001. Spy life.

Sherlocks,Dazzling girls,Pinocchios,Spies

(Bolded paragraphs are Author's POV*For all stories)

 

Sulli sipped on her tea. SHINee and f(X) had a mission today.Sulli,Wearing a wig,was sitting 2 tables away from the table that their target was going to sit. Taemin,Jonghyun,Lunawere working as part-time workers at the cafe for the mission. well not really part-time but more like Mission-hour work.Victoria comes in disguised with their target. before reaching the table,she glances at Sulli and Onew who was sitting near the entrance. For the mission,they booked the whole cafe for the day. Victoria had 'befriended' their target so that they can dig out information on the secret location. Minho,Krystal were in a car just in case the target and victoria left,they might still be able to follow them. Amber and key were at the control room seeing the operation go in the cctvs.

Luna comes to take their order. After taking the orders,she went to the kitchen and told taemin and jonghyun the order. Before bringing the order to the target and victoria, Jonghyun poured a sachet of drug in the targets' drink. Luna gave him a smirk-smile and brought the drink to the customer. before leaving,she said to them,hope you will enjoy the drink!".

After finished drinking,as predicted,their target slumped on the table. To double check,she asked"You okay"No response. She smirked. she stood up,She looked at their target. she took her phone.and called EXO,"EXO! Handle the target.Thanks much." and left. Key, Amber, Luna, Jonghyun, Taemin,Sulli,Onew gathered together with Victoria. EXO came and they left. They went into their car and ped their disguises-inside the disguises,they were wearing their Black jumpsuits. The girls' jumpsuit were tight enought that their figure lines were seen. Jonghyun,wolf whistled. Luna smacked him. they were headed for the secret location to get the information documents. Minho and krystal were on the way already.

When they reached,Amber unlocked the passcode. they entered. The place was filled with laser beams. Victoria,Being flexible,went into the lasers. flipping and stretching,she managed to reach the safe without touching the lasers. Luna,Jonghyun,Onew and Amber then went in. the rest stood guard outside. All of them managed to reach the safe without touching the lasers. Luna and jonghyun then typed the password for the safe and the laser beam lock. the laser beams disappeared after the password was keyed in. Luna opened the safe. they found some documents and keys. Knowing which key belongs to which room/safe they head off in pairs and key joined amber,jonghyun and luna,Victoria and onew.

[Luna and Jonghyun's side]

Luna and Jonghyun headed for the key they were holding on to. they unlocked the door and headed for the safe,as jonghyun wanted to touch the safe,Luna smacked his hand away and shook her head. She pointed to the spy-bot near the wall. Jonghyun went to grab the spy bot and destroyed it,took its recorded video . Luna then unlocked the safe. They found the document needed. The gave a silent five to each other and left the room.

[Key and Amber's side]

key and amber went to the room the key matched with. They unlocked the room door and went in. when amber was going to unlock the safe,They received a message from Luna on the earphones"Guys,be careful. There might be spy-bots or bugs in the room."Key then whirled around too see a spy-bot staring at them. In one swift action, he took the spy-bot and deactivated it. Amber took the documents and both of them left. Giving each other thumbs ups.

[Onew and Victoria's side]

As onew's and victoria's room were the furthest,it took some time to walk to the room. after reaching the room,they suddenly received a message throught their bugs."Guys,all of you!Krystal saw the tracker and saw that the targets' boss is heading towards this location. estimated time is 10 minutes. Hurry"The message was from sulli. they then received another message,from luna"Guys,there might be spy-bots or bugs in the room".They found their room,the opened the door,Onew instantly catched the spy-bot and smashed it. Victoria saw another spy-bot and deactivated it. she then rushed forward to open the safe. the managed to grab the documents. Time was running short. They took big,silent steps and managed to reach 3 minutes before target's boss reached.

Sulli setted a bomb with a time of 5 minutes. they took everything and left. They drove passed the target's boss car. 1 minute later,a "Bam" sound was heard. Since the secret location is out a town,no one other than the target's boss and his gang are affected. Victoria,upon hearing the bomb sound,smirked"Mission accomplished"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you have the first chapter. I wanna thank all of you for subscribing to this fic(: Hope you guys will carrying reading and comment!

Oh did you guys see MBC's gayo daejun SHINee and f(x)'s special stage? If no,go watch it!!(:

here's the link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c4lVl0sNo4

-lollitecookie.