Chapter Four

My Son's Daddy is Back

 

“ATTENTION, EVERYBODY” the lecturer’s voice startled us.

 

“Today we are here to welcome the transferee students from another college. They’re from a private college which is a well-known one. We’re going to introduce the students one by one since there are only 6 boys and 4 girls” he continued.

 

“I introduced you the first one, Lee Jinki” then a boy came out from the backstage and introduced himself. Girls’ squealing echoed in the hall.

 

“I like that one. He’s so cute” Luna exclaimed and winked at her friends.

 

“Euww. Hey, Luna. Don’t be too flirty.” Sulli replied and laughed. Then Taemin came out. Sulli immediately became fascinated with his cuteness.

 

“Listen everyone, he’s mine” Sulli pointed at Taemin who still introducing himself.

 

“Looks who being obsessive here” Luna cackled. Sulli’s face became red as tomato. The girls kept talking among themselves and barely see who’s on the stage. They just heard boys’ cheered when the transferee girls introduced themselves not until….

 

“And the last one is AMBER JOSEPH LIU” the lecturer stated and all of the sudden the four girls’ head immediately stared at the stage. Krystal and her friends kept gazed at the stage while Amber was doing some introduction. Girls were clapping and cheering loudly as they could.

 

“Girls and Boys chilled up. They are here to study not to have a relationship with you guys. So, no flirting. Understand?” the lecturer remarked.

 

“Booooooooo” the crowds were booing the lecturer.

 

“Alright.alright. I’m just joking. Now all of you may back to the class while I will picked the class for the transferee students. Thank you for cooperation and please treat them well” he replied.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

I’m not dreaming right. Amber is here in front of me. He still looked the same. Aiden’s father, my son’s Daddy is back now. How am I going to face him? This is what I afraid the most.

 

While he was introducing himself, I just stared at him. I knew he wouldn’t realise me among the crowds.

 

“Kryss. Krysstal” the girls were shaking my body.

 

“Aughh, yeah. What’s wrong?” I asked them.

 

“That Amber. Is he Aiden’s Daddy?” Victoria unnie asked me back. I sighed and nodded.

 

“Aiden really looked like him. No wonder Aiden is cute if his Daddy is handsome while his Mummy is pretty” Sulli commented and Luna & Victoria unnie glared at her.

 

“What? I’m just saying the truth” she stated. Sulli is really an innocent girl making everyone loves her so much.

 

“It’s okay. I don’t care at all. What am I worrying right now is Amber knowing Aiden as his son? I don’t want Amber to come back into my life. It’s not I hate him but what we did last time is just a mistake. He never sincerely loves me. I was so stupid being hypnotised by his sweet words. I wondered did he remember what we did since he was drunk at that time” I explained.

 

“You don’t have to be scared. We’re going to help you from preventing Amber discovered about Aiden” Luna unnie reassured me.

 

“But in my opinion Amber deserved to know about his son. Krystal, you didn’t sure about he still remembered about that day or not. Don’t ever just jump into a conclusion. Trust me, when the times have come you should tell him the truth. Everything is going to be fine.” Victoria unnie gave me advice.

 

“Just take your time to think about it wisely. Don’t rush” she continued and I nodded.

 

“Hey, let’s go back to the class. Lessons are going too started soon” Sulli pulled me up from the chair.  Then we headed to the class.

 

I hope Amber won’t be in the same class as me.

 

AMBER’s POV

I’m here right now in a normal college with my best buddies. My Dad asked me and my friends to take part in the transferee students since he wanted me to expose to a normal college. In our private college, the classes are limited. Usually in each lesson we only have about 6-10 people in the class. While my friends and I were introducing ourselves just now, the girls in the hall kept cheering for us. Seriously, I came here to learn and I never had an intention to have a relationship.

 

“Hyung, we managed to get in the same class together” Taemin exclaimed happily while headlock my head.

 

“Yahhh Taemin, my neck is hurt” I caressed the back of my neck.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m just too excited” he replied.

 

“Where are the others?” I asked him.

 

“There already head to their class few minutes ago. They did bid a goodbye at you but you kept spacing out” he answered.

 

“Ouhhh, okay then. Let’s go to our class. Let’s race, Taemin. Who reached last will pay the lunch? OK?” I raised my thumb.

 

“Deal” he replied.

 

“One, twooooo” then I ran.

 

“Yahhh you cheated” he tried to chase me but I’m the ace and will never lost. As I arrived at the door I opened it and immediately step into it.

 

“Goood Morning, everyone” I panted. Then Taemin came in and pushed me forward making me stumbled at a desk. I got up and surprised seeing my first love sitting in front of me.

 

“Krystalll” I mumbled.