Chapter Thirteen

My Son's Daddy is Back

 

AT THE COLLEGE

AUTHOR’s POV

Krystal was walking upstairs from the café. Unfortunately, the floor is sort of wet because the cleaner just mop it just now causing Krystal almost fall on the stairs. However, she sprained her ankle and having hard times to move. At the corner, there was Amber who is watching her. The latter worried seeing Krystal who almost tripped at the stairs. Then he went to her.

 

“Soojung, let me see your ankle.” He asked upon seeing Krystal having difficulties to walk.

 

“I’m fine, Amber. Didn’t I tell you to stay away from me? Please. Leave me alone. I don’t need your help” She replied and pushed him away when he tried to touch her. Amber didn’t give up but continued persuading her to let him see her swollen ankle.

 

“She told you to stay away from. Why didn’t you do that?” Suddenly Kai came and pushed Amber away making him fall on the floor. Amber’s arm was reddening because of the friction between his arm and the floor.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

Amber got up from the floor with his arm which is hurt a little bit. I’m worried about him. Last time, he got punched by Kai and his lips were broken. Kai and Amber were intensely stared at each other.

 

“Let me carried you” Kai scooped me in his arm without my permission. But what can I do? I really wanted Amber to distance him from me. I could see his eyes were saddened when I took a look at him before I left with Kai. He did try holding Kai’s shoulder from moving but Kai was strong enough to break it. Amber didn’t utter any words at all. When Kai was carrying me towards the infirmary, suddenly someone called him.

 

“Jonginnnnnn” We turned to the source of the voice and found Mr.K was holding a file on his hand.

 

“Yes, Mr.K. Is there anything that I can help you?” he replied.

 

“In any case, did you forget that you had an important competition which is currently being held at Incheon University? Get your bag, NOW and follow me.” Mr.K explained.

 

“But Mr.K can I send Krystal to infirmary first. She incidentally sprained her ankle” He responded.

 

“Infirmary is located upstairs. You will take more time by sending her there. Wait a second” Mr.K was piercing his eyes like searching for somebody.

 

“It’s okay, Kai. I can go there by myself” I told Kai as I asked him to put me down.

 

“MR.LIUUUUUUUUUUU” Mr.K called Amber. My eyes widen.

 

“Can you please help me to send Ms.Jung to the infirmary” Mr.K told him and he nodded.

 

“Nooo. I don’t need his help, Mr.K” I replied and tried to walk by my own but almost fell down until someone scooped me immediately. It was Amber.

 

“Seeee. Amber is strong. He can carry you easily to the infirmary. Kai, NOW” Mr.K exclaimed as both of them left us together alone.

 

“Amber, put me down.” I told him as I tried to push him away.

 

“I don’t know why are you hating me now but please Soojung. Just let me help you for once.” He tightens his hold while I just shut my mouth. While we were walking upstairs, Amber almost slipped down causing me startled. I wrapped my arms around his necks as he forced me to do it.

 

Why I felt so calm near you, Amber. Why this stupid heart is still beating rapidly for you?

 

I kept questioning myself about my feelings towards him. At the same, I tried to tell my stupid heart to beat rapidly because I’m afraid Amber will realise about it. Amber didn’t utter anything while carrying me. He just looked forward and sometimes I saw him glancing at me.

 

“Thank you” I muttered as he put me on the bed.

 

“You’re welcome” He patted my head and I looked up to him. He smiled at me making me feel butterflies were flying in my stomach. I really wanted to smile back to him but considering my objective to make him stay away from, I rolled my eyes.

 

“You may leave me alone now” I told him while turning around facing the nurse. I just heard the door opened and was closed back. I confirmed that he had leaves me. After I was given a treatment by the nurse, they asked me to have a rest by taking a nap for a while inside the infirmary.

 

AMBER’s POV

No matter how cold she treated me, I shall never give up on her. When she asked me to leave her, I just wait for her at the outside. Soojung is more important than all those classes. The nurse came out after 15 minutes.

 

“Miss, how is she?” I asked the nurse.

 

“Krystal is fine. She had been sleeping for a while after I treated her ankle. You can go inside to see her. She’s alone. I wanted to have lunch first” The nurse replied and I entered the room. Without making any noise, I stood beside the sleeping beauty Krystal.

 

“How I wished you will smile back whenever you see me” I caressed her hair down to her lips. Her lips are red and plump. I’m so erted for having some naughty thoughts about Krystal.

 

“Soojung, I’m sorry. But I really miss you” Then I kissed her gently. I kept on kissing her until I felt my lips are swollen since she was sleeping peacefully.

 

“I love you” I kissed her forehead and waited outside again before I couldn’t control my hormone.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

I wake up from my sleep when I heard the nurse waking me up.

 

“Krystal, it’s almost 2 already. The swollen on your ankle reduced already but your lips seemed swollen now” The nurse told me.

 

“Huhh?” I quickly took a look at the mirror.

 

They are swollen.

 

I dreamt about Amber kissing me just now. My face flushed remembering it because it felt so real.

 

“Thank you” I bowed to the Nurse and wore back my shoes.

 

“You’re welcome, Krystal. And your boyfriend is sleeping outside” She replied and went into the bathroom.

 

Boyfriend? Is he Amber?

 

I opened the door and found Amber lying on the bench. He was sleeping with his hand covered his eyes. He must be waiting for me.

 

“You’re very determined to approach me, Am.” I kissed his cheek.

 

“But I’m sorry. I really want you stay away from us” I muttered. With that I walked away from him leaving him behind. Tears rolled down from my cheek.  I had realised that I…..

 

still in love with Amber

 

 


 

Lend me a hand,

 

Support my friend:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/368137/my-effort-kryber

 

Then I'll upadate moreeeeeee <3