012. There's a last mission?!(Part 1)

Sherlocks,Dazzling girls,Pinocchios,Spies

[Flashback by Taemin and Sulli]

Sulli woke up to find Taemin up in the living room she saw the letter on the table and asked Taemin,"Taem ah,where's Minho?" Taemin answered with a smile,"He went out before i woke up so yeah,i don't know his whereabouts.." Just then Sulli's stomach grumbled.Taemin,unable to ignore the grumble,took his wallet and dragged Sulli put of the house.
The headed to the direction of the convenience store. Taemin told Sulli,"Get what you want." Sulli smiled widely and began taking stuff off the racks.When taemin paid for the stuff,the ahjumma went,"Aigoo,you guys are so cute!you guys are a couple right?! Don't deny it !!" Taemin happily said,"Yes we are dating." Sulli's mind went blank but she just smiled along. After paying for the stuff,Taemin pulled Sulli. "lets go to the park!"Sulli just nodded.

-At the park-

They started munching in their foods and Sulli,in curiousity asked,"Taeminnie ah, why did you tell the ahjumma that we are dating?" Taemin just grinned and said,"Well,I only said that because i wanted to date you." Sulli's eyes widened until her eye balls could pop out. Taemin,understanding her confusion said,"Jinri ah,I like you. can you date me please!!!!" doing aegyo. Sulli was dumbfounded but her heart and brain were not functioning together and she nodded her head. she was surprised she did,but at the same time she was happy. They quickly finished their food and went home,holding hands.

[End of flashback]

"Oh,so how that happened...."Krystal answered. Just then,the TV,or more like the communicating screen flickered. LSM's face appeared,"Minho, Taemin,Sulli and Krystal,pleae report to my office ASAP" The four of them immediately headed to their rooms to change. Minho took his car keys and drove all of them to LSM's office building.

-At LSM's buiding-

The 4 of them knocked on the door of the office and entered. They saw, Onew,Victoria,Jonghyun,Luna,key,Amber,EXO. They took their seats. LSMhad a serious face. he started,"I need you guys to be gathered here today as i have an important task for you. Apparently,we have news that there's and ambush on Leeteuk and Taeyeon's wedding. I think its from Sora,Leeteuk's long time ex. I would like you to work with EXID and Ailee, they are extremely skilled like you guys and they are collabrating with us to stop Sora and her team. Okay,Sora's team consists 2NE1,Bigbang and Leehi. Okay let's look at EXID first."

He pointed to control and a profile was up.

exid_westside-10402.jpg

"from left to right ,are Hyerin,Junghwa,LE,Hani and solji"

Ailee-Dream-High-2-Press-conference-aile

"And this is Ailee

The rest of the information are in your portfolio. You have a meeting with them tomorrow so please prepare.

EXO,SHINee and f(X) nodded. LSM left the room,leaving the kids to discuss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yorobun annyeonghaseyo! Hope you like the chapter!! My next update should be on Thrusday!! Please anticipate!!

Also check out SHINee's new MV dream girl!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhxjEXDAy6s&list=PL3896F00CDBF563E1&index=1

And to know EXID more,check out their MV too(Buut it's not new)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVgkNW2cENQ
(first one to rap is LE,second one who is singing is Hani, Third one who is Rapping is Junghwa, The fourth one,Singing the chorus is Solji while the one singing after the chorus with thebob is Hyerin)

Author Nim,Lollitecookie