009. Love Mission (part 2)

Sherlocks,Dazzling girls,Pinocchios,Spies

When all of the SM agents came back to Korea,All were called to go to the SM Building for an important meeting. As soon as all of them reached the large auditorium,he began,"Good evening, SM agents! I would like to thank you guys for all you hard work. Okay,to put it shortly,We are going to stop doing missions and all."As soon as he spoke that,everyone gasped."But however,we are goign to stay as a family. I have all the money to provide you guys for over 20 years. so stay. And i decided to do this. I am giving you the freedom to pursue love. It can be anyone. Even in this room." After his speech, SJ and GG were rejoicing, Boa,DBSK and Stephanie smiled and looked at one another. EXO was excited as all of them eargerly wants to further their studies and pursue a performing career. However,f(x) and SHINee were utterly ammazed by LSM's descision. many things were going in their head.

1 week later.....

All of them gathered back at the auditorium. Sooman took the mic and said,"Hello fellow agents,Good news to share. Taeyeon and Leeteuk are getting married!" everyone started clapping and LSM raised his hand and the hall fell silent that a dopped pin could be heard. LSM continued,"I have given consent and they will be getting married in a months time." after the meeting,everyone rushed to congratulate Taeyeon and Leeteuk. In the mean while, Boa,DBSK and Stephanie rushed to f(x)'s and SHINee's apartment to place bugs and cctvs.

f(x) and SHINee returned to their dorms. Victoria headed straight for the market,Luna grabbed Amber to go to the mall with her,Onew and Jonghyun grabbed Key and went to their vocal room. Minho,Krystal,Taemin and Sulli had their eyes wide open and jaws ajar. they looked at each other. They decided to go visit SJ&GG.

[At market]Vic'sPOV

As soon as we reached our apartment,i headed straight to the market. I wanted to avoid Onew as best as i can. I dont want my feelings for him to go crazy.Okay i admit,yes i like him,but does he even like me one bit? Hell no. That will be the day the sky falls. I decided to buy some grocerries and some food to cook for them.  Onew instantly came to my mind and i grabbed a bag of chicken wings and drums. After grabbing some food for the rest,i made my way to the counter to pay for my grocerries.

-End of POV-

Onew,Jonghyun and Key were at the vocal room practicing vocals. Noticing his hyungs expression during singing,he waited until the song was over then he said,"Onew ,I know youn like Song Qian. Jonghyun, I know you like Sunyoung." Onew and Jonghyun turned to each other then they both,in unison,said"And you have a crush on Amber." key was also a little shock at their prediction. All of them sighed,then nodded their heads."Actually,Amber likes you too key." Jonghyun said and Key Brightened up,"Jeongmal?!" Onew then said,"Yes." and you could tell that Key was over the moon..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go, a double update today! hope you guys enjoy it! i have everything planned out already!! But i will end here first as i dont have time now. My next update will be next Thursday after Chinese new year. Like today, I will do a double update next week to make up for the 1 week no update period. I know this is early but,

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

Lots of Love and mandarin oranges,
Lollitecookie[Authornim]