025. Secret Suprises.

Sherlocks,Dazzling girls,Pinocchios,Spies

3 weeks had passed. Victoria finally decided that she won't keep on spying on EXO, EXID and Ailee just to get them together. But instead, she leaves it to the hands of fate to fix them up. As days go by, f(x) and SHINee had lesser errands and the couples had more time to spend some "just-the-two-of-us" time.

Victoria was clearly enjoying life. Especially when she was with Onew. Little did she know that Onew had soemthing in mind. Every time Victoria had to run and errand alone( That will be coaching students how to dance and training their flexibility at SM Academy. ) The rest of f(x) and SHINee had a meeting. Of course, including EXO, EXID and Ailee (So that f(x) and SHINee can try to bring them together).

Seriously, what is Onew planning?

That day finally arrived went they decided to execute the plan. Victoria was again, out for errands. Jonghyun patted Onew's back and said," Got everything ready?" Onew then went and rummaged the bag and nodded. They(f(x) minus Victoria, SHINee and EXO, EXID and Ailee) headed to a park they had booked and went to do their tasked stuff.

Okay, A little hint to what Onew is planning : Proposing. But, Proposing what?! Okay, Onew is planning to propose to Victoria!

f(x) minus Victoria, SHINee and EXO, EXID and Ailee went to change and get the park ready.

It was 3 pm. Luna and Jonghyun went to fetch Victoria to a shopping mall so that they can get her clothes. Meanwhile, the rest were getting ready.  Lay, Baekhyun, Chen, D.O, Tao and Kai were overseeing the whole event so, they are hidden. Well, in disguises and trees..you name it.

[Luna's and Jonghyun's side]
Luna and Jonghyun went to pick Victoria from SM Academy to a shopping mall. Once they reached the shopping mall, Luna immediately pulled Victoria out of the car and brought her into a clothes shop. Upon entering the shop, Luna took clothes and clothes and pushed Victoria into the changing room and told Victoria," Unnie, try these, you will need it later." Victoria was shocked but nevertheless, tried on the clothes. Shortly after trying the dresses, Luna passed her some heels and accessories to match her clothes. They did not leave the shop until Luna was satisfied with Victoria's dress code.

While paying money for the clothes, Luna drop a quick text to Jonghyun so that he can pass the message on to the rest on SHINee, f(x), EXO, EXID and Ailee . Luna then brought Victoria back to the car and apply make-up to Victoria's face and Jonghyun drived them the park. When they dropped Victoria off, they told her, to walk along the lit lanterns along the pavements and drove off, of course leaving Victoria dumbfounded but Victoria listened to them and walked on.

Luna and jonghyun went to change and went to the pond. There was a table located there as they were going to have a dinner. Luna and Jonghyun checked time and time so nothing goes wrong.

Victoria walked on and saw Sehun and Junghwa. They were all dressed to the nines and the were dancing. They then ushered Victoria until they saw Hyerin and Kris and Xiumin Ailee. Hyerin handed a bouquet of flowers, Ailee handed an enveloped to her and Xiumin and Kris then gestured her to move on. As she walked on, she opened the enveloped and there was something written on the paper : Walk until you see a decorated bench.

She walked on and saw a decorated bench and saw hani, Chanyeol, Solji,Suho. Hani then said, "unnie, you are almost there!" and handed her 5 helium filled balloons. the rest gestured her to move on.

Luhan,LE, Krystal and Minho decided to go to Jonghyun's and Luna's side to help them out.

Victoria then last saw Sulli and Taemin. They handed her another enveloped and gestured her to walk on before they left. Victoria opened the enveloped and walked straight and directed. She also sat on the bench as she as instructed to. Onew then silently crept out from a tree and went behind her. He covered her eyes, Victoria became alarmed. She turned her head, with her eyes still covered only to find Onew's lips on hers. Onew , still covering her eyes, led her to a tree and released his hand, took a small box and kneeled down on one knee and told her," Marry me Song Qian. Please."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER~

HOPED YOU ENJOYED TODAY'S CHAPTER!! I WANNA THANK THOSE NEW SUBSCRIBERS FOR SUBSCRIBING TO MY STORIES! AND PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT ON YOUR VIEWS!!

Love,
Authornim, Lollitecookie

P.S, i felt like i was re-writing the plot for my first fic/one-shot which had a scene like this!