Chapter One

My Son's Daddy is Back

 

Author’s POV

''Grandma and grandpa!!''

 

A little boy called out for his grandparents as they were playing hide and seek.

 

“Whew awe chu hiding?He screamed [A/N: Aiden’s pronunciations is bad since he’s only 2-3 years old]

 

He spotted his grandma slipper behind the couch. He quietly walked towards the couch.

 

''Pound chu!''

 

He frowned as he only saw his grandma slippers but not his grandma. He pouted. Then he felt someone touched his shoulder and he turned around and saw his grandma smiling at him. He smiled back.

 

''Grandma! I pound chu! Hehe.'' He said as he hugged his grandma's leg.

 

''Yes you did my dear.'' she smiled at him.

 

''Now let's find your grandpa.'' Mrs.Jung whispered to her grandson and he nodded. Then they quietly search for Mr.Jung. Aiden’s small eyes spotted a figure behind the curtain. The little boy then walked to the curtain quietly and hugged his grandpa.

 

''Grandpa! I pound chu! Hehehe” He let out a chuckle.Then, Mr.Jung came out from the curtain and carried Aiden in his arm.

 

“Yes you did my little grandson.” He told while patting the little boy’s head. Aiden grinned happily.

 

''Grandpa, when ish Mummy going to come back?'' Aiden ask his grandparents.

 

''Later.'' He smiled at the little boy. The little boy pouted.

 

''Aiden-ah, your Mummy is at her college. Later she will be home and don't pout. You’re a boy. Here grandma give you this.'' she say as she give the little boy steam bun.

 

''Thank chu, grandma.'' He said while taking a bite of his steam bun.

 

Suddenly the front door open then closed.

 

''I'm back!'' Krystal exclaimed as she took off her shoes.

 

Aiden’s face brightens upon seeing his Mummy at the door.

 

''Mummy, chu awe back!'' he said as he hugged Krystal's legs.

 

''Yes I am. Did you miss me?'' she smiled and patted his head.

 

''Yes I missh you, Mummy.'' he pouted.

 

She looked at him.

 

''What's wrong, Aiden-ah? Why my little Prince looked upset?” She asked as she carried him into her arms.

 

''Cause Mummy nevew played with me” He pouted. She smiled at him and pinched his cheeks.

 

''Aigoo.... My son ish so cute.'' Krystal told her son.

 

''Hehehe.'' he giggles.

 

Both of them then head to the living room where Mr. and Mrs.Jung were watching television.

 

''Soojung, how's college?'' they asked her.

 

''Normal but they begged me to bring Aiden tomorrow to school but I told them that tomorrow he will start going to his kindergarten.'' Krystal sighed she took a sit at the couch and put Aiden on her lap.

 

''Mummy, I am going to kindergarten?'' Aiden asked her mother.

 

“Yes, sweetie.” She smiled.

 

“So the whole school want to see Aiden?” Mrs.Jung asked.

 

''Yup they were and they are so desperate want to see Aiden. Even my lecturer missed him too. The girls fancy Aiden so much.” Krystal replied and chuckled.

 

''What's wrong?” Mr.Jung asked.

 

''Well she was pouting begging me to bring Aiden to school. However, I told her NO and she kept pouting and whining” Krystal smiled as she remember her lecturer pouting and whining.

 

Mr. and Mrs. Jung laughed.

 

''Well Soojung, you can bring Aiden to your college and don't worry I will inform Ms Bae that Aiden is not available tomorrow.” Mrs.Jung explained.

''Okay Umma and thanks.” Krystal smiled at Mrs.Jung.

 

''Mummy, am I going to school tomowwow?'' Aiden asked his Mummy.

 

''Nope but you are going to my college tomorrow.'' Krystal stated.

 

“Weally?” He looked at his Mummy as his eyes are sparkling. She nodded then her son hugged her.

 

''Yay!! I can mewt Mummy's fwiends. Hehe.” He giggled. She smiled at him and patted his head. Mr & Mrs. Jung pleased at the sight of their daughter and grandson.

 

“Aiden, did you take bath already?” Krystal asked. He shook his head.

 

“Do you want to bath with Mummy” She asked. He nodded.

 

“Okay then.” She smiled as she carried Aiden going upstairs.

 

“Soojung, when you're done bathing with Aiden. Will you help me prepare dinner later on?” Mrs.Jung asked.

 

''Okay, Umma” She replied.