Chapter Seventeen

My Son's Daddy is Back

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

When I picked Aiden from kindergarten this afternoon, I saw him holding a small basketball. Whose? I never bought him that before. He was hugging the ball tightly while grinning happily.

 

“Aiden baby, is this yours?” I pointed at the ball and he nodded happily.

 

“Where did you get it? I asked him.

 

“Daddy gave me thew ball. He taught me how to play it. He wanted me to a basketball playew likew him” He replied proudly.

 

OMG Aiden, even your real Daddy is a basketball player too.

 

“You can do well in basketball, sweetie” I hugged him.

 

“Thwank chu, Mummy” He responded and hugged me back.

 

“Mummy, my Daddy alcho enwolled in the same college as chu” He continued.

 

“Really? What’s his name?” I questioned Aiden.

 

“I don’t know. I nevew ask his name” He scratched the back of his head.

 

“It’s okay. Next time, you should ask his name, okay. He’s your Daddy. How come his son never knows his father’s name?” I told him and he giggled.

 

“Mummy, what’s my Daddy real name?” He asked me. I was hesitating whether telling him or not. No, I can’t be selfish. He deserved to know about his real father too even just his name.

 

“His name is Amber Joseph Liu” He looked up me and laughed.

 

“Daddy had a giwlish name. Ambew?” He chuckled while hugging me.

 

“I misshh him Mummy. I wanted to chee him too.” He continued and I tighten the hug.

 

“I promised, Aiden. He’ll come back soon” I caressed him back.

 

“Thwank chu, Mummy” He muffled against my clothes.

 

I will try to forget about the past and accept Amber back soon. Aiden needs him and I undeniably need him back too.

 

AUHTOR’s POV

Without their children acknowledge, their parents met up already and planning about their children’s meet up. Before they left, Mr.Liu spoke up something making the three shocked.

 

“However, Amber is going to leave for US after the prom night” Mr.Liu said.

 

“WHATT!!??!” They asked in unison.

 

“Honey, you never tell me about it” Mrs.Liu questioned.

 

“Amber, he’s my only son. He is going to take over my branch in US. I hope you guys understand.” He explained.

 

“Buddy, what will happen if Krystal still doesn’t accept him before the prom night” Mr.Jung asked his best friend.

 

“Then, he had to leave Krystal and Aiden behind for a while” He sighed.

 

“I’m sorry. I love both Krystal and Aiden but still if Krystal the ones who doesn’t want him, I don’t want Amber abandoned his future” He explained.

 

“We understand you Liu. We’re going to make sure Krystal is together back with Amber.” Mr.Jung replied while patting his friend’s back.

 

“Aiden had been missing his father all this while. I’m sure Krystal also will consider about Aiden’s feeling. Once I tried to pair her with my friends’ sons she rejected saying Aiden only needed his biological father. Krystal still in love with Amber after all” Mrs.Jung said.

 

“I hope what will planned will succeed tomorrow” Mrs.Liu said.

 

AMBER’s POV

Its weekend and Mum was persuading me to follow her to the mall. She wanted me to accompany her shopping. Since I’m the only son, I had to obey my Mum. The driver sent us to the mall and I just followed my mother around. Her driver was the one who carried her shopping bags all the time.

 

“Amber, I wanted to go to the toilet for a while. And Mr.X can you please put those shopping bags in the car first.” She told us.

 

“I’m going to wait for you at the café, okay?” I exclaimed and she nodded. I don’t know why my Mum acting weirdly just now. She hurriedly left for the toilet. I sighed while holding a cup of warm coffee. After for a while, I received a text message from my Mum.

 

From: Mum

Amber, I’m sorry I left you at the mall with the driver. My friend called me for some urgent problems. Sorry, honey. Enjoyed your day at the mall. Go shopping. My treat, son. <3

 

Great. Just great. My Mum left me here. Well, since its weekend and no basketball’s practice this time, I just wandered in the mall aimlessly.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

Since its weekend, as usual my Umma and I went shopping at the mall. Aiden also tagged along with us since no one at home. My Umma’s driver sent us to the mall. Umma did buy some new clothes for us and we had rest in a food court. While I was busy accompanying Aiden playing at her play land, Umma excused herself to the toilet and bring along her shopping bags. Weird. Few minutes later, I received a text from her.

 

From:Umma

Krystal, my friend called me just now. She wants to meet up at her house. I’m so sorry my dear. Can you go home by your own? Just take care of yourself and Aiden.

 

Since Aiden still insisting to keep playing, I just don’t mind spend more time at the mall with him. When he satisfied of playing, he took my hand and dragged me to a toy shop.

 

“Mummy, I want that” Aiden pointed at a gun.

 

“Honey, you’re still 3 years old. That toy is too dangerous for you” I replied. I never let him played with such toys. He can hurt himself while playing.

 

“I wanted thatttttttt” He cried loudly while let go off our hands.

 

“Aiden, can you please listen to Mummy. Why are you being so stubborn today?” I scolded him softly.

 

“I down’t caweee. I still wanted the gun” He cried and ran away from me.

 

“Aideeeennnn” I called him and ran after him but he ran too fast. When I turned at a corner, I lost his track.

 

“Aiden, pleaseee. Don’t scare Mummy like this” I mumbled but didn’t stop searching for him. Few minutes later, I found Aiden was being carried by a man. I was about to scream but stop when I saw the young man’s face. It’s Amber who was carrying Aiden. He was patting his head while Aiden wrapped his hands around Amber’s neck. Aiden hide his face on the crook of Amber’s neck.

 

What should I do know?

 

I sighed while watching the father and son from far. Why they looked close? Is he? Is heee the guy who becomes Aiden’s fake Daddy? How am I going to explain to Aiden after this? What should I explained to Amber later. Without their acknowledged, they are already related to each other.

 

AMBER’s POV

As I was strolling around the mall, suddenly a kid bumped my legs and he fell down on his . I was about to scold him but seeing him crying I didn’t dare to do it.

 

“Are you okay, kid?” I asked him while trying to pull him up. I was shocked seeing the crying kid is Aiden.

 

“Daddddddyyy” He looked shock upon seeing my face and quickly hug me. He wrapped his arms around my necks. Then I walked away with him.

 

“Aiden, why are you crying? You are here with who?” I asked him while carrying him in my arms.

 

“I came with Mummmy. Mummy scold me because I asked hew to buy the gun pow me but she disappwoved. That’s why I wan away prom hew” I barely heard his replied since he hid his face at my neck.

 

“Aiden, your Mummy loves you. You’re only 3 years old and gun is too dangerous for you.” I advised him but he just kept quiet.

 

“Do you love me?” I asked him and he nodded.

 

“Then, listen to me and your Mummy. She scolded you for your own good. Okay?” He cupped my face.

 

“Owkay, Daddyyy” He replied and gave me a peck on my cheek. Then he hug me tightly again.

 

“Let’s go find your Mummy now” I exclaimed happily after seeing his smile while cupping my face just now.

 

 


 

THANK YOU SUBSCRIBERS+COMMENTERS+UPVOTERS

1.claryn

2.meewa321

 

Please support this fanfic.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/371108/theusualnotitlefic-kryber-minho

My little sister is the co-author. 

 

A/N:If I saw the the my sister's fanfic get higher rate, I promised I will give double update today.