Chapter Six

My Son's Daddy is Back

 

VICTORIA’s POV

Krystal must be depressed right now since Amber is are in the same class as us. I saw her kept spacing out during the lesson. Once the lesson ended, Krystal immediately went out from the class. Luna, Sulli and I hurriedly followed her from behind. She went to the girl’s rest room.

 

“What am I going to do now? He’s in the same class as me. I really don’t know how to avoid him.” Krystal told us.

 

“I think he’s going to approach you soon” Luna stated.

 

“Yeah, I saw him kept staring at you during the lesson” Sulli said.

 

“Hey. Did you guys realise that the cute boy is also in the same class as us.” She continued and I glared at her.

 

“Sorry” she mouthed.

 

“We can help you by preventing him to approach you but we didn’t know how long it can last” Luna said to Krystal.

 

“I wanted to make sure he didn’t know about our son” Krystal replied.

 

“However Krys, like I said. Amber deserved to know about Aiden. He needed his Daddy too” I told her but she just shrugged. We skipped our lunch and went back to the class.

 

AMBER’s POV

As I entered the class, I saw Krystal sitting on her chair while reading a book. I slowly walked towards her but interrupted by a girl who suddenly pops out from nowhere.

 

“You’re Amber right” She asked me and I nodded.

 

“Are you single?” She asked me again and I just nodded.

 

“Why are not talking back to me?” she questioned me.

 

“Look, can you please excuse me now. I got something that much important to be done right now. Please?” I replied.

 

“Okay. See you again later” She pulled my necktie.

 

What kind of a girl is she?

 

When I looked back at Krystal’s desk, she was surrounded by other boys. I was jealous seeing it and walked towards her.

 

“Excuse me. Can I talked to Krystal for a while” I exclaimed loudly. The boys looked at me with a pissed faces while Krystal’s face looked shocked. It was a silent for a moment. I saw Krystal kept glancing at her friend who sits near her.

 

“Sorry guys. Krystal is busy right now. I wanted her to help me. Got to go. Bye” Her friend named Victoria dragged her outside the class.

 

Soojung just ignored me. She didn’t say hey or even looking at me.

 

In the corner of my eyes, I saw Taemin happily chatting with his new favourite girl, Sulli. They looked happy having a talk together. I bet few weeks from now; they’re going to be a couple. He’s so lucky then. Poor me since Krystal was avoiding me, I guessed.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

Did he just trying to talk to me? OMG. This will be awkward if my fan boys are not around me. I glanced at Victoria-unnie asking her help. She did help me.

 

“Thanks for helping, unnie” I thanked Victoria.

 

“Amber is already making his move, Krystal. I think he won’t give up easily on approaching you” She told her.

 

“From now on, I’ll ignore him.  I’ll be pretending not to know him.” I replied.

 

“What if he kept bragging about your first time with him” Victoria questioned me.

 

“Then, I’ll treat him coldly until he gave up on me” I said in a serious.

 

“Krystal, you were being self-fish here. Don’t you pity Aiden? He needs his Daddy too” She told me.

 

“What am I going to do if Amber didn’t want to be responsible on that child?. I‘m afraid he’s going to deny about it” I was sobbing.

 

“Oh, Krystal. I’m sorry if I put too much pressure on you” She hugged me and caressed my back.

 

“It’s fine, Unnie. You helped me a lot before. I took everything you said as an advice” I replied.

 

AUTHOR’s POV

Finally class ended, the students started to move out from their classes. Krystal was the first one who gets out from her class since she wants to avoid Amber and at the same time she had to fetch Aiden at his kindergarten.

 

“Hey, you’re Victoria right?” Amber asked Victoria and she nodded.

 

“Where’s Krystal” he asked her again.

 

“She needs to go home early today since she needs to fetch her sssssss” suddenly Luna came and covered Victoria’s mouth.

 

“Ohh, I’m sorry. Victoria really had a bad smelled mouth. Krystal needs to fetch her cat at the veterinary clinic. We should get going first. Bye” Luna waved her hand at Aiden while Victoria kept beating Luna’s hand which covered .

 

“Vic, are you going to tell Aiden that Krystal had a son?” Luna questioned Victoria

 

“I didn’t mean to. But maybe if I told him just now, he will chase Krystal immediately” Victoria laughed.

 

“Don’t. We promised Krystal to not to do so” Luna reminded Victoria.

 

“I knew. Let’s go home now. Where’s Sulli?” Victoria raised her eyebrow.

 

“She is with that Taemin-guy. Love in the air. Haha. Come on” Then Luna and Victoria walked together went home.

 

­AIDEN’s KINDERGARTEN

KRYSTAL’s POV

I saw Aiden was playing at the playgrounds with his friends. Few parents are already here to pick up their children. I greeted the teacher and asked her permission to take Aiden home.

 

“Mummmyyyy!” he exclaimed happily while hugging my leg.

 

“Mummy, up” he spread his arms widely showing he wanted to be lift. I carried him in my arms and bid a goodbye to his teacher. We walked towards the bus stop.

 

“How’re your school today, Aiden?” I asked him when we finally got on the bus.

 

“Fun. I got many fwiends alleady” he told me excitedly.

 

“Really? So, Aiden wanted to go to school again tomorrow?” I asked him and he nodded his head happily.

 

“Mummy, evewyone got thewir Daddy at the kindergarten. Why my Daddy never come to visit me? Aiden was weally upset seeing my fwiends had a Daddy. Mummy, I wanted my Daddy too” he insisted.

 

Aidenn, you’re making the things hard right now. I’m sorry, Aiden ah. Mummy really wanted to throw away your Daddy in my life.

 

“Mummyyyyyyy, pweaseee. I wanted to see my Daddy. I mished him” he was crying as he buried his face at my necks. He hugged me tightly while wrapping his arms around my neck.

 

Poor my baby. Victoria unnie was right. I should think about Aiden's feelings too.