011. Running errands and more..

Sherlocks,Dazzling girls,Pinocchios,Spies

The next morning, Krystal woke up and and went to the living room. She finds the whole house empty except a note for her.
From:Vitoria and Onew

Dear Krystal,Mnho,Sulli and Taemin,
Oppas,Hyungs,noonas and unnies had to do some stuff for LSM so we are not at home we will be back before dinner! Take care!

Krystal scratched her head : Then where's Taemin,Sulli and Minho? She decided to take a walk to the market and get something to eat.

Krystal was walking to the market when she saw a happy family . they were having a picnic at the park. She was then instantly remebered the sad life she had led with her sister Jessica after their father and mother died.

[Flashback]

It was a year after her father had passed away. she was only 6 then. being a smart child,she knew everything. After her father died,her mother had to do extra jobs and the sisters did not know their mother had to become a e to provide them.when Krystal confronted her,their mom had to it do for them. After their mom recieved a letter from SME, she told Jessica and krytsal to pack their stuff as the letter said that SME will provide for them.
While boarding SME's car to the SM building, they heard a loud bang just 50 metres away and saw a figure that belongs to their mother being shot to the ground right through the heart. Krystal's eyes welled up and started tearing but Jessica clearly showed thin walls preventing the tears from flowing out. She pushed Krystal in the car and she went in. The ride to the building was silent. It was only few years later that she knew the truth. Her mother had married a guy before marrying to their dad. Although she did not have any of his babies,the guy wanted to kill her and her daughters for divorcing him. But her mom make sure they were sent off first before she was killed so that she can die in peace,knowing that her daughters are taken care off. She became cold,and icy but only one person besides her sister saw her smile and he was Minho.

[End of flashback]

Krystal,knowing that she would cry buckets in minutes,she quickly ran back home. when she returned home,she saw Minho but she quickly ran to her room. Minho,who saw this was not so surprised. Minho instantly thought,"she must be thinking of her dead parents." he put down the box of rice cakes in his hands and dashed off to Krystal's room. nearing her room,he could already hear her sobs and chokes. The door that was ajar,was pushed silently for him ot enter. Krystal was seen hugging her legs,on the floor crying with her back facing the door. Minho went to her and hugged her. Carrying her,he brought her to the bed. Krystal looked up. her face was clearly tear-stained but she was still beautiful everyone especially in the eys of Minho. Krystal,who was still in Minho's embrace,cried even harder for the person that was hugging her knew her inside out like minho was the bookmark that was allowed to enter krystals heart and she loved Minho. Minho who could mind read her thoughts,said,"Soojung ah, Saranghae,please don't cry,it really hurts me to see you like this. I know you miss your parents but would they be happy to see you ,tear-stained face?" Upon MInho's words she let out a sigh and said,"Minho oppa,i think it's time i say. I loved you right from the time we were trainees. i did not even know the reason why i even opened my heart to you. but the reason was soon discovered. I had unknowingly developed feelings for you." Minho smiled and said,"be my girlfriend?' Krystal smiled widely and nodded her head."Come lets go down to the living room,i bought a packet of rice cake for you ." MInho said. Krystal brightened up instantly and said in her aegyo,"tteokboki?Wah!!!" Minho patted her head and they held hands and went down the stairs,to see Taemin and sulli,just like them,holding hands. when Minstal appeared,they broke off. Krystal went,"Yah!Don't needa be shy about it!" Taemin and Sulli looked at each other and nodded saying,"Yess.." Krystal laughed and talked to minho,"Looks like we are the only one!" MINho looked at her and smiled. "Come on,share your story with us!!" Krystal said to TaeLli.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

haha thats an update!

signing off,
Lollitecookie[Authornim]