023. That evening-night

Sherlocks,Dazzling girls,Pinocchios,Spies

f(x) and SHINee reached the wedding dinner venue first with KeyBer being slightly late. They decided to wish and congratulate the newlywed. They headed to the prep room. After knocking, Taeyeon, opened the door and a smile was etched over her face. She quickly invited them in and called Leeteuk out. Onew and Victoria said," Congrats Sunbaenims! I hope i get to be an aunt/uncle soon." TaeTeuk were shocked about the last part but nevertheless thank them. Taeyeon the told them, "Guys, i need some help. Can you help me settle EXO-EXID and Ailee's sitting arrangement?" OnToria immediately stepped in and said,"we'll do it." taeyeon thank them again,"Omo thanks again!"

Within 5 minutes, they gave it to Taeyeon. Taeyeon was surprized at their speed. taeyeon then took her phone and went to the balcony to call the hotel services to lay a 12 seater table for half of EXO, EXID and Ailee. The 6 performing  will seat at another table. Jonghyun and Onew then turned to Leeteuk and asked," When are you going to do IT??" Jonghyun and Onew said, emphasizing the 'it' that it was super obvious. Leeteuk widened his eyes nut then smirked. "who knows? maybe at our honeymoon?" Krystal then piped in," I dont want to be aunt that young,but on the other hand, i want to be an aunt.." Everyone laughed and taeyeon came back, asking" what did i miss?" MInho then told Taeyeon," You will find IT out very soon." emphasizing on the 'it' like how Onew and Jonghyun did. SHINee and f(x) just laughed.

Evening came and it was time for the dinner to start. Victoria led EXO-EXID-Ailee to their table. But before they could sit down, The rest of SHINee and f(x) then went dragging EXO-EXID-Ailee to the seats they had agreed on. Luhan was sitting beside LE on his right. To her right, was Hyerin then Kris then Chanyeol then Hani then Solji then Suho then Xiumin then Ailee then Junghwa then Sehun who sat on Luhan's left. they were dumbfounded but the sunbaenims action but they were still contented with the arrangement.

The dinner went on smoothly and soon it was time to go back. After the were out of the wedding hall, they headed back to their apartments. In the car, Sehun was thinking about his conversation with Luhan the day they went to get thier clothes for Taeteuk's wedding.

[Flashback( still in narrators POV)]

"Hyung." Sehun told Luhan when the girls when to shower.

"What is it Hunnie?" Luhan answered.

"I like Junghwa..but i don't know how ..umm..you know.." Sehun shyly whispered, rubbing his hair.

"Aigoo! Our real maknae is in love! " Luhan pinched Sehun's cheeks, causing him to pout.

scratching his head, Luhan told him," Sehun. Tell her. I know Junghwa, she is kind and lovable and understanding. She would rather make others happy than herself. she is a nice person. You can tell her anytime. I'll leave it to you." Luhan finished with a smile and stood up and walk off.

Sehun sighed and went to shower.

[End of flashback]

Sehun was so deep in thought that he did not know that Junghwa's face was just 3 inches away. Sehun was taken a little aback but managed to supress a cry when Junghwa cutely said," Sehunnie oppa!! we are here." Sehun smiled and got out off the car, leading Junghwa out as well.  When they reached the house, he told Junghwa,"Junggie. Come with me." Junghwa nodded and followed him. Luhan and LE who saw this high-fived and motioned the rest to where Sehun and Junghwa were headed to. Of course Luhan knew it was Sehun's room. Apparently, Luhan had told LE about SeHwa. LE had asked Junghwa and the result was positive and somehow figured that it will work out well. All of them leaned to get a clear hearing of what's happening ovr there. Unknown to them SHINee and f(x) got a clear view from their windows and for Ontoria and JongNa, an even clearer full view of the whole scene.

{Sehun's room}

Junghwa curiously asked," Oppa, what's wrong?" Sehun pushed Junghwa to the wall and cornered her. Junghwa's heart went racing. Not because of what he is going to do to her but because she was that close to Sehun. Junghwa was still in her dress.The next thing she knew, his lips crashed into hers. Junghwa flinched and did not move. But in the end, she chose to kiss back. Sehun then hugged her. After them kiss, Sehun, still cornering her, said, I love you Junghwa." Instead of like, it Love.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFHANGER~

Sorry for all the boring kiss scenes. Forgive me for that! My next update will be a week later due to dance competion and school remedials. Stay tuned!!