008. Love Mission?(Part1)

Sherlocks,Dazzling girls,Pinocchios,Spies

[Last chapter]

As they were going to the hotel room to pack their stuff,Luna slipped and fell backwards but was caught by the muscular arms of jonghyun,"Sunyoung ah? U Okay?". Luna was stunned and utterly dumbfounded by his sudden contact. She was still in his embrace. She managed to say,"thanks". And the 2 walked back to their hotel room. Little did Jonghyun knew that Luna likes him. Unknown to 2,Boa,DBSK and stephanie were spying them. When they saw the slip,They smirked.Boa said," I think we have another love mission!"

The 3 others,DBSK and Stephanie nodded furiously.

They all met at the hotel lobby after packing up their stuff. They took a taxi to the airport. when the plane arrived, they sat according to the pairs. They then left moscow for korea.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[At Korea,Incheon International airport]

Onew and Victoria reached Korea with SJ&GG team 1. Unknown to them, SJ&GG Team 1 were secretly spying on OnToria just like how Boa,DBSK and Stephanie. Taeyeon whispered to Leeteuk,"Teukie ah, I think love is in the air."Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk who heard this as they were just right infront of them,turned around and nodded furiously. And hyoyeon whispered back,"Yah Taeng ah lower your volume!" Taeyeon then did her ahjumma okay. And all of them headed for their cars.

MInho,Krystal,Taemin,Sulli and EXO just stepped out of the plane and were checking out. Unknown to me,EXO was spying secretly on them too. Boa had given them that order. Suho then told Sehun and Luhan,"So what do you think?" Swiftly,Sehun pointed Krystal and Minho while Luhan pointed to Sulli and taemin. and the two gave wide smiles. Suho ruffled their hairs while whispering,"Good job!" After checking out,Suho took out his phone and texted Boa and DBSK,"Sehun and Lunhan concludes Minho and krystal,Taemin and Sulli." In order to avoid suspicion, he keeps his phone and acted normally. and they headed back to their apartments.

Key and amber,together with SJ&GG Team2, were already on their way to their apartments. Like EXO and SJ&GG Team 1, they were told by Boa to spy on the 2. and well since they were told first,they had already confirmed with both Victoria and Onew seperately. Upon receiving the text, Boa was so happy that Yunho had to calm her down.

Boa and the team was already reaching Korea when she received all of their smses. Yunho then asked,"when do we start taking action?" Boa,simply said,"Time will tell." and gave yunho a light peck on the lips. Yunho smiled

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys!from here onwards,things will be more exciting (Hopefully) for you!!

lollitecookie,

Authornim