Chapter Twenty

My Son's Daddy is Back

 

AUTHOR’s POV

The next day, Amber waited in front of Krystal’s house early in the morning. Krystal shocked seeing Amber who was leaning against their house’s main door when she opened the door.

 

“Am? What are you doing here?” Krystal asked him but interrupted by Aiden.

 

“Dadddddddyyyy” Aiden exclaimed excitedly and asked his father to carry him in his arms. Krystal passed Aiden to Amber and closed the door after they waved a goodbye to Krystal’s mother.

 

“What are you doing here early in the morning?” Krystal asked Amber.

 

“Want to send you guys. I don’t want my son and soon-to-be-wife ride a public transport since I’ll be here for you guys” Amber replied causing Aiden to scream happily.

 

“Soon-to-be-wife? You not even propose me yet” With that Krystal get in the car and fasten her seatbelt. Then, Amber entered the car with a shocked face and put Aiden on Krystal’s lap. The journey was silence except there few times Aiden tried to catch their parents’ attention by making noises but only Krystal entertained their son since Amber was thinking about what had been said by Krystal.

 

AMBER’s POV

Dammit. I didn’t plan yet how to propose her. I need the guys’ help later.

 

I drove to Aiden’s kindergarten to drop him. Both of us went out and sent him to the front door where the teachers were observing. He gave us kisses and hugs. Then Krystal walked away from me as I was about to enter the car.

 

“Heyy, heyy. Where are you going?” I grabbed her wrist. Then she glared at our hands signalling to let it go.

 

“To college. Class is going to start 15 minutes more” She replied and continued walking but I immediately stopped her again.

 

“We can go together you know. You don’t have to walk. Like I said you’re my soon-to-be-wife and I’m going to take care of you with all my heart” I told her and dragged Krystal towards the car. I opened the passenger’s seat beside me and pushed her in.

 

“Why are you so sure that I’m going to be your wife” She asked.

 

“Because I will propose you soon and you will accept me because I knew you love me so much” I poked her cheek making her blushed.

 

“Whh..att if I don’t want to accept you?” She questioned.

 

“You will Soojung because this Ice Princess realllllly love mee” I exclaimed happily and pinched her cheek making her swatted away my hand. She begged me to park outside school so that least people will know that we came to college together.

 

I know, maybe she’s not ready yet.

 

“Soojungggggg” I called her and she turned to see me.

 

“Wait for me when the classed end. We’ll pick Aiden together” I told her and she nodded. Fortunately, I saw my buddies leaning against the security post while grinning at me.

 

“Amber Liu, you never tell us that you and Krystal get back together already” Minho arm locked my head.

 

“Minhoooo, poor hyung. He might loss his head and Krystal doesn’t want him anymore” All of them laughed.   (A/N: Taemin only called Amber as his hyung while the others not even he is the youngest)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

During lessons, Amber kept turned back to see me and sometimes he did wink at me. I didn’t know how to response so I just looked away when he did it but I knew tint of blush can be clearly seen by people besides me. The first time, Amber came to the school he sat at behind but since the exam are 2 month left, the teachers exchanged our sitting position. I turned to my left and saw a confused Victoria Unnie.

 

I think she saw me blushing when Amber winked at me.

 

At last the class ended and we headed to cafe. Amber was sitting with his friends nearby our table. He was sitting in front of me so I kept seeing he grinned at me while eating. I think his friends already about Aiden since I heard they kept teasing him about a baby boy.

 

“Krystal, are you already in a good term with Amber” Luna elbowed me making me realise from my imagination land.

 

“How did you know?” I asked her back.

 

“OMG, Krystal. It was so obvious in the class just now. Well, not really but Victoria told us that you was blushing while playing eyes with Amber” Sulli responded and I saw Victoria chuckled a little bit. I mentally face palmed myself.

 

“Not really. But he already know about Aiden” I stated and all of them were shocked. I explained to them what happened at the mall yesterday until this morning. All of them amazed on how determined Aiden is to make me as her wife.

 

“I bet he will propose you romantically” Luna said.

 

“Wahhh, so sweettttt” Victoria replied.

 

“Krystal, you’re so lucky to have a handsome, smart and kind husband like Amber oppa” Sulli responded too almost making me chocked my food.

 

“Doooo you..u lik.ee him?” I asked while stuttering.

 

“I did have a small crush on him but knowing his yours I backed off immediately. However I still preferred my cutie Taemin” She giggled and I felt relieve. I don’t know why felt relieved knowing Sulli only like Amber as her own brother.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

AUTHOR’s POV

Amber and his friends were hanging out at the basketball court since their breaks didn’t over yet. They were fooling around playing basketball.

 

“You guys must help me to propose Krystal later” Amber exclaimed as he shot the ball.

 

“Let Key handled the romantic part” Minho said as he snatched away the ball from Amber.

 

“Yahhh, why me? And it’s not fair if I think about it all alone” Key replied and grabbed the ball from Minho who tried to pass the ball to Onew.

 

“Because you are famous among girls for your sweet talk and such things” Onew said and prevent Key from shooting the ball.

 

“Yahhhhhhhhh” Key yelled and ran after Onew. Jonghyun grabbed the ball and drabble it.

 

“When do you want to propose her, Amber?” Jonghyun questioned.

 

“At least before the exam start since the prom will be held on the last day of it” Amber replied as Jonghyun pass the ball to him.

 

“Don’t worry hyungggg, we’ll help” Taemin screamed as he just watched as played basketball. After I shot the ball, we had a group hug.

 

“AMBER LIU, fighthinggggggggggg!!” They screamed enthusiastically.

 


 

 

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS, SUBSCRIBES and UPVOTES

-Choco_choco

LOTS OF LOVE to 123 SUBSCRIBERS, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!

What do you expect next? Amber's proposal? Stay Tuned *BOWS*