Chapter Thirty Four

My Son's Daddy is Back

KRYSTAL’s POV

Goshhh, Amber was so good last night. The haelmoni’s ginseng worked on him and he was very wild. I don’t know how many time I had last night because it was countless. We had until we exhausted.

 

“Babyyyy…..” Amber mumbled as he tightened his arms around me. I turned around facing him and wrapped my arms around his neck.  

 

“Good morning” I said and pecked her lips.

 

“Morning” He replied with his eyes still closed. He rubbed his eyes and opened it.

 

“So beautiful” Amber said as he kissed me passionately on the lips. We kept on kissing until I was straddling him. I caught Amber staring at my bare chest as the duvet slipped from my body.

 

“Like what you see” I as I playfully kissed his nose.

 

“Of course. I’m so lucky to have you as mine only, Soojung” He replied as he pulled me for another kiss.

 

“Yeahh, me too” I broke the kiss as I caressed his face. I leaned to his chest for a hug.

 

“Am, it’s already 9 o’clock. We better get ready slowly because our flight back will be this afternoon” Amber looked up on his phone to confirm it.

 

“Baby, can we delay the flight. I still want to have some fun with you” He whined.

 

“No, Ammmm. Poor Aiden. He must miss both of us so much. Besides, we can still do it at home. Don’t worry, Am. You own me for the rest of my life to make love with” I pinched his cheeks and gave a peck on his pouting lips.

 

AMBER’s POV

“Yeahhh, you’re right. I missed my son too” I kissed Krystal’s forehead. Silence covered us.

 

“Babyy….” I called Krystal.

 

“Hmmm” She hummed in response.

 

“We still can have quickie in the bathroom you know” I smiled upon the naughty thought.

 

“erttttt” Krystal smacked my chest and got up from the bed. She walked with her bare body to the toilet and I can see her back from the bed. She’s doing it on purpose. With that I walked into the bathroom following Krystal. Moans can be heard once I hugged Krystal from behind and her neck.

 

***

AT THE INCHEON AIRPORT

Daddyyyyyyyyyy” I heard Aiden’s voice as I step out from the arrival gate with Krystal holding onto my left arms. She was having difficulty to walk after we had shower together.

 

“Aidennnnnnnnn” I kneeled as he ran into my arms.

 

“Mummyyy” Aiden gave Krystal kisses.

 

“Daddy, Mummy. I mishh chuu so much” He told us he wrapped his arms around my neck.

 

“We miss you too, sweety” Krystal told him and Aiden want his Mummy to carry him but I didn’t allow since she’s still having difficulty to walk properly. Both of us greeted Mum&Dad and Umma&Appa. Dad told his driver to take my luggage.

 

“Daddyyyyyyyyyy” Aiden called me with along tone. We’re now in the car. Aiden is sitting on my lap with Krystal leaning on my shoulders as I wrapped my arm around her. She must be exhausted.

 

“Yes, my son” I replied.

 

“Daddy, chu told me that chu will give my baby bwothew. Where is he? I wanted to play with him” I laughed hearing his question.

 

“Your little brother is in the making, Aiden. You have to wait at least 9 month, okay” I replied.

 

“Wahhh, 9 month? That’s too long but Aiden will wait for him, daddy” He giggled as he continued to play with his toys.

 

***

KRYSTAL’s POV

I felt very sore after the hot session in the bathroom. Amber is ultimately rough. I faced difficulty to walk and felt very tired from the long flight. Once we arrived home, Amber carried Aiden into the house and after that he carried me bridal style into our room.

 

“Mummy, why Daddy cawwied chu. Are chu sick?” Aiden asked me as he climbed onto the bed to accompany me while Amber was making his milk.

 

“I’m tired, Aiden but…. I still want to hug my lil prince. Come here, baby” I told Aiden and he quickly jumped into my hugs.

 

“Aiden, don’t be too harsh on Mummy. Mummy is tired since she worked hard to give you brother” Amber said as he sat on the bed and winked at me. I slapped his arm for saying those in front of our innocent son.

 

“But Aiden just miss Mummy so much. I alweady hug chu, Daddy. Now I want to hug Mummyyyyy. I love youuuu” I touched hearing Aiden’s words and hugged him tightly.

 

“Aiden, come to Daddy here. I made milk for you” I saw Amber waving Aiden’s bottle in front of us. Suddenly, Aiden abruptly get off from my hug and ran into Amber’s embrace to get the milk. However, Amber kept on teasing Aiden until the lil boy whined.

 

“Ahhh, Daddyy. Daddy, give me the uyuuu. Aiden want it” He jumped on the bed trying to catch his bottle.

 

“Ammmmmmm” I scolded him and heard Aiden let out a chuckle seeing his Daddy being scolded by his Mummy.

 

“Here, Aiden. Daddy is sorry because teasing you” Amber gave the bottle containing milk to Aiden. Aiden took the bottle and the pacifier. He walked to Amber and sat on his lap. Aiden was adjusting to lay comfortably on Amber’s lap without letting go his pacifier. I’m happy seeing the father-son moment in front of me right now.

 

“Aiden want to you to pamper him, Am” I scooted closer towards my husband and son. Aiden pulled out his pacifier and looked up to Amber.

 

“Daddy, can Aiden sleep with chu. Mummy nevew let me sleep alone befowe. Plishhhh. I promised I’ll be a good boy, Daddy” Amber and I chuckled hearing Aiden’s statement.

 

“Of course, Aiden. Daddy will be happy if you sleep with us. Right, Am” I asked Amber and he nodded in reply.

 

“Daddy, can chu hum lullaby fow me” Aiden asked cutely.

 

“Sure, Aiden” Amber replied as he kept on caressing Aiden’s hair while humming to a lullaby. Aiden continued drinking his milk and slowly he fall asleep. Amber put him carefully in between us and pulled me to lay down together with him. He covered our body with duvet.

 

“Sleep, Soojung. I know you’re still tired” He gave Aiden a kiss on the cheek before pecking my lips and drifted to sleep while hugging the two of us.

 

“I love you guys so much” I heard he muttered.

 

“Me too, Am” I tighten our hugs.

 

 


 

IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE MY LAST UPDATE

SORRY, KINDA BUSY TO WRITE

I HAVE LOTS OF IDEA BUT I CAN'T EXPRESSED IT THROUGH WRITING.

SO, TILL NEXT TIME GUYS. 

KRYBER FOREVER, EVEN THEY'RE NOT TOGETHER BUT I WON'T STOP LOVING BOTH OF THEM