034. Final and Epilouge

Sherlocks,Dazzling girls,Pinocchios,Spies

8 MONTHS LATER....

Jonghyun and Luna were getting married on that day. The ceremony had already started and the 2 exchanged their vows and rings and kissed as if it was on cue, Victoria's who was due soon, experience an excruciating at her abdomen area. Victoria knew it was time. Gripping on her stomach, This alerted Onew. He stood up, supported Victoria and made their way to Onew's car as fast as they can and headed to the hospital.

It was only after the ceremony that the remaining SHINee and f(x) members, EXO, EXID and Ailee realised that Onew and Victoria disappeared.

Jonghyun received a message from Onew;

From: Onew

I am at Seoul hospital, Victoria is about to give birth.

Jonghyun broke the news and soon enough, 5 cars were heading towards the direction of Seoul hospital.

Soon enough, a wailing sound filled the room and the baby was out. Onew kissed Victoria's forehead. " It's a boy. Congratulations Mr and Mrs Lee." the nurse answered them with a smile. She wrapped the baby and brought the baby to the baby room.

 Onew pushed Victoria out of the ER to see 26 people. The first thing they did was saying "Congratulations!" Victoria smiled. As Victoria was fit and healthy, she needed not be warded.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Jonghyun asked.

"A boy." Victoria answered.

"What are you going to name him?" Luna asked Victoria and Onew.

"Lee Ki Song." Onew and Victoria answered in unison.

True enough, 4 months later when Victoria and Onew were going for the their honeymoon, she placed Kisong under Jonghyun's and Luna's hands.

"YAH, KIM JONGHYUN AND PARK LUNA, TAKE CARE OF KISONG. TAKE THIS 1 WEEK TO TRAIN ON YOUR PARENTING SKILLS! YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS IN 7 MONTHS TIME!" Victoria yelled.

Yep, Jonghyun and Luna are going to be parents as well.

Jonghyun and Luna sighed after Victoria had left their house.

"Oppa think on the bright side, at least we will know some parenting skills when Kim Jaehyun/ Jongsun comes out of my womb." Luna answered.

Okay you could clearly see that they are excited to be parents as well.

3 YEARS LATER...

All of the SHINee and f(x) members were already married.

Onew and Victoria had 2 children, Kisong and a girl, Lee Hyesong who was born a year after Kisong.

Jonghyun and Luna had 3 children. The first one was Kim Jaehyun(a girl), and twin boys 2 years later by the name of Kim JongSun and Kim Jonghyung.

Key and Amber had their first child, a girl, a year ago by the name of Seraphine Kim Yoo Jung.

Minho and Krystal had twins, a boy and a girl, by the name of Choi Jungho and Choi Minsoo.

Taemin and Sulli was expecting their first child in 6 months time.

Even though Sehun and Junghwa were the first to get together, it was Luhan and LE who got married first. Of couse as Junghwa and Sehun were too young.

It was followed by Xiumin and Ailee.

Then by Suho and Solji.

Then by Kris and Hyerin.

Then by Hani and Chanyeol.

The remaining EXO members are dating different girls.

The only EXO-EXID couple that was not married was SeHwa. Kris had told them only the get married in another 3 years later.

"It's your problem that you 2 got together so early." Kris told them and they all laughed.

All of them were happy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI READERS! HOPED YOU ENJOY THE STORY THAT I HAVE WRITTEN! THANKS FOR ALL THE SUBSCRIBES. LOVE YOU GUYS! GOODBYE FOR NOWS! YOU CAN COMMENT ON YOUR VIEWS ABOUT THIS STORY!!

P.S I HAD PLAN TO END THE STORY BY THE NUMBER OF SUBSCRIBERS! 34 SUBSCIBERS, 34 CHAPTERS!

SIGNING OFF,
LOLLITECOOKIE
[AUTHOR OF SHERLOCKS, DAZZLING GIRLS, PINOCCHIOS, SPIES]