Chapter Fourteen

My Son's Daddy is Back

 

AMBER’s POV

I had a wonderful dream where Krystal kissed me because of my determination for never give up on approaching her. Believe me, Soojung. I won’t stop until you loved me back like the old times during our high school days. You may looked cold outside but I think maybe deep inside your heart you may have feelings for me even just a pinch. Later, I went to basketball court because I promised my buddies already that we’re going to play today. After finish playing, we went to a bistro located in the middle of the city.

 

“How’s your progress with Krystal, Am?” Minho patted my shoulders. He made me choked my sandwiches.

 

“I carried her today because she sprained her ankle. I faced a small fight with Kai as we competed to help Krystal” I replied.

 

“That Kai guy is *urgggggggh*” Jonghyun clenched his fists.

 

“Called us Am, whenever he messed up with you” He continued.

 

“I don’t want fight with him. I’m going to be patient as long as I could for Krystal” I replied.

 

“Hyunngg, I’m going to make sure he shall never disturb your relationship with Krystal anymore. I really want to see you guys together. Krystal also still lo…..” Taemin said and suddenly cover his mouth.

 

“She stills what?” I asked Taemin but he just shook his head.

 

“Guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyss” Someone approached them, it’s Key with Minho. They took a sit and ordered something.

 

“Did you guys know that we’re going to have a prom night after our exam ended?” Minho asked and four of us shook our head.

 

“Well Minho and I came here late because of that. The lecturers are giving both of us the duty to handle the prom night.” Key responded.

 

“Prom night after the exams ended. It would be the last night I’m in Korea though.” I leaned my back on the chair.

 


“Whatttttttttttt?” The others screamed and people in the café were staring at us.

 

“Shuuuussh. It’s not a big deal at all. My Dad wanted me to run his branch in Sydney. I can’t reject his offer since I’m only his son.” I replied.

 

“What about Krystal?” Onew asked me.

 

“She’ll be always in my heart. Within the days until the prom I won’t stop bugging her until she came back to me. But if she still does not accept me, I’m going to let her go” I smiled.

 

“You told us you love her but why you wanted to give up?” Onew asked me again.

 

“Because I’m moving. When I’m still around her, she still ignored my presence.  And when I’m gone, she will forget about me.” I stared at the outside.

 

You may forget about me but I will never capable to erase you from my heart and mind, Soojung.

 

“Just stay strong, Am. We’re here to support you.” The guys told me. I’m so lucky to have a bunch of friends who are always by my side.


MRS.JUNG’s POV

I noticed Krystal looked unhappy lately. We could see she was smiling brightly when she’s with Aiden but the smile faded when she’s alone or with us. This evening she came home with Aiden with a broad smile plastered on her face but her eyes are swollen. She must be thinking about Amber while Aiden already stop questioning about his Daddy because he got a fake one.

 

“Krystal, can I talk to you for a second?” I approached her when I saw her walking out from her room after tucking Aiden in their bed. She nodded and followed me to my room since I was alone for that night after all. My husband is San Francisco who is having a business trip.

 

“Why are you looking unhappy these days?” I asked Krystal. She just kept silent until I heard a light sobs from her.

 

“Why are you crying, honey” I caressed her back and she hugged me immediately.

 

“Umma, what can I do? I wanted Amber to stay from us but I realised that I……” She was sobbing.

 

“…..helplessly still in love with him.” She continued.

 

“Didn’t I tell you before that you guys should marry? Aiden is his son and you admitted that you love him.” I told her while soothing her back.

 

“I’m afraid he doesn’t want our child. I peeked his conversation back then saying he didn’t want child while he still young.” Krystal told me.

 

“It’s past Krystal. Maybe now, he already matured. My advice, honey. Please, tell him the truth.” I responded.

 

“I didn’t have courage to do that alone” She replied.

 

“Then bring Aiden with you. His heart will soften seeing his own child. Dad-child’s internal relationship will never broke even they are separated” I smiled at her.

 

“I will try, Umma. Thank you.” She hugged me and went to sleep.

 

Soojung, Amber loves you. His parents also love you because you gave them grandson. I’m going to hook up you guys soon.

 

I picked my phone and dialled certain number.

 

“Hello, Mrs.Liu. It has been a long time we meet up……………….” I continued talking to my soon-to-be-in-laws.

 

 


 

 

Guys, you want it to be longggggggggggggg or not? I wanted to put more drama. Hehehehe.

BTW, thanks for suubscribing and commenting. 

And for those who Upvoting:

oprotortsXP17

FarEast-----------> read the fanfics writen by Far East

boogie_monster

future_mrs_liu

 

Lots of Loveeee, 

KRYBERS101.

I'll update soon.