Chapter Three

My Son's Daddy is Back

 

AUTHOR’s POV

Finally they arrived at Krystal’s college. They walked from the bus stop to the main entrance of the college and stopped when she heard her girlfriends were calling out her name. Krystal turned around and made the girls squealed seeing Krystal carried Aiden in her arms. Then, Aiden made his puppy eyes while looking at his Mummy’s friends. He loved doing aegyo because his Mummy taught to do so.

 

“Krystalllllllllllllll” they screamed joyfully while running towards us.

 

“Aiden-babbyyy” Sulli pinched his cheek. In return, Aiden pouted.

 

“Warhhh, he’s so cute when pouting” Victoria stated and continues poking his cheeks.

 

“His cheeks are so chubby. Made me want to bite them” Luna commented when observing Aiden’s facial structure.

 

“Gwandma towld me that I’m cute and handsome likew Daddy” the three of them and Krystal frowned.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

Not again, Aiden. Why did you kept mentioning about your Daddy?

 

“Aiden didn’t stop mentioning his Daddy since this morning” I whispered to the girls.

 

“Be patient, Krystal. Kids this age need their father by their side.” Victoria told me.

 

“Please excuse me, girls” my lecturer approached us.

 

 “Good Morning, Ms.T” the girls and I exclaimed.

 

“Goood Mowning,Mishh.T” Aiden exclaimed too after us.

 

“Awww, morning girls and Aiden too” She replied.

 

“Let’s go to the class. Shall we?” She continued and carried Aiden in her arms. Today, I only had 1 class so the Ms.T who helps in taking care of Aiden. They kept bugging me to bring Aiden again tomorrow but I stated that he needs to go to his kindergarten starting tomorrow. The girls are upset especially Ms.T. However, they understand and kept telling Aiden to be a good boy at school. Finally, college ended.

 

“Krystal, want me to send you home?” Victoria asked because she knew we came here by bus.

 

“It’s okay, Vic. Aiden loves riding bus.” The girls and I laughed.

 

“Byeeee then. See you again Aiden” the girls told Aiden.

 

“Bye, aunttyy” he responded as he gave a peck on cheek on each of them. We went to our separate ways as Aiden and I went to bus stand nearby. Aiden fell asleep in the bus. I thought he was exhausted playing with the girls and Ms.T.

 

Your sleeping face reminded me of your father while he was sleeping.

 

Aiden woke up when we arrived at our house. He told me that he was tired and wanted to sleep early. After having dinner, I tucked him in the bed. I sleep beside him because he can’t sleep alone.

 

THE NEXT MORNING

“Aiden, be a good boy. Okay?” Appa told Aiden while patting his head.

 

“Okay, gwandpa” He responded and we got out from the car.

 

“Appa, I’m going to walk to my college since it’s just few blocks from Aiden’s kindergarten” I stated.

 

“Okay then. Take care.” We nodded and waved at Appa. Right now, I stood up in front of the kindergarten and Aiden was in my arms.

 

“Mummy, I’m scawed” He was clenching on my uniform.

 

“Scare of what, honey? I asked him.

 

“That thing” He pointed at the kindergarten and I chuckled seeing his respond.

 

“Aideeen, it’s just a place where you gained knowledge and new friends” I replied.

 

“I don’t want to go thewe” He was sobbing.

 

“Sweetie, I don’t like seeing my prince acted like a little baby. Come on. Don’t cry” I wiped his tears and he hugged me tightly showing that he won’t let me go.

 

“Krystallll” The kindergarten’s teacher approached us.

 

“Good morning, Miss.D. Aiden, look. Your teacher is here already. She’s the one who’ll be taking care of you while I’m gone to college” I explained to Aiden but he pretended that he was ignoring me.

 

“What’s going on?” She mouthed at me and shook my head.

 

“Aiden, Mummy need to go to my college now.” I told him while patting his back.

 

“Nooooo, I don’t want you left me alowne hewe” He broke the hug and started sulking.

 

“Honey, I’m going to pick up you after it’s ended” I tried to talk to him but kept shooking his head.

 

There’s only one thing that I can say to Aiden.

 

“Aideeen, Daddy will be proud of you if you went to kindergarten. You don’t want to see him proud of you?” I told him and suddenly his eyes brighten.

 

“Wealllyy, he will be pwoud of me?” He asked and I nodded.

 

He kissed my cheek and asked me to put his down. Later he went to the teacher and held her hand. He pulled the teacher inside the kindergarten while waving at me.

 

“Aidenn, behave yourself.” I exclaimed happily and he turned around.

 

“Wokay, Mummy” he gave me a thumb up.

 

See, it’s working. He really fancies his Daddy although he never sees him. I’m sorry, Aiden~ahhh.

 

AT THE COLLEGE

SULLI’s POV

I walked into my class and found Victoria and Luna were talking at their desk. Krystal didn’t arrive yet. She must be at Aiden’s kindergarten right now.

 

“Morning Unnie” I took a sit near them.

 

“Morning, Ssul” they replied together.

 

“Have you guys heard about the new transferee students from the private college to our college?” I asked them.

 

“No, where did you hear it Sulli?” Victoria asked me.

 

“I was eavesdropping while passing our lecturers’ rooms. They transferred here for a while. If I’m not mistaken it was about 10 person” I answered her.

 

“Reallyy? Not too many. Are they guys or girls?” Luna unnie asked.

 

“I heard there are 6 guys while 4 girls” I replied.

 

“6 guys? I’m really excited.” She exclaimed happily.

 

*ANNOUCEMENT*

All students are required to gather in the hall by 8am. I repeated all students are compulsory to present in the hall by 8am. Thank you.

 

“Maybe, they are going to introduce those transferee students” Victoria unnie stated and two of us nodded. The sudden silence was broken when Krystal came and knocked the desk.

 

“Why are you guys spacing out?” Krystal asked.

 

“This is about the transferee students” Krystal showed a confused face.

 

“I don’t have to explain since we’ll be having assembly after this” I told her.

 

“Ohh. Okay” She replied as she dropped the bag on her chair. Later 4 of us went to the hall before it’s late. We didn’t like rushing. While we were walking to the hall, Luna, Victoria and I kept asking Krystal about Aiden on his first day of enrolling in the kindergarten. She told us that Aiden threw a tantrum at first but he agreed to go in the kindergarten when Krystal mentioned about his Daddy.

 

“I’m afraid, guys” Krystal told us.

 

“Why?” Luna  unnie asked her.

 

“These few days, Aiden kept mentioning his Daddy. He’ll be upset knowing his Daddy didn’t know about his existence” she replied.

 

“Don’t worry, Krystal. We’ll figure out something after this. Maybe you can get Aiden a new Daddy.” I winked.

 

“Yeah, guys were chasing after you even they knew you had a child. Why don’t you try dating someone, Krys. Someone who sincerely love you” Victoria unnie sputtered.

 

“I don’t want to take a risk. Guys might be nice while dating me but I don’t think they will be a good father towards Aiden. My Umma and Appa did find guys for me but I can’t accept them. Aiden need his biological father but I don’t want him to appear in our life anymore” Krystal explained.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

“Do you still love him? I meant Amber.” Luna attacked me with a difficult question.

 

“I don’t know. Years ago, I do really love him. But after what happened, I can’t sort of my feelings towards him. Even, he told me that he loves me but he never finds me at all” I replied.

 

“Krystal, don’t think much about it. If you and Amber are meant to be together as a family with Aiden, one day he will appeared back in your life. Trust me. Love played our destiny sometimes” Victoria reassured me. I smiled at her. Few minutes later, the hall was crowded with the students.

 

“Hi Krystal” I look up and found Kai was waving in front of me.

 

“Hi” I replied and he took a sit in front of me. Luna and Sulli elbowed my arm and raised their eyebrows. I just shook my head an mouthed “I’m not interested”

 

“ATTENTION, EVERYBODY” the lecturer’s voice startled us.

 

 


 

A/N: COMMENT+SUBSCRIBE+UPVOTE

 

THANK YOU