016.Preparations and stuff

Sherlocks,Dazzling girls,Pinocchios,Spies

It was a hectic day after a long training. It was evening and all of them decided to go for dinner. after a short dinner, Victoria told the others,"Okay guys,to save some time,let's go grab what we will wear on Taeteuk's wedding." All of them nodded. before leaving, Onew added,"Go with your partners!

Victoria and Onew walked together. She turned to him saying,"I hope our plans will work." Onew nodded. After an hour of shopping they finally got what they needed and wanted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AAAAAAAAHHHH"

Came from living room. Victoria and Onew who fell asleep together again woke up and dashed out to see the commotion,only to find themselves laughing. Apparently,Amber had slipped down. Key manage to grabbed her but in the end,both fell down and guess what. Key kissed Amber. Onew and Victoria was high-fiving each other,hoping that a day like this would happen, MInho and krystal came out holding hands from theirs rooms,clearly awoken by the shriek. Krystal look at Key and Amber and jumped right to Minho,shocked at what her eyes had seen. Minho,who was holding Krystal was equally shocked. Krystal and MInho looked at each other,to KeyBer,to each other. Amber's cheek was clearly crimson red while key just looked at her sheepishly. Victoria then spoked,"Amber and Key,resolve this yourself and walked back to Onew's room. Onew just shrugged his shoulders at KeyBer and walked back to his room. MinStal could barely contain their excitement and gigles but walked back to their rooms. when all of them had left, Amber used all her force and pushed Key away,stood up and stormed off. Key, on the other hand,smiled/smirked in delight.

It was just a day away from the wedding. They were all nervous,They made sure they everything prepared and all .

Victoria,as usual, like before all missions would cook up a feast, headed for the supermarket with Luna and Amber. Victoria had a long list of stuff to buy, she told suho and kris to tell her what EXO, EXID, Ailee like to eat and they gave many things. Being a loving noona,unnie, she decded to cook all of it with the voluntary help from Luna and Amber.

From fried rice,to spicy rice cakes,to fried chicken,to sushi. Victoria cooked them all. After finishing dinner, Victoria nagged the EXO boys and EXID girls and ailee to go back and rest and being obedient hoobaes,they went back.

after washing the dishes and checking that everything was in place, they went to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------