My wife is pregnant

My Son's Daddy is Back

AUTHOR’s POV

Amber and Krystal have been living peacefully together with Aiden. Their son kept bugging them about when his little brother will appear. He kept asking where is his baby brother. Amber and Krystal are worried what if they didn’t manage to make the baby during their honeymoon because since they arrived in Korea, they always sleep together with Aiden. Therefore, they didn’t have their y times anymore except Amber who kept teasing Krystal ually. He will interrupt always Krystal’s shower time and before they managed to do it, their little monster will knock on the door. It has been a month; both Lius and Jungs are curious about their son and daughter. They’re waiting for the new grandchild.

 

“Mmmmphhh. Welkkkk” Krystal who was eating in the dining room ran into the bathroom and puke. The trio were having breakfast together since it was weekend.

 

“Aiden, stayed here. Daddy wants to see your Mummy first” Amber patted his son’s head and went after Krystal. Aiden who was dumfounded with the situation continue eating his meal happily.

 

“Babe, what’s wrong?” Amber approached Krystal and rubber her back.

 

“I don’t know, Am” Krystal kept puking in the sink as her husband kept on soothing her back. After for a while, she stopped puking and rinses . Amber enveloped his wife in a comfortable hug to make sure she’s fine. He her hair before leading her back to the dining table.

 

“Mummyyy, awe chu okay?” Bubbly Aiden asked as he talked with a full mouth. Krystal and Amber chuckled seeing their son. Amber made sure Krystal sit first and scooped Aiden into his arms.

 

“I’m fine Aiden but Mummy didn’t like you talk while eating, baby” Krystal advised her son.

 

“Sowwy, Mummy” Aiden mumbled.

 

“It’s okay, Aideen. Let Daddy fed you. Say ‘Arghhh’” Amber told Aiden. In the middle of the father and son feeding each other, the father realised that his wife was holding her stomach. Krystal looked in pain.

 

“Soojung, finished your food first and then we’ll go to the clinic immediately, okay. Aiden, let’s feed your Mummy” Amber said to his wife.

 

“Owkay, Daddy” Aiden responded.

 

AMBER’s POV

I bring Krystal to our family’s doctor, Dr. Sara. Aiden followed us too since there is nobody home to take care of him. I put Aiden on the baby’s crib because Krystal can’t hold him. She took a nap even the distance to the clinic is just about 15 minutes. I carried Aiden in my arms while he was playing with his toys.

 

“Daddyyyyy, Aiden want to peeeeee” He whined as we about to enter Dr.Sara’s room.

 

“Am, take him to the toilet. I’ll be fine with Aunt Sara, ok” Krystal ensured me as she rubbed my arm. I smiled in return.

 

“Let’s go, Aiden. I’ll be right back, babe. Please look after her, Aunt” Then, I hurriedly bring Aiden to the toilet.

 

“Daddyyyyy, noooo” Aiden screamed as I want to take off his short.

 

“I want to try to do it by myself” He take off his short by himself. Well, Krystal and I have been teaching Aiden to be more independent. However, we didn’t go off the limit because Aiden is still a baby boy to me but we agreed that he needed to learn certain thing like sleeping alone, wear his clothes on his own.

 

“No peeking, daddy” He giggled. I turned around facing the door.

 

“Doneeeee” I heard he zipped his short and washed his hand.

 

“Daddy, uppp” I chuckled looking at him. No matter how much we want Aiden to be independent but both of us never resist whenever he wants to be carry by us especially me.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

“Congratulation, Krystal. You’re 5 weeks pregnant” I heard the doctor said as we settled down seating at her table after a check-up.

 

OHMAIGODDD, did I hear right. I’m pregnanttttttttt. Amber is going to be super-happy when he hears about this news. Aiden is going to have sibling soonnn. I heard a knock on the door. The doctor asked them to come in.

 

“Mummyyyyy” Aiden’s head showed when the door is opened. Amber is carrying him.

 

“Mummmmyyyy. Dadddy, I want Mummy” Aiden stretched his hands towards me. Amber passed Aiden to me as he sat down.

 

“My baby boy” I kissed his hair after combing it. Aiden hugged me tightly. Since it still just few weeks, it will not cause something bad happen to my future baby.

 

“So, Aunty Sara what is wrong with Krystal actually?” I heard he asked the doctor. I tried to suppress my happiness.

 

“Krystal, do you want me to tell him or by your own. It is a serious matter here” The doctor said seriously.

 

“What is so serious? Aunty, is there something wrong with my wife? Baby, did you have any critical sickness” He asked both of us with a panic tone.

 

“Am…” I softly called him but he kept blabbering.

 

“Amberrrrrr” I called him sternly and still trying to hide my smile.

 

“Actuallyy, I….I…5 months pregnant already” I mumbled softly.

 

“What???” Amber sounded shocked.

 

“I’m pregnant” I repeated it again. In a second I felt a pair of lips meet mine. He gave me a peck on the lips.

 

“Thank you, love” Then, Amber kissed my forehead.

 

“Aiden, you’re going to have siblings after this. Aiden, come to daddy” Amber took Aiden from my embrace. He looked confuse with Amber’s statement.

 

“Your wish to have a baby brother will come true soon. Mummy is carrying your baby brother here” He patted my stomach to show to Aiden. The doctor smiled seeing us.

 

“Am, make sure take a good care of Krystal. You should read a book regarding pregnant woman. Last time, when Krystal pregnant with Aiden, you’re not by her side. Therefore, you should use this chance to repay everything, okey?” The doctor advised Amber. Yes I always go to Aunty Sara because without my knowledge Mum recommended the doctor to Umma

 

“Sure, Aunty. This time, I’ll make it right” Amber stated firmly as he held my hand.

 

***

AMBER’s POV

I am very happy knowing Krystal is pregnant with our second child. I informed Mum & Dad and Umma & Appa about her pregnancy. Both of our parents are so excited hearing the good news while Aiden kept talking to the tummy since I told him that his baby brother is inside there. I bought books about pregnancy and read it. I make sure that Krystal didn’t do heavy chores so I hired a helper who will come to clean the house every day. As for food, I helped Krystal in preparing those. Sometimes, our helper Mrs.Kim helped her to prepare the food too when I’m not home. She’s a generous woman because always give advices regarding pregnant woman. She even asked me to fulfil everything my wife asked. I was in dreamland when I heard someone was calling my name.

 

“Ammmm, Amberrr… Babby, wake upp. Ammm” I felt someone pushed me softly in order to wake me up. It’s Krystal.

 

“What’s wrong, baby” I turned around and pulled her into my embrace.

 

“I’m hungry” She whined as she purposely touched my chest.


“What? You’re hungry. What do you want to it at this hour?” I grunted as I rubbed her arms smoothly.

 

“Mangoes” She said cutely. Ohhh shoot, I forgot to buy mangoes before coming home. Wait, I bought a lot of mango juices, mango cakes, mango yogurts for her too.

 

“Lemme check the fridge first, baby” I kissed her forehead and got up as I headed to the kitchen. When I opened the fridge I didn’t see any single food with mango in it.

 

“I’m sure she’s pregnant a dinosaur right now” I muttered. I’m going to go out then.

 

“Soojung, we’re out of mangoes right now. I’m going out like usual then, baby. Be right back sooner” I told her as I pecked her lips.

 

“Thankyou, baby. Take care” She said as she continued her sleeping beauty.

 

***

I’ve been driving around the city and dropped by at the 7-Eleven to buy the yogurts, juices and etc. Then as usual I drove to a place where I often go when Krystal suddenly wants to eat mango during late night. There is fruit storage at the end of the city and it opened 24hours, I’m so lucky right. Once, I arrived at home I prepared the fruits along with the cake, juices and yoghurts. Who knows she also wants it.

 

“Soojung, I’m back with your favourites. Babyy” I softly called her as I placed the try on our nightstand.

 

“Ammm… why you take so long? I’m not hungry of food anymore” She said as she removed the blanket covering her body. Shooottt, why is she doing? She only had her and bra on with her baby bump.

 

“Baby, why are you not wearing you cloth? You can catch cold if you wear to sleep like this” I took the duvet to cover her body back. Suddenly, she pulled me for a kiss.

 

“I’m not hungry for food anymore. I’m hungry for you” She whispered ily at my ear. Krystal abruptly pulled my shorts down along with the boxer. Then, she tore my White Plains shirt too. She looked so right now.

 

“Baby, are you alright?” I asked her as I kneeled in front of her while she was staring at my length.

 

“I want you” She said as she crawled towards me reaching my length and started to caress it. She gave a blow along the before eating it. This is heaven. She pushed me laying on the bed while she was straddling my knee doing a for me. Guess, my wife is very right now. And I love it.

 

 


SHALL CONTINUE THIS LATER...

KRYBER Y TIME JUST AROUND THE CORNER.

:D

STAY TUNED