Chapter Ten

My Son's Daddy is Back

 

AMBER’s POV

I tried my best to approach and make her talk to me but she just ignored my presence. There is on time, I was asking her some question but she didn’t respond. Then, Kai came approaching her and she just left me alone at her desk. I’m hurt and mad but what can I do. She hates me right now and all I can do is making Krystal love me back. I still didn’t have right time to explain her truth since she won’t be listening to me. Few month left before we graduate, I only have those time to make her mine back. If I saw Kai trying to initiate skinship with her, I will bother them.

At the Cafe

“Aren’t you tired, Amber? You tried so hard but she still ignored you” Key asked me.

 

“I will never give up, Key. She’s my life. I love her and I don’t care if she ignored me” I replied.

 

“Amber, you saw right. That Kai was flirting with her and she responded. But when you just approach her, she treated you like you didn’t exist.” Jonghyun told me.

 

“I don’t mind. She just ignored me but she didn’t push me. I will keep trying.” I responded.

 

“Don’t you hurt? If I were you, I don’t care what I’ve done with her. I will just leave her because of her bad attitude.” Onew spoke.

 

“That’s right, Am. You already treated her like a princess. You’re being too nice for her. She is dumb if she didn’t realise your love. How can you keep it up with an ice princess like Krystal? How long you can be by her side like this?” Minho seemed mad with what’s going on between me and Krystal.

 

“I do hurt but I really love her. I wanted to be responsible for my action. Love. Love made me stayed by her side even she kept ignoring her. She’s going to realise my love for her one day. I need to be more patience with her. That’s all” I exclaimed happily.

 

“We don’t care what are you going to do except don’t hurt your own feelings, bro. You’re so faithful to Krystal but she didn’t know it. There are bunches of girls who were chasing after you but you ignored them because of her” Key explained.

 

“Thank you, guys for worrying about me. I appreciated it. Krystal is not bad at all. She became like that because of me. If you noticed she only treated me coldly.” I told the guys.

 

“Right, hyung. Since, I’m with Sulli, I met up with her friends more often. Krystal is nice girl though even she looked cold towards you” Taemin said.

 

“Seeeeeeeeee” I furrowed my eyebrows and the guys nodded.

 

“What about your ‘son’, Amber? Didn’t hear his news at all from you” Minho asked me. Yes, I told them about Aiden since they asked where I went when I skipped the school last time. I told them how I became that little boy Daddy.

 

“It’s been a while since I visited Aiden. I’ve been busy to approach Krystal lately so I didn’t have much time to go to see him. I’m going to skip school anyway tomorrow” I told them.

 

“Why you wanted to skip school?” They asked me.

 

“I missed my ‘son’ so much. He must be mad at me and tomorrow I’m going to see him early in the morning.” I got up from my sit and went home early since my Dad always called me after school. As I walked along the hallway, I bumped into Krystal who was walking with Kai. He was holding her shoulders as I incidentally hit it.  I gritted my teeth seeing it while Kai and Krystal just staring coldly at me.

 

Amber, relax. Don’t be jealous.

 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it” I bowed to them and ran immediately to my car. I went to my Dad’s office afterwards.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

“Are you, Krystal?” Kai asked me.

 

“Yes, I’m fine. Thank you” I removed his hand from my shoulders. I let Amber seeing Kai holding my shoulder just now to ensure he stayed away from me. Usually, he would try to pick up a fight seeing I’m close with Kai. However just now, he just ignored me. I don’t know why I felt hurt being ignored by him. He didn’t even look at me when he apologised.

 

Amber must be more hurt since I’ve always ignored him before.

 

“So, Krystal. Are you free this weekend? I got 2 tickets for the new movie.” He asked me.

 

“I’m always free Kai but you know. My free time is only for my son. I only want to spend the weekend with him. I’m sorry” I replied and bowed at him before left. I like Kai but not more than a friend. I never had interest in love after what I’d with Amber.

 

At Aiden’s kindergarten

“Aidennnn” I called him when I reached his kindergarten. He waved to his friends and teachers and walked to me. I bowed to the teachers before lifting Aiden in my arms. He looked upset.

 

“Sweetie, why you looked unhappy?” I asked him.

 

“It has beewn pew days since Daddy came to see me” He replied. He missed his fake Daddy.

 

“Maybe he was busy, Aiden. I’m sure if he loved you he’ll visit you soon because he must be missing you” I reassured him.

 

“I mischhed him cho much. He knew how to make me hawpy” he exclaimed cheerfully. After dinner, Aiden went to sleep earlier because he can’t wait for tomorrow. He really hoped that his fake Daddy will visit him. I need to thank that person since he made Aiden stop thinking about his real Daddy.

 


 I would like to thank:

*baby_taengoo

*iya_007

*laming

*dede123

*FioVasHi

*axel0048

*max83262

*Jason17

*CT4EVA <3

 

for upvoting my story. And thanks for the subscribe and comment. I appreciated it.