all while walking to the class. I entered the class and he was not in the class. I took a book and read while waiting for Amber to come and bother me but he didn’t. Finally, Ms.T came in.

 

“Where is Amber Liu” She asked the students but no one answered.

 

“Taemin, where is your friend?” she questioned Taemin.

 

“He went to see someone, Ms.T. He won’t be here all day long” he replied. So the lesson continued as usual. I started to feel lonely because there is no Amber who always bother me since everyone in the class scared of me except my friends and Kai. He came to invite me for recess but I rejected.

 

“Why you didn’t go to the café with Kai, Krystal? Usually you went there with him.” Luna asked me.

 

“I had a lot of assignment to be done” I replied.

 

“We wanted to go to the café. You wanted to follow?” They asked me but I just shook my head.

 

“Bye, Krysss” Sulli exclaimed happily while holding hands with Taemin. They are together now. Taemin confessed first if I’m not mistaken. Sulli looked happy with him. I turned around my head and stared at Amber’s desk. I got up from my sit and went to his chair. As I sat on his chair, I leaned my cheek on his desk.

 

Should I give you the chance, Amber? I love you but I’m afraid that you’re going to reject me if you knew about our child. Besides, you didn’t try to find me after I moved.

 

*FLASHBACKS*

During high school

It was few weeks before our friend’s birthday party and I was peeking Amber who was practicing basketball. He is my first crush and I’m deeply in love with him. The basketball team was having a break after having an intense practice.

 

“Did you guys heard about Jakyung?” Sunggyu asked his friends.

 

“What’s wrong with her?” Amber asked him back while furrowing his eyebrow.

 

“Last week, Lee Joon came to my house. He needed my help since he made Jakyung pregnant.” Hoya whispered.

 

“Reallllllllllllly? I don’t believe it.” Myungsoo told them.

 

“Don’t you notice she is already absent for the whole week? She’s your classmate right, Woohyun?” Hoya asked Woohyun.

 

“She had been absence for the whole week. Even Lee Joon did the same.” Woohyun nodded.

 

“I told Lee Joon to drop the school and worked for his child. He needed to support them, right?” The guys nodded.

 

“Poor him and Jakyung. They are too young to become parents” Amber responded.

 

“Having a child is quite fun though” Sunggyu exclaimed.

 

“It’s you. I’m not. I found kids are annoying. I wanted to have kids when I’m 30. Yeahhh, 30 years old is perfect to become a father. I would like to spend this 13 more years to have fun” Amber told his friends while pumping the ball. Then, they started to practice back.

*END OF FLASHBACKS*

 

 

I was deep in my thought until didn’t realise that my friends and Taemin were standing in front of me.

 

“Did you miss Amber, Krystal?” Sulli asked me and I jerked up.

 

“Hyung will be really happy knowing that you missed him.” Taemin told me and I went back to sit at my chair.

 

“Taemin, don’t you dare to tell Amber about me sitting on his chair” I shoot my glare at him. He just nodded and the break is over as I saw Mr.K entered the class. Just now, Taemin told Ms.T that Amber was seeing someone. Who is that ‘someone’? I’m very curious right now. Last week, he skipped the college on the same day too. Where had he been actually?

 

AUTHOR’s POV

Amber drove late to his college and parked his car outside the college’s area. Then, he walked to Aiden’s kindergarten since it’s just located nearby it.

 

Aiden’s kindergarten

Aiden was swinging his legs while staring at the ground. He looked like he was waiting for someone to come. Sometimes, he lifts his head to see around hoping to see the person that he missed so much. When he found no one then he stared back at the ground.

 

“Aideeeeeeeeeeen, chu want to play ow not?” his friends asked him but he just shook his head.

 

“I mishh chu, Daddy” He mumbled while waiting patiently for Amber.