029. Preparations, Planning and More Prepping.

Sherlocks,Dazzling girls,Pinocchios,Spies

The curtain opened to reveal Victoria in a lovely wedding dress. It was a strap-less, figure-hugging, white and simple dress. It outlines Victoria's 'S' line clearly. Onew, too was at another changing room trying the suits. f(x), EXID and Ailee gave thumbs up and she knew it was the right dress.

Onew came a little too late to see Victoria in the dress. Onew began whining," Toria yah!! Please please show me you in the dress!!" Victoria, who was still in the changing room shouted," no! you are going to see it only on the day itself!! Better start hoping that day will come!" Onew pouted them did his signature duck sound. Victoria chuckled while the rest was laughing at their cuteness.

However, they did not know that Jungah and Nickhun were outside the bridal shop. just as Jungah and Nickhun were about to leave, Sehun and Junghwa managed to get a look at the both of them and the only thing that were running through their heads was "OH SHOOT. THEY FOUND OUT." They looked at each other and knew that Sooman's prediction was correct and they both knew that they might be preparing the worst for Onew and Victoria.

Sehun and Junghwa sigh but plastered a smile to keep the atmosphere lively.

When all of them (EXO, EXID and Ailee) were back at EXO apartment, Sehun gathered all of them at  the secret room where windows were soundproof and everything that goes in cannot come out. Sehun then gestured Junghwa to begin. Junghwa then spoke. "Oppas, unnies, me and Sehun saw Nickhun and Jungah outside the bridal shop." you can hear some of them gasp. "but that's not the only worry. We saw them discussing. It's likely that they are collabrating." "on the other hand, After school Blue wont be joining them. This means nothing can hold them back. Gahee likes e-young like a younger sister, she most of the times listen to her so it will be more difficult." Sehun said.

Trouble was definetly brewing.

 Sehun texted Raina noona about more information, Luhan, Hani, Junghwa went to dig up more information from JYP and Jay. And guess what, Hyerin and Kris are really trying really hard to bring the other 3 couples together. Boy, it was really not easy.

The next day, EXO, EXID and Ailee woke up earlier as the had a meeting to attend at SM building. They drove there and assembled before 9 am , the time when the meeting starts. SHINee and f(x) of course minusing off OnToria together with Mr SooMan walked into the meeting room. Soo Man then asked," so what did you guys found out?" Chaos started as everyone eagerly tried to share. Sooman was shocked at their actions and raised his right hand to calm them down. Jonghyun and Luna who were setting up the slides were happy to find out that their hoobaes are so hardworking at their task. They,nodded their head in approval.

They started sharing; news Sehun got from ASB's Raina or to simply put it, his noona, Luhan, Junghwa and Hani also shared their discovery while the rest shared their plans and plots.

Sooman was clearly pleased with their progress.

Sooman decided to use a few of their plans and ask SHINee and f(x) minusing Ontoria to tweak the plans so all of it will be 99% failproof.

Of course, after planning, comes training, they changed into their workout attire and did their training. All of them ran 5 km, did the combat practises, did shooting practices, everything.

They were dead beat by their end of the training. Of course , it was no suprise. Imagine a non-trained person would have already fainted even after completing 5 km.

They headed home and D.O, Hyerin, Kris, Solji and Suho decided tocook for them while the rest went to wash up. As they were cooking, Hyerin somehow observed that Solji felt a bit shy around Suho when others were around.

After helping out with the dicing and all andmost of the stuff, Hyerin then took D.O and Kris, telling SolHo," Suho oppa, Solji unnie, you can take care of the rest right, i need to talk to D.O and Kris for a while." and dashed out of the kitchen dragging D.O and Kris. Bringing D.O and Kris to HyeRis's room, D.O and Kris then shot Hyerin a 'What-are-you-doing' look. "Believe oppas, I did that for Solji unnie and Suho Oppa'ssake and probably future."

D.O and Kris clearly understood what Hyerin was trying to do and her motive.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER GUYS?? THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING TO THIS FIC! SO FAR, THOS HAS BEEN MY MOST SUCCESSFUL FF. CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THIS FANFIC KAY? LOVE YOU GUYS!!

-LOVE, LOLLITECOOKIE