027. Futrue Troubles

Sherlocks,Dazzling girls,Pinocchios,Spies

Krystal, Minho, Sulli, Taemin were at the roof of EXO's apartment. Yes, at the roof. They were geared up. All of them were holding on to binoculars. Not ordinary binoculars, but see-through-any-matter binoculars. From the roof the see everything going on there. Xiumin, Ailee, Kris and Hyerin's actions caught their attention. They screen shot what they had saw from the binoculars and forward it to Victoria. You can probably expect her reaction.

"OMONA!!!! SO CUTE!!!2 CONFESSIONS!" Victoria screamed and got the people at home's attention. They all hurried forward to Victoria. Victoria showed the picture through the large monitor. KeyBer and JongNa looked at it and screamed," Aigoo! So cute!" Onew just smiled. He was sure that today is probably the best day of Victoria's life.

Hyerin was still in Kris's embrace. Hyerin suddenly hugged Kris back and rested her head on his shoulder, saying," Since when?" "Since 5 years ago." He answered. '4 years ago...wait 4 YEARS AGO? SINCE WHEN DID HE KNOW ME 4 YEARS AGO?" Hyerin thought hard. "Oppa, 4 years ago?!" Kris nodded. "4 years ago, I was still schooling and we were coincidenatlly in the same school. I had like you  the first time i saw you. You gave me a different impression from other girls. However, one fine day,you were walking on the road when suddenly a car, at high speed was driving. as I was walking near the traffic and saw you and the car, I ran and pushed you to the floor with me, in order for both of us not to get hit. However, your forehead was bleeding. I called the ambulance and you were brought to the hospital. They called your parents. I had to leave for a flight to Canada. 2 years later, I returned and got into SM. I still had my hopes to find you until one day, we were partners. Believe it or not, I was over the moon because i found you."

HyeRis and XiuLee coincidentally walked out of the room ( which is located side-by-side). They were suprised to find all of them outside their doors. At the opening of the doors, all of them ran away. "Oh shoot." was all Hyerin and Kris could say. XiuLee gestured the "you-2-are-an-item-too?" look and Kris nodded. Ailee then said,"Chugka haeyo!" Hyerin pouted,"Not as if I am getting married or am pregnant!" Kris and Xiumin chuckled and headed to the leaaving rooms. when they where at the living room, they were all trying to hide their faces as duizhang can be scary.

"YAH LUHAN AH, KIM JOON MYUN, PARK CHANYEOL!  IT WILL BE IT VERY SOON. BELIEVE ME. DUIZHANG'S PREDICTIONS ARE FULLPROOF." Kris told the 3 guys. The 3 guys could only widen trying to find out how the hell did Kris find out. Hyerin also nodded towards them, causing their eyes to widen even more that their eyeballs could pop out. 'Don't tell me Hyerin knows too!" was all the 3 guys could think of.

The next day, there was a meeting at the SM auditorium. All of them were busy chattering until SooMan walked on stage.  He tapped the mic," Good morning, i have got a piece of good news to share. Onew and Victoria is going to tie the knot in 3 weeks time and all of you are invited.For both events." Everybody clapped to congratulate Onew and Victoria. When they were back home, Luna asked ," UNNIE AH? WHY THE RUSH TO GET MARRIED? YOU PREGGIE ALREADY?" ever since after Onew proposed to Victoria, they will ask her whether she is pregnant. Victoria gave her a "stop-that" look and said," I wont tell you the reason if it happens. Cause it might happen and please, stop asking whether I am pregnant. Okay." Jonghyun already started to fear something or someone: Nickhun.

The next day, EXO, EXID and Ailee were called to a meeting together with SooMan, JongNa, KeyBer, MInStal, Taelli.

Suho quizzically asked," what's going on?" "There's nothing going on but, they will, high chances. On Victoria's and Onew's Wedding day." SooMan answered. "Nickhun!" Luhan shouted. The remaining 11 EXO members , 3 EXID members and Ailee looked at him. The 2 EXID members, Hani and Junghwa nodded. They all turned to Luhan, Hani and Junghwa. Luhan began," He was Victoria's childhood friend. He was the cause of the death of her parents. Victoria noona hates him so much that she almost killed him once. BUt Nickhun claims he loves Victoria noona" "Nickhun. That guy is crazy. He makes sure he gets what he wants." Hani continued, however, dropped her head. Only Junghwa and Chanyeol what happened. Chanyeol just clenched his fist and gritted his teeth in anger towards Nickhun.

JongHyun then answered,"However, that's not the only problem." Sehun then shouted," Jungah!!" Luna nodded. Again, all the rest looked at Sehun. My noona is in that group, however she is in a sub-unit. Not really in that group.She tells me how Jungah still loves Onew."

There was a stack of troubles that needs to be cleared.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU ENJOY TODAY'S CHAPTER! A LONGER ONE TODAY BECAUSE I FEEL REALLY HAPPY!!