026. Said Yes.

Sherlocks,Dazzling girls,Pinocchios,Spies

Victoria had hanging open, however, her heart and mind was reactiong differently. Her mind and heart was rejoicing and crying. Rejoicing because Onew proposed to her, Crying because she felt so touched by his actions. Tears filled her eyes. She closed her eyes and nodded to Onew's reply.

Onew was over the moon, he stood up and  placed the ring on her finger and hugged her tightly. She could not help smiling. The break the hug, Onew wiped off the tears on Victoria's face and led her to the pond where the others were at waiting for them.

At the pond, when they saw the newly engaged couple walking towards them they clapped and EXO, EXID and Ailee popped thier poppers and smiled. They were happy because their plan worked! EXO, EXID and Ailee served all the food and join f(x) and SHINee and they had a happy meal.

After the meal, they headed back home, When Victoria and Onew was about to walk into Onew's room, Key jokingly stated," Amber, looks like they are going to have pre-marital haha." Onew and Victoria turned to him and stared at him with fire and daggers in their eyes before the chased him around. All Amber could say," I knew that was going to happen!" The rest laighed at Key's joke and OnToria's ferociousness.

[EXO's apartment.]
They were all so tired that they were a little blur. Ailee,not seeing the low coffee table, tripped over it and fell. Xiumin, who saw this, immediately went in front of her to catch her. When he caught her, their faces were so close to each other. Hyerin and Kris nudged each other and gave their famous "I saw that" look. Xiumin and Ailee blushed.

Xiumin and Ailee then hurriedly went into their room. HyeRis immediately jumped into action. They went into their room and switched on the screen. They smiled triumphantly and watched what XiuLee was doing. Kris then sat closely beside Hyerin, at such close contact, Hyerin got nervous and stiffened a little. Kris saw this and smirked a little. Hyerin decides to ignore it and focused on what XiuLee was doing.

{XiuLee's room.}

"Oppa." Ailee said. "There's something i want to tell you. It's a little, True story that regards me ."

"2 Years ago, i was training to be a spy and singer. I met this guy. He was nice, I had a good feeling about him. After knowing him for 3 months, we got into a relationship. I thought i had found happiness. Back then, I was not pretty, i was a geek, nerd. You name it. I was often teased by it. When i thought he was the only one who did not tease me, he left me. For another pretty woman. I did not understand why he left me. But he destroyed me. I was even ostrasized even more. Discriminated. I decided to change that and casted my old-self away and showed my true self before leaving for Korea. When i came to Korea, i was a certified spy and that's when i met you. And to tell you the truth, when i met you as my partner, you gave me a different impression. In a good way though, better than That guy who left me." Ailee said.

Xiumin understood the meaning. He leaned forward and kissed Ailee. Ailee was shocked at his actions. but she grabbed his hand. but brought he face backwards, breaking the Kiss. Ailee, instead, hugged back Xiumin and said, Thanks Oppa, I love you." Xiumin then asked," In what what?" Ailee simply answered,"In everyway."

[HyeRis side.]

The 2 could not help crying over their sweetness. During the time when they were watch XiuLee, Hyerin softened a little. Hyerin sobbed," Omo, they are too sweet, i am crying." Kris then took Hyerin into his embrace. Hyerin was stunned. "Oppa what are you doing?" "Seo Hyerin, I love you. You are the best gift that has come into my life." Hyerin clearly understood what he meant.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGERS~

2 CONFESSIONS AND 1 ENGAGEMENT TODAY!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED TODAY'S CHAPTER AND THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING!! ALL OF YOU! COMMENT TOO. AS AN AUTHOR, STORY CAN BE IMPROVED BY JUST LITTLE COMMENTS. KAYS?

Love, Authornim, Lollitecookie