031. Working Hard.

Sherlocks,Dazzling girls,Pinocchios,Spies

As the days go by, EXO, EXID and Ailee became more busy than ever, everyday, they had errands to run. From meetings to trainings, from trainings to planning and preparations.

One fine day, when they had to run errands, Hani and Chanyeol were the only ones left in the house, it was around 7 pm and they had been working in the morning since 8.30 am Hani was so tired that she fell asleep on the couch. Chanyeol was still looking at the plan checking over and over again to make sure every part of the plan is in place.

It was 7.30 when Chanyeol came out of the room to find a sleeping Hani on the sofa. He bend down and saw her face. She was actually prettier close-up. She had a slight resemblance to Victoria.

He carried her bridal style and pecked her forehead and headed towards the direction of their room.

Putting her down on the bed, he was about to leave when suddenly, Hani back-hugged him. Chanyeol was shocked at her actions.

"oppa, there's something i would like to tell you." Hani said resting her head on his shoulders.

Deep inside, Chanyeol's heart, he wass nervous and happy.

"I think, i love you." Hani continued. Chanyeol then thought : Love? Chanyeol widened his eyes so wide that they resemble buttons.

"Ever since i met you and got to know you, my life felt different as if God sent you to be with me. I was much happier, i felt more protected, more secure and more loved by the people around me." Hani ended.

Instantly, Chanyeol whizzed her around and kissed her. Hani kissed back and their lip-lock lasted for more than 2 minutes. After that, they tore away from each other.

Chanyeol whispered, " I feel the same way too. My life was more colourful ever since you stepped in into the house." Hani smiled and hugged him.

"5 couples settled, 1 more to go!" Krystal whispered to Minho. Minho nodded. "Hopefully by Victoria noona's wedding day, all of them will be settled." MInho told Krystal.

Victoria loved EXO, EXID and Ailee as her big children, she can't really stop worrying for them. Maybe that's why the team keeps going on because of Victoria's mother-like love.

The next morning, which was just 4 days away from the wedding day, EXO, EXID and Ailee woke up and was called for an urgent meeting

They hurriedly changed and headed straight to SM building.

When they arrived, all of them were there. They quickly bowed and heaed for their seats.

Sooman gestured Jonghyun and Jonghyun cleared his throat and stood up. "T-ara is also joining forces with 2 pm and After School." All of them instantly turned and looked at Hyerin.

"what?!" Hyerin said in clear suprise when everyone looked at her.

Hyerin sighed. Kris held her hand and squeezed it a little and smiled at her. She smiled back and looked at the screen.

The meeting lasted for an hour. When EXO, EXID and Ailee stepped out of the room after the meeting, They were famished as they did not consume breakfast.

They headed for the cafe located at the lobby of the building they rodered a feast and gobbled down their food. After they were done, it was back to work.

Sulli laid on her bed. A lot of things were running through her head : will the plan go smoothly? Will EXO, EXID and Ailee be couples? When will she become an aunt?

Taemin knocked on the door and she jolted up in suprise. "Oh it's you oppa." Taemin grinned," How is my sweet jinri doing?" Sulli flashed her trade mark smile and said," of course i am doing fine taem oppa!"

Sulli sighed. Taemin knew she had been in deep thought.

"care to share what's running through your mind?" Taemin suggested.

"Oppa, i am really really worried. Will the plan go smoothly? I don't anything to happen to Vic umma and Jinki appa. They are like my parents. Ever since i stepped into the building, they had been taking care of me." Sulli said.

Taemin leaned forward and hugged her," It will be alright. JInri don't worry okay?" and kissed her.

Well the kiss and hug did help soothen her emotions.

"Baby ah, what are you going to wear for the wedding day?" taemin asked curiously.

" I ain't gonna tell you! Find it out youself! Muahahahaha!" Sulli evily said.

Victoria was sitting in her room. All she was doing was staring at her ring. Victoria had a new secret that only Luna knows.

Victoria was pregnant a month old.

Well....you know a passionate kiss can lead into everything right?

However Victoria then glanced at the window and smiled. She knew she found her complete happiness.

there are actually 3 reasons why she chose to hurry their marriage. the main reason was Nickhun and Jungah but her secret reason was she was pregnant a week old then and she was worried she could not fit into the dress if she waited longer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMOMOMO! VICTORIA IS PREGNANT! GUYS/ SUBSCRIBERS, I ASSURE YOU THAT A LONG CHAPTER WOULD BE COMING YOUR WAY!