019. Story

Sherlocks,Dazzling girls,Pinocchios,Spies

hey guys!! i am so happy today as i managed to do a triple update but now i will being doing my fourth update today!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun led Luna to a beach. It took just a few minutes for Luna to recognise the place. This place was her childhood where she used to stay. She turned to Jonghyun," Jonghyun ah, how do you know this place?" Jonghyun stared at the sun which was setting it was a beautiful scene. Jonghyun began"When i was a child, i stayed here too. I met this lovely and cute girl. we were playing when suddenly a large doberman came out from the forest beside the beach. I was horrified and ran away,leaving the girl there. The girl was so scared that she fainted. But the dog was not after any of us, but it wanted to eat the pigs that the girl's father own. when the girl fainted, her father sent her to the hospital and he brought me along. the doctor then said that when she fainted,she lost all her memory except those that has been there since she was born. So yeah, she forgotten me. But i never stopped forgetting her and then i realised that i like her.When i move to town with my aunt, I was actually exchanged for money from SME. Little did i know that the girl is also in SME ." "who is she?" Luna asked curiously. Jonghyun turned and said to Luna," You."

SHINee and f(x) headed back to their apartmentand only when they reached the apartment they realised that Jonghyun and Luna was not with them. At the discovery of this, Victoria perked up and said,"It's okay ,they are old enough to take care of themselves." Onew then turned and gave her the eye and Victoria just shrugged her shoulders.

Luna was taken aback by what Jonghyun had just spoked to her. "Why didn't you tell me that you knew me right from the start?!" Luna asked, looking at him. Jonghyun closed his eyes and said," It was difficult. You do not even remember my face it was saddening. that's why i think it was better to start afresh." WIthout saying another word, he turned to Luna and kissed her full on the lips. Luna's eyes widened so much that it could pop out but then soften and kissed back.

"My my,look!! they are making progress!" Victoria pointed at the screen in onew's room. They screen showed 6 mini screens of the 6 couples in EXO, EXID and Ailee. "Yeah true true. " Onew said while looking and XiuLee who was sitting side by side in the living watching TV and he also saw Sehun dancing with Junghwa. "Wow! Those 2 really can dance" Victoria nodded and pointed to HyeRis. Hyerin was sitting beside kris and they were talking. As for HaYeol, They were sleeping;Hani was leaning on Chanyeol's shoulder and Victoria squealed in excitement. her plan was definetly working! Solji was with Suho and they were practicing vocals and they both sounded good together. and for luhan and LE, like Xiu Lee, was watching TV side by side.

Jonghyun and Luna came back holding hands. Victoria who saw this leapt on to Onew in happiness. Krystal went," Unnie ah! you guys are finally together!!" Luna and Jonghyun smiled like there was no tomorrow.

------------------Inside Onew's room----------------

Victoria was pulling her hair out. Key and amber still have yet to be a couple. she face-palmed herself."Urgh. I think ineed help from the sunbaenims." She switch on the screen to video call Boa,TVXQ and Stephanie. when the screen at Boa's,TVXQ and stephanie apartment lit up, all of them jump up as they did not expect their hoobae to show up.

"what's up Song Qian?" Boa asked.
"Sunbaenims,can you help me? I desperately want to pair Key and amber up. Oh, and i know that you had a plan to pair us up. Good news. 4 out of 5 couples are together. And KeyBer is still not real yet!!Victoria said. Onew had to calm Victoria down before anything happened.
Yunho then spoke,"Ah! There's an opportunity! As you today that the wedding was not held properly, it would be held again next saturday morning. It's a great opportunity. I hope that gave you idea." Victoria thought about it and said," Your right...omo thanks sunbaenims! Bye! see you next saturday morning!"

Victoria had a plan. and she will not be doing that plan alone. It's not a plan for just Key and Amber alone. This is why Victoria is known as the motherly brainiac in SHINee and f(x)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy the JongNa and the 6 minor couples moments!!