Wifey

My Son's Daddy is Back

   KRYSTAL’s POV

At first, I was craving for mangoes but I don’t know what happened making me felt hot and started thinking naughty about my husband while waiting for him. I peeled off my night gown to make sure he can’t resist me once he came home. Besides, Amber is being obedient lately and he fulfilled anything I want.

 

“Ammmm, you taste good” I told him as I was kneeling while giving him a .

 

“Ohhh Soojung, it feels good too. It has been a long time since we did this Princess. Argghhh” He moaned as he pumped his inside my mouth. I continued and his until he cummed inside my mouth. While wiping my mouth, I slowly crawled onto him and sat on his length. Amber was still panting after he came just now.

 

“Ammmmm” I called him as I grinded on his length.

 

“Ohh shoottt, princess. Hey, baby I don’t think its okay if I inside you. I’m afraid it might affect the baby. Come on, I’ll let you ride my face” Amber said as he got up and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my lips passionately before started to my neck and he went to my chest.

 

“Baby, arghhh. Pleaseee. I want you inside me. It won’t affect the baby” I moaned as he my s until the milk came out.

 

“Let me finish this first, Princess. You’re so delicious” He said as he continued and my s. He gave me a peck before slowly laid me on my back. He slowly apart my thigh and gave kisses at the inner thighs before diving towards my .

 

“Ohh, Ammmmmmm. Arghhhhh” I panted as I felt his tongue is flicking my love bud. His tongue slowly was ing inside me. One of Amber’s hands grabbed my hand and holds it tightly while the other hand was grabbing my cheek as he deeper and deeper.

 

“Ohmaigodddddd, Amm, Ammm” I moaned as my juices spurt out and Amber me clean. He kneeled between my thighs and crawled onto me. His elbows are supporting him because he won’t let any pressure on the baby.

 

“Princess” He called me while staring deeply into my eyes.

 

“Yes, baby” I held his cheeks in my hands.

 

“I love you so muchhhhh” He said as he playfully kissed both side of my ears. He was nibbling along my jawline before kissing my chin.

 

“Very *kiss* very *kiss* much, Liu Soojung” He pecked for the last one on my lips as our foreheads touched each other. Our nose collided as Amber roughly kissed me and I can felt his length grazing my as he moved his body to kiss me deeply.

 

“I love you tooooo, arghhhhhh. Slowly, Am” I replied as I felt Amber started to slowly inside me.

 

“Goshh, it has been long time since I’ve been inside you like this. You’re so tight” Amber told me as he started to fasten his pace as my walls started to embrace him tightly.

 

“It’s also felt so good having you inside me Ammm. Arghh, Hngggg” I panted as I cupped Amber’s face to kiss him. He steadily ed into me.

 

“I’m cuminggggggggg” Amber yelled as I felt his spurt out in my . He didn’t stop ing inside me knowing that I did’t yet.

 

“You felt so hot inside me” I told him as I grabbed his arms which are supporting himself from putting weight on me. I wrapped my arms around his neck when I felt he ed me hard but gentle at the same time.

 

“Hngggghh, arghh, ahhhh, anhhh” I moaned loudly as I felt the double pleasure when Amber played with my s.

 

“I’m ggg” Amber told me as he fastened the as he felt my wall tighten around .


“Me tooo, Arghhhhhhhh” We released our juices at the same time and my husband slowly pulled eventhough it is quite hard to do so. He laid beside me and pulled me in his embrace. Then, he took the duvet to cover our bodies as I slowly drifted into dreamland while falling asleep in my husband’s hug.

 

“Good night, Princess” I heard he mumbled as he kissed my forehead.

 

***

AMBER’s POV

Last night was ultimately crazy, I never thought a pregnant woman can be so . I should have finish the whole pregnancy book faster then. I woke up and saw my wife was sleeping with her head on my chest and her arms are wrapped around me. It’s 8am already. I slowly got up from the bed without waking up Krystal and slide my shorts. I went to the kitchen and started to prepare simple breakfast for my family because Mrs.Kim is having her off day today. I went up again to check on Aiden but he’s still sleeping on his bed while hugging his bolster. I gave him a kiss on the cheek before preparing the breakfast for my wife.

 

“Princess” I said as I entered the room and put the tray containing our breakfast on the nightstand. I saw she moved to turn around facing me who was sitting on her bed.


“Wake up, baby. I made you some breakfast or you can have me instead” I whispered causing she giggled. Krystal slowly got up and leaned onto the bedpost causing the duvet fall halfway of her belly. I stared at her and erect s while she’s still rubbing her eyes.

 

This is too hard to resist.

 

“Amm, what did you co…..” I shut with my kiss as my hand d her playing with her s. She responded to my kisses as she initiated to tangle our tongue. I made sure she laid down as I kept kissing her from her neck down to her s. I was playfully and her two mounds as her hands are wrapped behind my head. She moaned everytime she pulled my head closer to her chest.

 

“Wowww, woow. We need to stop Princess. Let’s wait till the baby is born, ok” I told her when I felt she trying to pull down my shorts.

 

“But I’m hungry. You told me that I can have you as my breakfast” Krystal whined as she slowly got up and leaned back to the head post. She even didn’t bother to pull up the duvet to cover her chest. I smiled seeing her puffing her cheeks. I know she’s trying to seduce me with her aegyo and iness.

 

“Soojunggg-iee” I move closer towards her and our forehead touched.

 

“Don’t sulk, baby. I promised after our baby born. We can do it any time” I playfully collide our nose together while grinning happily at her.

 

“Stupidddddddddd” Krystal said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and gave a deep kiss.

 

“Make sure you didn’t forget about your promise, okay” Krystal told me as we broke the kiss.

 

“Ok. Now, come on. Lets eat. I’m sure my princess and my unborn baby here are hungry” I gave Krystal the oversize tshirt before we begin to eat on the bed. After we finished eating, I checked up on Aiden but he’s still sleeping.

 

***

“Daddddddddyyy, Mommmmyyyyyy” I heard Aiden’s voice from his room. Krystal and I are cuddling on the couch after taking bath together. I told Krystal to stay while I went to check up on Aiden.

 

“Heyy, Aiden. What’s up my baby boy?” I ruffled his hair as I found him standing in front of the door with messy hair while looking up at me.

 

“Daddy, up” He said and I quickly carried him I my arm. Then, he asked me to shower him today and feed him breakfast too. Since it is weekend, three of us in relaxing in the living room with Aiden watching his favourite TV show. He was sitting on my lap while I was hugging Krystal one side.

 

“Aidennnnnn” Krystal soflty called him to grab his attention since there are 5 minutes break of his cartoons.

 

“Yeshh, Mummy” He turned around facing Krystal and gave a kiss on the lips.

 

“I thought you want to be more independent since you’re going to have a brother or siser later but why you ask daddy to bath you” Krystal asked.

 

“Mummmmmyy, when my bwother ow sistew is bown you will only take cawe of them” He pouted.

 

“Aiden, mummy and daddy won’t neglected you, sweetheart because you’re ours everything” Krystal pulled Aiden into her embrace.

 

“Right, Aiden. You’re still going to be Daddy’s baby boy after all” I hugged both of them causing Krystal and Aiden to giggle. Krystal gave me a kiss after Aiden gave her a kiss again. We were sharing kisses after that. Giggles can be heard as I started to tickle Aiden. I'm glad that I can have Krystal and Aiden back in my life. I am lucky to have them. Nothing can be replace with them. Future baby, Daddy and Mummy are waiting for youuu,

 

 


 

Sorry for making this story genderbender. I read some notes in tumblr saying that people like me didn't appreciate Amber as a girl because I was having a thought that Amber is a man. But please understand, I'm just making stories and it's my imagination since Amber looked more boyish. Besides, I don't find any guys who are suitable for Amber and Krystal. I only prefer Amber and Krystal together. I LOVE KRYBER VERY MUCH. They're the couple that I ship the longest. Can't believe this. I don't know why the feelings didn't fade away easily like the others couple that I shipped before. LONG LIVE KRYBER YAWWW!!


 

So, this is the end for a while.

HIATUS for at least 4 months. My sem break is over.

I was planing to continue this until the baby is born but I didn't have much time to do so.

THANKS SUBSCRIBERS/READERS/UPVOTERS

See you guys soon.

Keep shipping kryber okay.