020. Pairing Mission underway..(Part 1)

Sherlocks,Dazzling girls,Pinocchios,Spies

4 DAYS LATER.....

SHINee and f(x) decided to go shopping for clothes. When they reached the mall, vicotria spoke" Okay guys, we will be going in pairs let's meet at that japanese restaurant at 12.45." and dragged Onew with her. Jonghyun then pulled Luna away, Krystal took minho's hand and led him while Taelli bounced off together holding hands. Their actions left KeyBer utterly dumbfounded.

Key, being the well known diva and fashion king, told Amber,"Stay here while i get the stuff." Amber gave him the poker face and said ,"you are even gonna get it for me?" Key nodded divalishly and walked off. Amber just walked to a bench nearby and started taking out her phone to play. At the same time feeling worried on what Key is going to get for her.

---12.42 pm---

JongNa and MinStal walked to the japanese restaurants only to have their eyes almost popping out. Guess what they saw.

Key and Amber bickering.

JongNa just facepalmed themselves and shook their heads in disapproval while MInstal just chuckled at JongNa's action. Victoria and Onew who walked in a different direction saw this and Victoria almost fainted at that sight.

-------At the Japanese restaurant,12.50-----

Victoria and Onew looked sternly at KeyBer. "why do you need to bicker in public? wait no, everytime?" Victoria asked. Before both KeyBer could pin-point each other, Onew began" That's because you guys dont make peace with each other. And why cant you guys make peace with each other?" before KeyBer could pin-point each other, Victoria said to Onew,"there's no point scolding the kids. let's just do it by physical action." KeyBer looked at each other in puzzlement. At the meanwhile, the rest were taking orders for the 10 of them.

----------At SHINeef(x)'s apartment, Onew's room,2pm---------

Victoria and Onew were looking at the 6 screens, looking out for the 6 couples. There was not much of a progress today. Victoria then threw herself on Onew's bed and said," Today's a really bad day...". Victoria then took the phone a called up EXO's apartment (AN= I know you might be wondering why EXID and Ailee is still there well lets just say that EXID and Ailee were adopted into SME okie?) Kris then picked up the phone."Yoboseyo? naneun Kris" victoria answered back," Kris,its me, Victoria noona. Do me a favour,put the phone call on loud speaker and connect to all the speakers in the room" Kris then did as what Victoria said. when it was connected, Victoria half shouted half talked." ANNYEONGHASEYO EXO,EXID AND AILEE! I JUST WANNA TELL YOU TO GO GET CLOTHES FOR TAETEUK'S WEDDING RE-CEREMONY IT WILL BE THIS SATURDAY WHICH IS LIKE 3 DAYS AWAY! OH WHEN YOU ARE GETTING YOUR CLOTHES,PLEASE GO WITH YOUR PARTNERS SO THAT YOUR PAIRING WONT BE OFF UNDERSTAND?!" Hyerin who was baking cupcakes almost burnt herself, causing Kris to freak out, SeHwa, Kai and Lay who were dancing fell to the fall after losing concentration, SolHo together with, Baekhyun,D.O, chen accidently cracked their voices , XiuLee and HaYeol who were  playing Wii accidently smacked themselves with the remote while LHan acccidently slipped and fell into the heap of dancers who danced at the living room. Tao who was practicing wushu lost his balanced and fell causing a loud 'Bam' that could be heard around the house. Onew laughed his off seeing their reaction. Victoria continued,"THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY. AND HAVE A NICE DAY." and victoria hanged up.

[EXO,EXID and Ailee's side]

all of them were trying to regain their senses and composures. Junghwa who fell on Sehun blushed hardly after Sehun attempted to catch her but in the end failed as he accidently stepped on Kai's leg and Kai jumped in pain ,knocking into Lay. In the meantime, Kris was helping Hyerin cooling her hand. Hayeol and XiuLee were rubbing their heads after the impact of the wii controllers, Luhan helped LE up. SolHo who heard the loud bam went to help Tao up. Baekhyun, D.O and Chen were drinking water and exercising their throat. Lay and Kai high-fived each after seeing SeHwa, LHan and hyeris moments.

Hyerin brought out the cupcakes for everyone to eat. after taking a bite, everyone was giving thumbs upto hyerin. Kris then said" let's go shopping for our clothes. Go get your stuff and go with your partner." Ten minutes passed and they finished getting ready and headed with their partners.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! Please do me a favour! Can you comment on which is your favourite EXID/EXO/Ailee couple? please please pwetty please okie??

Lots of love and kpop,
Lollitecookie, author-nim